over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Pellet injection

Poindexter

Registered
I had a consultation with a rep at a bio-natural hormone clinic today, and while I kind of anticipated I would be offered the gel, what was actually presented totally through me off. The rep opens a tiny bottle with a white pellet the size of a single piece of rice and proceeds to explain how it is injected subcutaneously and is more effective than any other method for maintaining optimal/stable hormone levels for three months per injection. Anybody ever heard of this and how effective is THIS going to be if I decide to blast and cruise? I know test is test but this stuff is derived from the wild yam plant (not synthetics) WTF?

Last edited:
I had a consultation with a rep at a bio-natural hormone clinic today, and while I kind of anticipated I would be offered the gel, what was actually presented totally through me off. The rep opens a tiny bottle with a white pellet the size of a single piece of rice and proceeds to explain how it is injected subcutaneously and is more effective than any other method for maintaining optimal/stable hormone levels for three months per injection. Anybody ever heard of this and how effective is THIS going to be if I decide to blast and cruise? I know test is test but this stuff is derived from the wild yam plant (not synthetics) WTF?

oh coooool, send more info. I'll research it.

It is a bio identical hormone. My TRT is injectable Test Cyp from a compounding pharmacy which is also a bio identical hormone. So even if you were prescribed injects, it's derived from the same stuff. It is still Testosterone.

Interesting, I was just offered this yesterday from my doc as well. I might give this a go!

From what I have read on the pellets they can be difficult. You still need to watch estrogen and they can be expensive. Some guys absorb them well and some do not.

I got 2400 mg trocared into my butt cheek.

Not very pleasent but it is pure Test from a compounding pharm.

Very expensive and not supported bu my insurance.

2 lex tabs were $35.00 at my pharm.

Still not sure about the experience but my natural test was 530 and they said they would keep me 1000 to 1200.

So they shot two tabs into your but? How long till you have to be shot.

and i need to ask my doc about this lol
good look. never heard of this before

Basically its supposed to last 3 months but the goal is maintaining the level. It was never of a need but basically what you want. I was never under the impression I might not qualify even though my natural test was in the 500's. I've been price shopping and found out I was paying way more than what is normal.

The place I'm at now wants 3900.00 a year and this new place wants about 1200.00. The new place also stated they had no issues keeping people at 800 to 1200 with 2 treatments a year. I think the first place is a rip but the doc would give me whatever I wanted and told me that as well.

I'm now 3 weeks into it, I know its working as my nuts have pulled up. No sides but taking .25 let every 3 days.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you are choosing pellets for a specific reason that I missed but why not undeconate if you want to avoid frequent injections. If its working for you thou, more power to you.

Last edited:
I don't really understand the reason to reinvent the wheel.

Injectable test has been working fine for a century.

Usually pharm companies like to come up with new methods to get a fresh patent, and docs often get incentives to get patients on the newest hottest drug variants.

Full bloods twice a year, and prescription charges can be found for around $800/year.

Maybe for you but not me.

My doc wanted me give me test cyp at 1 pin a month.

There is his knowledge.

The doc said he would prescribe test cyp or equal but I'm thinking it will be from their compounding pharm or how do they make money.

I'll know more at my 4 week check up.

If anything at all it gets my foot in the door with a history of trt and hopefully get on with a normal script and pin myself once a week.

But in all honesty if the pellets are twice a year and keeps me at 800 to 1200 free test at about $1200.00 a year what's not to love.

Last edited:
I don't really understand the reason to reinvent the wheel.

Injectable test has been working fine for a century.

Usually pharm companies like to come up with new methods to get a fresh patent, and docs often get incentives to get patients on the newest hottest drug variants.

Full bloods twice a year, and prescription charges can be found for around $800/year.

Point me to a Doc in the Cincinnati area and I'm all over it, lol.

Doc shopping ain't like heading over to the sponsor forum....

Who is the manufacturer of the Pellet? What dosage is it? How is it injected, and is it painful?

Point me to a Doc in the Cincinnati area and I'm all over it, lol.

Doc shopping ain't like heading over to the sponsor forum....

Lol I hear ya bro. I went to 3 docs that were all beating around the bush before I found a good one that someone referred me to.

Like you said though, if you can get on trt then it should be a lot easier to then find a doc that will continue your treatment in a more agreeable manner.

Another thing to think about is to confront your doc with some scientific literature.

If that fails you could always get test levels checked on your own every week for around $50. It is pretty stupid that you would have to be his human science project to show how your levels drop, but it is an option I suppose

The plan to get started on this makes sense. I would do the same shit, it should be much easier to get another doc to continue treatment.

you can see the procedure on youtube

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity