over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test only 1st cycle

superduck

Newbies
hey im considring doig my 1st cycle. Want to start slow with like 250 or 300 ml of test only for 8 weeks. Been liftng fr abot 7 years naturally. My main concern is reovery. For some reason I really worry about having a low naturall test level after my cycle and pct. I hear stories that you will neverbe the same and what not. I dont want to be on trt for the rest of my life. What do u guys think, an what have your results been.

If your truely concerned stay natural...

Everybody is different, how your body rebounds can be totally different than someone else.

Run 50mg Clomid EOD thru out your cycle. Take MG Test Booster after your cycle. Or use peptides instead of Test. You will love it.

Last edited:
Run 50mg Clomid EOD thru out your cycle. Take MG Test Booster after your cycle. Or use peptides instead of Test. You will love it.

whats the purpose of running comid througout the cycle?? also what sides can i expect on 300ml or less of test? would tre be much bloating on such a low ammount? thanks for your help

agree if you have concerns dont do it. What is yr age? and why do you think you will have trouble getting back ????

agree if you have concerns dont do it. What is yr age? and why do you think you will have trouble getting back ????

im 25. not that i think i would nessaraly have trouble, its just a concern sense i want kids somedy and I want to feel normal without trt

300mgs for a first time is good, but 500mg or 2mls test a week will be awesome, with little water retention.
500mgs a week will be enough for 3 or 4 more cycles if you choose
ive been working out 20 + years now and helped a few novices

300mgs for a first time is good, but 500mg or 2mls test a week will be awesome, with little water retention.
500mgs a week will be enough for 3 or 4 more cycles if you choose
ive been working out 20 + years now and helped a few novices

What do you mean or 2mls of Test? It makes a big difference how many mgs per ml. could be T400, or Prop100.

What kind of results are you looking to get?

id be happy witha few pounds im just tryng to be safe,and not have lots of sides and boofy looking, i was also considering adding some t bol or anvar with the test if u guys thnk ill look boofy on test alone. Didnt know if it would be a consern consiering the low ammount of test

Its good that you are concerned about what you put in your body aas or whatever. I did my 1st cycle at 45y.o.I cant tell you what is right for you no 1 eles can either.You seem to be putting alotof thoughht into it which is the best route. the cycle you mentioned is a good simple 1st time cycle mine went 12 weeks and i played with dosages when i got in half way.

Last edited:
Its good that you are concerned about what you put in your body aas or whatever. I did my 1st cycle at 45y.o.I cant tell you what is right for you no 1 eles can either.You seem to be putting alotof thoughht into it which is the best route. the cycle you mentioned is a good simple 1st time cycle mine went 12 weeks and i played with dosages when i got in half way.

what were your results and sides and pct? and what were u running

Be Careful Because once you start its hard to stop... ;)

Best feeling ever... The strength and Energy... Just amazing!

Either way this is a great place to learn and get some great insight!

i was 46 when i first did test.i bought a 10cc vial that was made in mexico.[had a dog on the label]lasted me 20 weeks.
i never felt better.felt good,stronger,more sets.now heres the good part.i was onley doing a 1/2 cc =125mgs.best thing i ever did.so it isnt hard to go back as someone stated.
i say cycle off as long as you were on and stay sain in the doeages.work hard,eat heavey,rest,grow.

I ran 250ml per week of Sustanon for my first cycle. I gained over 25lbs!! You never forget your first time!:D

whats the purpose of running comid througout the cycle?? also what sides can i expect on 300ml or less of test? would tre be much bloating on such a low ammount? thanks for your help

Clomid will keep the boys happy. Bloat will be much at 250 or 300mg compared to 500mg. Use Aromasin to combat the sides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws