over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test P dark like tren

Good to see some knowledgeable replies. I did hear back from him (see reply 11) . Supposedly the normal color masteron was made with non organic oil, where the test p was made when they had to switch over to organic oil.

I remember the days when tren always looked like tar. I'd have to see a photo of this T Prop but for myself I probably wouldn't use it.
Agreed some of my home brew tren would sometimes be darker in color usually if I let the pellets break down longer in the alcohol the longer it sat the darker overall color would be and better gear as well IMO

if anything its this.
I actually stopped even heating mine period and I think it helped I just make sure to be extra efficient and clean a lot of sore hands while pushing whatmans throughout the night constantly lol that’s the worst or if your
Coffee filter starts to fall apart during the first stage… good times

broooo basskiller website I owe alot to also :) I too got very creative over time with blends etc.
That was the potent tren I ever used and not near the sides of the Chinese imports today. That's why I only use the acetate (Finaplex) and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Parabolin). But I came on the scene a little late for the name brand US pharm Parabolin. It's all fake today unless the amps are dated 1997. If it says parabolic on the bottle it's not real Parabolin. It may be great tren, but it's not Parabolin.

That was the potent tren I ever used and not near the sides of the Chinese imports today. That's why I only use the acetate (Finaplex) and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Parabolin). But I came on the scene a little late for the name brand US pharm Parabolin. It's all fake today unless the amps are dated 1997. If it says parabolic on the bottle it's not real Parabolin. It may be great tren, but it's not Parabolin.
in your seasoned opinion would it even be worth it trying/investing in a tren hex amp "cycle" from one of the newer labs we see avail? or stick with ACE? I am on ace right now

I actually stopped even heating mine period and I think it helped I just make sure to be extra efficient and clean a lot of sore hands while pushing whatmans throughout the night constantly lol that’s the worst or if your
Coffee filter starts to fall apart during the first stage… good times
make sure you use UNBLEACHED coffee filters if you are not using a good vacuum pump whatman type setup, I had one laying around not too long also still in package

in your seasoned opinion would it even be worth it trying/investing in a tren hex amp "cycle" from one of the newer labs we see avail? or stick with ACE? I am on ace right now
Tren acetate for me works great. If you're tolerating it well, I see no reason to trade across. The way I do it, the half life has very little to play anyway. Although I don't want anything to do with the enathate, I thought doing nootropic amounts of tren hex on occasion going forward. But acetate is still my favorite. If I can get a few carts of fina from one of the farmers around here, I'll hook you up.

There is a sponsor here that I always use. His products are a brown color because the sponsor suspends it in sesame seed oil.

There is a sponsor here that I always use. His products are a brown color because the sponsor suspends it in sesame seed oil.
Than he's overheating. Sesame oil is what is used in most pharm solutions and it's a very white-light yellow.

Tren acetate for me works great. If you're tolerating it well, I see no reason to trade across. The way I do it, the half life has very little to play anyway. Although I don't want anything to do with the enathate, I thought doing nootropic amounts of tren hex on occasion going forward. But acetate is still my favorite. If I can get a few carts of fina from one of the farmers around here, I'll hook you up.
Agreed in my tren days acetate was amazing especially when you could acclimate to the side effects mostly mental nothing compares IMO and if you reached a spot you didn’t like you lower dose and it’s gone, enanthate I didn’t care for kind of defeats the purpose of the compound IMO some guys said they like enanthate for sexual reasons libido etc. But I’ve pulled the worst panels off of tren and I’m in my 40s now I think that’s a young mans game…. I will miss it tho and the smell of the finaplix pellets

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131