over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test P. / NPP / EQ Cycle

BigDaddyEdDiesel

Registered
Board Supporter
I'm planning on running 600mg of Test P. / NPP / and EQ per week for 16 weeks. I'm planning on running 500iu's of HCG every 5 days for the entire cycle, even through my 4 weeks of PCT. Also going to run 12.5mg of Aromadex ed for the entire cycle. Clomid 100/75/50/50 Nolvadex 40/30/20/20 for my PCT (with the HCG). Also for the NPP I'm going to run .5mg of Caber 2x a week to control Progesterone levels.

I know there are going to be guys that don't like my cycle, and some that will. So, any and all opinions will be greatly appreciated as to what you think about this protocol. I think I have everything covered....Aromadex for estrogen from the Test. P and Caber for the Progesteron from the NPP. I'm sensitive to Gyno symptoms, so just being careful.

Ok guys. Blast away. Let me know what you think I should change/add/drop and why. Oh, and I'm planning on being under the supervision of a TRTdoctor during the entire cycle, getting blood work done before, and several times during, and after. I will be starting a log with pics as soon as all my gear is here in hand and I'm ready to go.

I have had good success with EQ/NPP. In fact, I think I've made some of my best gains on that cycle. Personally though, I prefer to use long acting test for any cycle. When dieting, I just need a little more AI to stay dry looking. More mg per ML mean less oil that I have to use

I love NPP. EQ raised my Hematocrit and RBC too high, you will have to keep an eye on that, that is nothing to play around with.

OK, what the hell is aromadex? Aromasin or Arimidex?

I ran something similar except had Test C instead of P......man, that's ALOT of volume you're gonna do!!!....EQ made me feel shitty so I dropped it....got pretty strong and the biggest ive been but IMO not worth it.... I LOVE NPP at 600+... my only knock on it is the volume needed to be run (unless you find 200mg NPP)...IMO get a longer ester test.....looks good tho'

I love NPP. EQ raised my Hematocrit and RBC too high, you will have to keep an eye on that, that is nothing to play around with.

I'll be getting a checkup around every 3-4 weeks. If RBC is to high, I'll have blood drawn. My doctor is super cool.

Also wanted to add that the Test P. And NPP are mixed together in a sponsor here's "Lean Mass Blend" 100mg of each per ML so I'll be doing 2cc's of that M/W/F and add 1cc of the EQ M/F. I've thought about dropping the EQ altogether....but it's one of my faves.

It's Sciroxx's brand name for Aromasin. Sorry about the confusion.

OK, makes sense then...

You may not need caber at .5mg E3D.... But as you said, you are sensitive to gyno, so you would know best. It seems like you have a good relationship with your Doc, so I'd make sure to get progesterone checked after a few weeks

I like EQ and don't get much in the way of elevated hematocrit or the anxiety some experience. It just seems to make me fill out and get more vascular. And NPP seems to add lean body weight without much water retention, so I think that will be a good combo for you...

I'll be getting a checkup around every 3-4 weeks. If RBC is to high, I'll have blood drawn. My doctor is super cool.

Good call. I can usually start feeling an issue around 8 wks in. I start getting shorter on breath and my face gets red a lot easier, even though BP isn't high. After I donate a pint of blood, I feel great the next day

Lot of oil and pinning. Other than that I think it's a cycle made in heaven. I love test, love eq and really like npp. My 3 favorite compounds on this planet. Never tried npp and eq together myself but sounds great.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Lot of oil and pinning. Other than that I think it's a cycle made in heaven. I love test, love eq and really like npp. My 3 favorite compounds on this planet. Never tried npp and eq together myself but sounds great.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I usually only like to do 2 inj per week. This time I'm making the exception. I don't think it will be too bad since I rotate from left quad, to right quad to left glute to right glute then start over. So, it should be pretty manageable I hope. I'm chomping at the bit to have everything in hand to get started.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws