over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/Primo cycle - Extreme fatigue?

lgnorant

Registered
Newbies
First time running Primo , test e at 250mg and primo e at 200mg - no AI - shot twice a week

extremely fatigued throughout the day - am on 3000 calories at 85kg so not really struggle street there - muscle cramps aswell slightly in biceps and quads here and there - i drink plenty of water and am urinating often

is this low E2?

First time running Primo , test e at 250mg and primo e at 200mg - no AI - shot twice a week

extremely fatigued throughout the day - am on 3000 calories at 85kg so not really struggle street there - muscle cramps aswell slightly in biceps and quads here and there - i drink plenty of water and am urinating often

is this low E2?
I actually don’t know I’d like to hear others weigh in but if you up the test a bit only that should answer it wouldn’t it?

I'll be getting my hormone profile done E2 and total/free test with SHBG

If its low E then im amazed how well primo works with E2 at such a low dose.

4:1 ratio test to primo with no AI you will feel the best
Your primo might be causing the low e if thats what it is.

Are you on GH or have you upped your GH dose?

Drop the Primo and see if energy comes back.

4:1 ratio test to primo with no AI you will feel the best
Your primo might be causing the low e if thats what it is.
Yea cannot state the overuse of AIs especially if you’re not competing, estrogen is a lot of things to us up to and including imo why women outlive us.

Sounds like low E2 symptoms. Over past few years I've become very sensitive to drugs such as primo, EQ, masteron etc. I used to be an estrogen producing machine and needed higher amounts of AI lol. When I was pushing past 2 years to come back , needed zero AI and can barely use those types of drugs, very odd how my body changed. Thankfully don't have to worry anymore about it now that ive retired from competing.

But id for sure bet that's primo affecting E2. Can try bumping your test up to get E2 up and add in a little HCG to speed it up a tad and get those neurosteroids going again.

Sounds like low E2 symptoms. Over past few years I've become very sensitive to drugs such as primo, EQ, masteron etc. I used to be an estrogen producing machine and needed higher amounts of AI lol. When I was pushing past 2 years to come back , needed zero AI and can barely use those types of drugs, very odd how my body changed. Thankfully don't have to worry anymore about it now that ive retired from competing.

But id for sure bet that's primo affecting E2. Can try bumping your test up to get E2 up and add in a little HCG to speed it up a tad and get those neurosteroids going again.
hi Dom,

I remember back some time ago you said something that stood out to me about West-Ward pharma grade Test C that you only tested at like 600 ng/dL with 600 mg/w. I saw something similar. Did you ever figure that out? Was it the brand? That's still what my pharmacy carries and 200 mg/w has me at 240 ng/dL by the end of the week.

To Mods, I am talking about a pharma grade Testosterone made in NJ and not about any sponsor here.

U still like mast, at 44 it’s still one of my favorite adds to a stack big or small.

If I remember correctly it was SUN PHARMA test Cyp. Levels were god awfully low! and I tested it numerous times! I know it was "real", because I picked it up personally from CVS. Ive also seen people complain about the west ward as well. Crazy to me that now we have issues with pharm products here in the states.

I always loved mast! But unfortunately, I can't really touch anything that can have an affect on estrogen. No body can really give me a clear answer why, all I can imagine is its from the mercury toxicity that I had.

I say do bloodwork and then go from there.if you start removing adding or what not.then you can make things worse

If I remember correctly it was SUN PHARMA test Cyp. Levels were god awfully low! and I tested it numerous times! I know it was "real", because I picked it up personally from CVS. Ive also seen people complain about the west ward as well. Crazy to me that now we have issues with pharm products here in the states.
Worst test I ever got was a CVS generic 200 mg Cyp that used cottonseed oil. I had to get the script to pass a drug test but I was excited to get US pharma and it was trash. Was weak and only time I ever got acne. QV and Scrioxx were great, now if I do anything other than legit organon sust or Omnadren it’s Pure Gear or Maldovian. There are obviously other good UGLs but assuming American Pharma is as good as our UGLs is def not correct. Funny thing is our generic test prolly comes from China where the powders for UGLs cone from 😂😂😂

Just how much water? Possibly too much and not enough sodium, low sodium levels will make you tired.

I have never used primo but thought a higher dosage is needed to see effects, are you seeing benefits at only 200mg?

U still like mast, at 44 it’s still one of my favorite adds to a stack big or small.

Just comparing notes as I recall you/I being pretty similar on a number of things (I'm a few years older sadly!).

I really like mast and it's a staple but not for reasons I originally wanted it. For feel good, libido, and lowering/offsetting some tren or deca sides (mostly feels for me), I love the stuff and will routinely throw it in. Beyond increase in free test on an existing test base, for performance, strength, anabolism it does nothing to the point I can't see any difference in those aspects from 600mg to 200mg or even zero. Originally, the way people hyped it I thought I might be getting an injectible, non 17aa, longer estered version of winny (which I love). Disappointing but became a staple for other reasons.

Not sure on your take or use but I'd be interested. Been restocking my staples lately - test, deca, mast, tren, primobolan, anavar, winstrol and anadrol. Picked up some equipoise to try on a cruise as I've never used it oddly.

Just how much water? Possibly too much and not enough sodium, low sodium levels will make you tired.

I have never used primo but thought a higher dosage is needed to see effects, are you seeing benefits at only 200mg?
Total liquids exceeds 3L

I could be deficient in some electrolytes (got a full metabolic panel done - getting results today) if my electrolytes are clear then it might be E2

Issue is i respond very well to gear and 250mg test 200mg primo is more than enough for me, i dont want to drop the primo as i feel the effects of it in terms of hardness and dryness however if it crashes my e2 ill have to up my test to say 350mg?

this blast was moreso meant to be just a light blast, rather not go above 350mg test

Total liquids exceeds 3L

I could be deficient in some electrolytes (got a full metabolic panel done - getting results today) if my electrolytes are clear then it might be E2

Issue is i respond very well to gear and 250mg test 200mg primo is more than enough for me, i dont want to drop the primo as i feel the effects of it in terms of hardness and dryness however if it crashes my e2 ill have to up my test to say 350mg?

this blast was moreso meant to be just a light blast, rather not go above 350mg test
3 liters ... damn it is a lot to litle - for everyone who trains recommends a minimum of 5 liters - you drink less than 40 kg, a girl should

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131