over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEST ONLY

DIEZEL666

Registered
Has anyone ever run a test only cycle? How was it? Thinking about running a bulker, but budget is kind of tight with Christmas, so I was looking at just running some test for 8 wks. Looking for some input.

Hmm

You cant go wrong with a test only cycle. Maybe you could make some fina, or add some pinks, but I got nothing but LOVE for test only,

If you had to pick one AS to do alone, thats it!

i hate to be the person who says i hear this pro does this and that but i did hear that sarcev only does test but at a high dose of like 4-5 g a week. i dont know about this, but i will always tell someone to do 1 gram of test over 500 mgs test with 500 mgs deca

have to agree with everyone else--test is best--all test cycles are great for putting on mass

Test only is a good choice for a first cycle as well as for an experienced user with cash problems. I think everyone should do test only cycles to begin with. That way, when you start adding things to your stack you will know how effective they are. Lets face it, almost every cycle has Test as the base drug. (Every cycle I would be interested in anyway)

Macdaddy

Was thinking of using either cyp or enan. I've read that with the half lives of those two EOD dosing makes the most sense. Would I be better of doing for example, 250mg EOD or 500mg every 4th day? Never used either one of these type of tests before. Mostly stuck to short acting prop. Will run my cycle for 6-8 wks with .25mg arimidex ED until 5 days after my last shot and 50mg clomid ED days 1-100. Thanks for the help.

Cyp and Enanthate are pretty much the same!! Go with whatever is cheaper. You can do it once per week, but my theory is that the more frequent your injections (even with long acting esters) the more level your blood concentrations will be. Even though the esters are long acting, I beleive a great majority of the test will mature (or be available for use) around the same time. So if you inject once per week, and the majority of the test matures at day 4, you won't have much blood concentration before or after that day. Thats why I usually stay away from long acting esters.

Macdaddy

Id do CYP or ENANTH like Mon/Thur-2x wk.

I've been doing a hair over 1g of TNE a week (150mg ED). Cyp and enanth make me bloat too much. And I'd miss my ED shot :)

xcel

well i think we all agree that test is the best all around. highly anabolic and highly androgenic. what more could ya ask for? plus, all drugs are based on test anyway...you are just cutting out the middleman lol

Alright, I need some input on the cycle. I'm going to get 48mL Test Cyp @ 250mg/mL. I'm considering two ways to run it.

1)Frontload 2g, then 500mg every 4th day.

2)Frontload 1g,then shoot 1mL ED for days 2-44.

clomid and arimidex will be used of course.

I usually use approx 1g a week of test with some EQ or Fina, but with money being tight, am just going to run the test. That's why I want to try something new. I need the most bang for my buck because it may be awhile before I get to do something again. Thanks for all the input.

testo cycle is ok,try to add some HUMALOG(it's cheap) and you will see great results for mass!

forbb;)

If you don't mind the ED shots I would go with #2. But many do go with the every 4th day rout. I personally would go 2ml EOD. That should keep your blood concentration pretty level. And yeah, some guys will say you can do Cyp 1x per week but I personally don't perscribe to the long ester theory.

Macdaddy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420