over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test only to get back into it

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
After many years off of cycling my rat has decided to get back on. For the first time ever my rat wants to start AAS for recouperative purposes along with the vanity. My rat is thinking of doing a few test only cycles to remind himself of what cycling is like and then add things along the way in the future. My rat will probably go prop only for the summer and then maybe a test deca for winter. And who knows from there.

My post isnt so much asking a question but more so a thought of what My rat is thinking of after being off for so long. I read my rats posts from the old Freakz website and am amazed as to what my rat had taken in the past and how fearless he was. And now a little prop seems scary. When your young there is a lot less to worry about.

It is a good idea.

I am of the opinion that test can be best. No reason you cannot reach your goals (size, cuts, whatever...) on a reasonable dose of Test.

I guess what my mind frame is is that with test its easier to control sides thatn with other AAS's. I also don't want to blow up in front of people at work. But if I gradually get bigger over a year people will ask questions less. How ever. When was the last time you called someone out for steroids at work.

So to conclude...best is also test:lightbulb:

My coworkers say "shut up, steroid boy" but whateves lol

I blame it on a dozen raw eggs daily, but definately feel test is the best swiss army knife of the AAS world......put it to ya!!!

I've done test only cycles before and loved them. And I've done stacks many times as well. I used to think stacking was better, but for what reason. Training hard and nutrition seemed to keep my from "losing" gains. Not the addition of another "keeper" drug like a deca or EQ. So test it is. And then when I get bored with test only I'll toss in the anabolics for more bang with less high test sides.

As I get older I realize that no one is going to call you out at work and no one really care. As long as you get your job done.

Guys, not trying to side track this thread, but how can I reduce water weight held from test prop!?!

I've recently gone from 350 e/w to my trt dose of 150 e/w and I've dropped a pants size and probably 15 lbs as well in less than 2 months. I was always solid with aromasin and I stick to chicken, whey powder, fruit & pasta because its easy to cook and bring to work.

Ideas?

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Guys, not trying to side track this thread, but how can I reduce water weight held from test prop!?!

I've recently gone from 350 e/w to my trt dose of 150 e/w and I've dropped a pants size and probably 15 lbs as well in less than 2 months. I was always solid with aromasin and I stick to chicken, whey powder, fruit & pasta because its easy to cook and bring to work.

Ideas?

Thanks!

wtf make your own thread

Test only for your next run is a good idea. Save the other compounds for later after you max out your gains from test only.

Ideas?

Thanks!

you could consider bumping your aromasin dose higher to compensate for inceased water and well you should probably be eating more to solidify some gains to displace the water you've been holding and keep your diet up as well or your just going to drop off that weight anyway from being in cal deficit.. also the more water you drink the more you flush and less you hold so probably start drinking more water also... futhermore as suggested, start your thread, dont highjack someone elses since its no way relevant to the OP...

Im going to recommend the widely popular and more and more commonly adopted cruise method of using 100/wk of test and 100/wk of either tren or deca... personally like deca for joints health and maintenance, added little appearance perk of some increased fullness but tren is another great option for building/retaining some quality lean mass as well as giving a good dense look... for how potent tren is you could even drop it down to like 50-70/wk using either ace for daily pins of 10/day of go tren e for bi-weekly shots with your test to keep your levels stable with little e2 aromatise issues for the test... frankly its the best way to go and no need to bother with PCT and hoping for a full recovery

I sometimes consider going on and cruising but don't want to be dependent on exogenous test for life. The bother of finding sources and paying for test for the rest of my life. I have done all my cycles with a pct. however the debate of going "off and on" is better or worse compared to "blast and cruising" crosses my mind. I could see blasting and cruising for months and then coming off for months but then it would be harder to come off completely when I'm ready to be off.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws