over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test P dark like tren

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A friend recently got some mast prop and test prop. The mast is normal color (clear) that you would expect mast and test prop to be. The prop is very dark, exactly like tren. Does this make any sense? I have never seen test prop this dark, or any test before. It is not from a sponsor but the supplier was contacted. I just wanted to see if anyone has had this. I could see if the mast was also dark maybe the carrier oil, but just the prop.

Dude, don't be offended, but you ask some weird questions every day ... and 90% of them are things that are hard to think about or have no meaning at all ...

Maybe the manufacturer added some dye to the oil or just used some non-standard oil, what to worry about ...?

Probably just the carrier oil. I have had Test that has been dark and it's because they use sesame oil. Nothing to worry about.

Probably just the carrier oil. I have had Test that has been dark and it's because they use sesame oil. Nothing to worry about.
Good post. I'd just assume the same oil would be used for masteron as test prop?

I’ve never seen a dark colored testosterone ester… Maybe if it was home brewed and simply overheated. But never from a sponsor.

Cage

I’ve never seen a dark colored testosterone ester… Maybe if it was home brewed and simply overheated. But never from a sponsor.

Cage
I've got a few from a Sponsor here. It was no big deal though

A friend recently got some mast prop and test prop. The mast is normal color (clear) that you would expect mast and test prop to be. The prop is very dark, exactly like tren. Does this make any sense? I have never seen test prop this dark, or any test before. It is not from a sponsor but the supplier was contacted. I just wanted to see if anyone has had this. I could see if the mast was also dark maybe the carrier oil, but just the prop.
My test prop from hilma biocare looks nothing like Tren ace. And I have Tren ace from hilma biocare. They use seasme oil for all oil base injections.

You should of had him use a sponsor from here

A picture might be helpful. Some people's "dark like tren" is likely different from others. I've never seen pharmacy or ugl test in any Ester resemble what I call "dark like tren". I have seen some pretty yellow/oil colored test though. Not brownish in my mind.

Color of an oil can mean a lot of little useless things :D , but in the end, it won't change the end result of using a certain AAS.

Every carrier oil has a different color and sometimes when you add some product the overall result will be a different color.
Vet EQ back in time was even greenish.

I made Tren batches at different color depeding on:
-oxydation rate of the powder
-carrier oil used GSO (yellow) vs MCT (white)
-temperature of the mixture

In the end, Tren was Tren and hit me like a truck anyway, maybe had a tad more pip but it was inexistent.

Long esters are always the easiest to make.

Consider also that MCT oil is a bit more acidic than other oils, so when you inject it, for sure will hurt a bit more.

On gh15.org, DoctorX, an old veteran member (diabetic type 1) noticed that MCT oil based didn't effect his blood glucose, while other vegetable oils did it.

Lots of mini things to talk about but in the end, as i stated before, ending result won't change.

Color of an oil can mean a lot of little useless things :D , but in the end, it won't change the end result of using a certain AAS.

Every carrier oil has a different color and sometimes when you add some product the overall result will be a different color.
Vet EQ back in time was even greenish.

I made Tren batches at different color depeding on:
-oxydation rate of the powder
-carrier oil used GSO (yellow) vs MCT (white)
-temperature of the mixture

In the end, Tren was Tren and hit me like a truck anyway, maybe had a tad more pip but it was inexistent.

Long esters are always the easiest to make.

Consider also that MCT oil is a bit more acidic than other oils, so when you inject it, for sure will hurt a bit more.

On gh15.org, DoctorX, an old veteran member (diabetic type 1) noticed that MCT oil based didn't effect his blood glucose, while other vegetable oils did it.

Lots of mini things to talk about but in the end, as i stated before, ending result won't change.
Just heard back from supplier the reason is actually because the masteron was made in SFO refined carrier oil then due to the lockdown they had to order what they could get and used SFO organic oil (test p). Others have been asking him too

And Dr x was a great source of knowledge and a great lean physique. Last I saw him was on b and c before it went down.

QB, every single day i come on here to some unusual question that literally could have a 1 word answer or is adding a layer of confusion on top of a simple answer like — "go email the lab and see what they say.."

Honestly, not even trying to be rude here. If you have a question, go to google and type out the key words (something like "test prop dark color") then add "professionalmuscle" on the back of the search. This will save you a ton of time.

my guess is its BURNT and was cooked either too long or at too high temp , I've seen a heated 100ml of tren raw+carrier oil turn brown in less than 5 min

I remember the days when tren always looked like tar. I'd have to see a photo of this T Prop but for myself I probably wouldn't use it.

I remember the days when tren always looked like tar. I'd have to see a photo of this T Prop but for myself I probably wouldn't use it.
Was it homebrew? I remember back in the day people would covert it from pellets and supposedly was stronger. Fina kits

It’s probably cut with a different oil. I’ve seen it dark before and never thought twice about it.

Was it homebrew? I remember back in the day people would covert it from pellets and supposedly was stronger. Fina kits
not stronger, powder % purity is powder % purity, indisputable, and if MG/ML is accurate as listed then there you have it...14 years ago my first tren cycle was homebrew neighbor and me did cartridge brew

not stronger, powder % purity is powder % purity, indisputable, and if MG/ML is accurate as listed then there you have it...14 years ago my first tren cycle was homebrew neighbor and me did cartridge brew
I used Terminator's conversion method on basskiller's site at first and then made a few tweaks myself. Made some great batches back in the day.

I wouldn't use it. Any reputable source would know that Test P with color similar to Tren would be a red flag or something questionable to their clients.

They would either not put out the product or at the very least provide everyone receiving that particular batch of Test P with an explanation of why it's that colour.

They didn't seem to do either, so it looks like they don't give a shit about anything aside from their bottom line. I wouldn't put anything in my body from a source that presents themselves in that way.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws