over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test or Tren suspension [POST EXPERIENCES HERE]

GtMuscle

Registered
Hi guys.. on my next cycle I would run test suspension, 100mg ED.. Can you say me what can I expect to obtain with this dosage? Can you post your experiences here with this compound?

The experiences of tren base is only for my curiosity, maybe one day I could give it a try:)

Thanks...

nobody can tell you what gains you'll get

Tren suspension? Oh boi!

so just post ur experience..

I found a user that said me he had used it (tren base).. he dropped 1.5%bodyfat in 2 weeks.. and if you comprare test base to tren base.. well test base is nothing :cool: and also the side effects are very harsh

Test suspension I liked....it worked great for me and is a great way to bulk using a six week cycle of it. Only downfall is too much pinning after about six weeks haha.

Tren base...fuck it painfull as hell and I didn't like it one bit.

Tren suspension is so strong it scares me. Stack a cc of each everyday a couple hours preworkout and you'll be crazy strong and grow very fast. I only use 1/4cc of tren suspension as it is all I can handle these days. The cough is brutal!

I ran a base of 250mg test-E a week then did 75mg trst suspention an hr preworkout 4 days a week , saw a marked differance in strength pretty quick. I like the idea of using it to run short fast cycles if thats what you like to do.

Personaly i only use long esters anymore

I ran a base of 250mg test-E a week then did 75mg trst suspention an hr preworkout 4 days a week , saw a marked differance in strength pretty quick. I like the idea of using it to run short fast cycles if thats what you like to do.

Personaly i only use long esters anymore

Agree with Gunny. Test suspension is great for a pre workout boost. Strength gains are quick and noticeable. Can't speak for tren base since I've never tried it before. I don't use tren at all anymore because the sides are unbearable and it does a number on my liver.

I only like test no ester, test suspended in oil. The suspension (water based) is always somewhat painful and clogs pins, even the micronized version. It is too fast acting too, the oil lets it dissipate more slowly.
I do like the immediate onset, libido and strength increase happen the day of or day after the first shot.

I have no experience with tren base. Sounds wild though.
There is a UG that sells some crazy blend with test no ester, tren base, d-bol, anadrol, and something else I think. Talk about instant results.

Test suspension @ 100 mgs/day worked great for me. ED pinning was a pain at first but you get used to it. Insane strength right out of he gate.

Tren and Test Suspension in oil is awesome! Shoot about 2 hrs Pre workout. Like Jj said, it's crazy!

Test suspension is great for fast gains, but I like doing test suspension and prop together its even better.

I hit, test cyp+ test pro+ tren enat, once at week. 250/100/200

Great results ... Look at my pics...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Test-S have been a part of my stable for some time, but only PreWO 1-2 times a week. Been using it mainly for arm growth and it has worked perfect with high volume training.

I did also use Test-S and Tren-S at some point and oh my god that combo is sick, so much energy and focus, brutal strength!!

But they are a bit painful, I got used to it over time, arms are swelled up most of the week too. TNE is much better there, since there is almost no pain.

I want to use the Test-S again, but after a 2 month break I can´t get my self to go through the pain again. But the results are still there, my arms are up quite a bit.

Test/tren in oil will change the half life? or remain the same with painless?

TNE and water based test aren't the same...water based is a bit faster, more kick

I'd love to get some tren suspension, I'd shoot that shit pre workout and workout every fucking day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

As mighty john said tne is pretty good but the old schien hg test susp was
REALLY good. Never did tren no ester but I would bet it would be potent shit. T

Thinking about trying some TNE on an upcoming cycle.

How many MG would be a good pre workout?

Also, is it true that TNE aromatizes at a much higher rate than long(er) estered test?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear