over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test p tren ace and ACCUTANE

rturk

Registered
Planning next cycle and I'm prone to acne. It's bad for first 2 weeks and during pct. I'm dreading how it will be on the tren. So I'm thinking of running the accutane 20mg ED. Has anyone done this? Will 20 ed maintainy baby complexion? Any advice?

2x20 per week through out the cycle is more then enough
Start one to two weeks before cycle for best results

Yes, my last contest prep i only went to 3x10mg
And didnt have any issues
A friend of mine used 2x10 for his last cycle (750test 600eq And some drols) and didnt have any problems
Important is that you start before problems arise
Best 2 weeks before cycle because sometimes you may get some pimples after the first 1-1,5 weeks of acutane usage

Planning next cycle and I'm prone to acne. It's bad for first 2 weeks and during pct. I'm dreading how it will be on the tren. So I'm thinking of running the accutane 20mg ED. Has anyone done this? Will 20 ed maintainy baby complexion? Any advice?

I would only use ACCUTANE as a last ditch effort. It works great for many but just as many have problems,,,some mild,,,some severe.

Accutane actually makes it worse when you begin treatment. Eventually, everything stabilizes, but the low-dose theory hasn't been extensively tested.

One thing is that Accutane can significantly complicate post-cycle depression as it decreases your dopamine receptors.

I have ran accutane several times and have never experienced that acne gets worse than better. I'm using it now with great success.

Everyone is different and I recommend you try it out and see what works for you. What works for others won't always work for you. Good luck bro

I run accutane year round. 20 mg a day. Depending on doses u need to adjusts and when u come off ull need to up the dose to maybe 80 a day. For me I must run 120 a day for my size. Then once I stop I go back down to 20

They are a lot of acne products out there, use accutane last.

I'd say start with the lowest dosages and if it's not working slowly work your way up. Because if you can get away with 5mg and you are doing 20mg you are putting extra stress on your body and accutane can really dry the fuck out of your skin.

They are a lot of acne products out there, use accutane last.

I'd say start with the lowest dosages and if it's not working slowly work your way up. Because if you can get away with 5mg and you are doing 20mg you are putting extra stress on your body and accutane can really dry the fuck out of your skin.

Yah does it ever dry you out and makes your skin thin.

It also affects you for months after you stop taking it. Personally, I've found that the sweet spot is the couple months after you actually stop taking it, but that's at standard dosages.

I'm probably gonna have to try the low-dose thing sometime.

Was running 20mgx3 per day as prescribed by my Dermatologist. I have since backed off to 2 per day. I have bad skin though..always have. I will tell you that the sun is not your friend and you WILL burn...so lots of sunscreen. Also your lips will be very dry. Now this is kinda gross but after about a week and only for a week or two after that I would experience a "chapped" hinny hole lol. It has since gone away but it was a little touch and go for a bit.
This medication will work though! Keep in mind it is very tough on the liver as well. good luck!

some skin conditions like Rosacea there are study's and its amazing at 20mg a day.

For acne it was my understanding your course of therapy was to hit a "terminal dose" and be done with it for life if all goes well.

2x20 per week through out the cycle is more then enough
Start one to two weeks before cycle for best results
Any time I've seen accutane prescribed for anything it's always been on a daily basis...are you sure that it's half life is long enough to be effective with only 2 evenly-spaced doses a week? Even when I did it low-dose I was doing 10mg/day.

For acne it was my understanding your course of therapy was to hit a "terminal dose" and be done with it for life if all goes well.

Yes indeed that is what is supposed to happen, under normal circumstances. Yet, some people are considered "Accutane Resistant" and must do multiple cycles of Accutane. Some people, if they continue treatment, need to run a cycle of Accutane every year.

Amazingly enough, androgens contribute to resistance and can overpower the "terminal dose" effects of Accutane.

I started on 20mg per day on TP and Tren Ace but that was too high. Lowered to every 2 days or 3 days (even though the half-life is 15-23 hours) and it still worked well - not even a pimple.

Half life is short but it also gets stored in your fatcells and is released very slow if i remember correctly

My mom's boyfriend who is a dermatologist told me he wishes he could give people just 20mg EW for maintenance but he has to follow certain guidelines, which ends up being more like 80mg ED for treatment. The short half-life doesn't matter.

I personally did 20mg ED for 8 months, then switched to 20mg EW for maintenance. Been totally clear and the only side was slightly dry lips. There are studies showing this is just as effective as the higher dosages with much fewer sides.

Doxycycline was great for me last time I used it... very fast acting and my acne started disappearing day after day.

Doxycycline was great for me last time I used it... very fast acting and my acne started disappearing day after day.
Doxycycline is great, my bf is often using it with vermo's tren, has never had problems with skin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws