advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test + Primo + EQ...how would YOU run these compounds together?

jackedrabbit

Registered
I'm currently running 1g of Test + 800mg Primo, but I'm lowering the Test as I think it's a waste.

Thinking of dropping the Test down to 500mg and dropping the Primo down to 600mg and adding EQ @ 600mg...

So...

Test @ 500
Primo @ 600
EQ @ 600

Goals are to gain size with minimal bodyfat.

Diet is 4k cals now but I'm having some trouble eating sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes. EQ may help.

I've used EQ before.

I have my doubts about this Primo, but it's GAULS so who knows. It should be g2g. I haven't been on it too long anyway.

How much did Ronnie23 pay you to ask this question ?

Test 600, primo 1g, EQ 400 - 600 = AWESOMENESS

Honestly I was thinking 600mg each. I heard that combining all 3 has benefits but mostly anecdotal. I wonder if primo and eq react with each other? I don't have enough/can't afford to run 1g of it not to mention that'd be a boatload of gear for a guy my size at 195.

So you think 600 each is ok?

yes except for Primo ! I would run it at least 800 but that's just me

Primo is expensive, so they could be underdosed here and there, but I don't know about GAULS because he is honest and the best. Never ran his primo, will run his Var and Tbol stacked soon

Im about to go to

Primo 1000mg
Tren E 400-600mg
EQ 600mg
TEST C 200mg
Masteron E 400-600mg

20 weeks

Yeah expensive and takes forever to kick in. Which is why I'm thinking I should rely on EQ to drive growth here. Any other ideas guys?

I am doing almost the same cycle

primo=200mg eod-800mg total
tren ace=75mg eod-300mg total
test prop=300mg every 2 days-900mg total
var-100mg a day
gh-10iu a day

first time doing primo an tren together its amazing !

I dont ever get much outta eq? do you like it?

I LOVED EQ last time I ran it. It made me vascular as hell, like disgustingly so, and it jacked up my appetite and cardio seemed like a breeze. I'd CRAVE 45-60 min of cardio AFTER training.

The extra cardio just perpetuated the appetite and huge eating. Using EQ helped me rebound after a show, gaining 40 pounds in 3 months and stayed lean the whole time. Went from 150 to 190.

I don't know how much of that was attributed to post-contest rebounding alone, but I will forever remember EQ as a great experience.

What is the benefit of running test so high (1 g) when combined with other compounds anyway? I just gave it a try this time for the hell of it, but generally don't you just need a little bit in there to keep test levels up and the other compounds do most of the work?

How anabolic is Primo and EQ vs. test? Can anyone post a link to anabolic vs. androgenic ratings of these compounds?

Anyway, I think I'm gonna do this:

Test @ 600mg
EQ @ 600mg
Primo @ 600mg

= 1.8g total compound per week (which is same as I'm running now, just re-proportioned)

GAULS' stuff comes dosed in 200mg/ml so this makes sense. 1 shot of each on M, W, F should work and keep levels stable.

Thoughts?

What is the benefit of running test so high (1 g) when combined with other compounds anyway? I just gave it a try this time for the hell of it, but generally don't you just need a little bit in there to keep test levels up and the other compounds do most of the work?

How anabolic is Primo and EQ vs. test? Can anyone post a link to anabolic vs. androgenic ratings of these compounds?

Anyway, I think I'm gonna do this:

Test @ 600mg
EQ @ 600mg
Primo @ 600mg

= 1.8g total compound per week (which is same as I'm running now, just re-proportioned)

GAULS' stuff comes dosed in 200mg/ml so this makes sense. 1 shot of each on M, W, F should work and keep levels stable.

Thoughts?

Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic

Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)-----50------100

Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)-44-57------88

Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic

Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)-----50------100

Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)-44-57------88

I assume these are compared to Testosterone?

So EQ is just as anabolic as Test, but only 50% as androgenic?

I might just scrap the Primo and either give it away or use it for cutting.

I cruized on gauls test at 400-600 with 800 primo all summer. Maintained 240pds ripped tp the bone. Looked the best I ever have at 43. Time to add 35pds with test,deca dbol,adrol. then switch in tren to harden, then back to primo next summer to hopefully hold 250 shreded! Tried eq awhile back at 600 for 16wks and did'nt notice much but with primo, maybe.

Last edited:
I cruized on gauls test at 400-600 with 800 primo all summer. Maintained 240pds ripped tp the bone. Looked the best I ever have at 43. Time to add 35pds with test,deca dbol,adrol. then switch in tren to harden, then back to primo next summer to hopefully hold 250 shreded! Tried eq awhile back at 600 for 16wks and did'nt notice much but with primo, maybe.

You cruise on over 1g of gear?

Not so much of a cruize as a summer maintence cycle. Just lowering the androgens and upping the anabolics to hold the size. For the last 4wks on 300 test 400 primo till oct then just 200 test, till winter bulker in december.

Not so much of a cruize as a summer maintence cycle. Just lowering the androgens and upping the anabolics to hold the size. For the last 4wks on 300 test 400 primo till oct then just 200 test, till winter bulker in december.

See, this is something I never understood. Why lower androgens? What is the benefit of that?

Do people use androgens simply because they make men feel like men while on cycle? Is this why you always run Test as a base?

I just know to do things as I've been told, but I am not clear on the REASONS behind them.

Can you please explain this to me?

So I guess if you want to grow, ANABOLICS is where it's at. Focus should be there, and compounds that have a higher ANDROGENIC rating are added only to feel "normal"?

Nevermind, found this:

All anabolic -androgenic steroids (AAS) are diriatives of testosterone . Each has an index ratio assigned to it on how anabolic (actual building effects --> muscle tissue, bone density, ...) versus androgenic (male-like effects --> bodyhair, deepening the voice, prostate ... effects that originally helped you to become a man from the time you were a fetus to a matured adult) the compound is. A purely anabolic steroid would be ideal but it is not currently an option - they all exert some androgenic effects... but how much varies depending on the compound.

Testosterone is a natural androgen and the one used as a reference drug to the others. On the theraputic index for anabolic steroids , testosterone rates a 1 as the standard. Anabolic steroids were orignially developed to alter the testosterone molecule to increase anabolic functions and decrease androgenic - the ratio being the therapeutic index. For example, compared to testosterone ... Deca scores an 11-12... significantly more anabolic than androgenic.

The basic goal of stacking compounds is to increase the total AAS use with as little unwanted androgenic side effects as possible - stuff like prostate enlargement, effects on male pattern bladness, increase bodyhair, ... sometimes to limit water and/or fat retention as well...

For example, using 500mg of testosterone with 500mg of nandrolone per week versus using 1000mg of testosterone can have less of an impact on the prostate since you basically cut the total weekly androgen use with a nortestosterone diriative that has lower androgenic effects...

So why is testosterone even use in a cycle if it's deriatives have less androgenic side effects ? First off - nothing is better than testosterone . It is the hormone that your body is most accustomed to... you have it running through your veins every day your life. You shouldn't shut your system without, at the very minimal use a replacement dose of testosterone . But from clinical studies - you get the most anabolic effects from test using at least 300mg per week. I can not recall the pathway that many of heavy androgenic steroids take to have such a pronounced an effect on strength and muscle building - but I believe it has much more to do with the cross-overbinding to glucocorticoid receptors (cortisol blocking) than increaseing protein synthesis...

But in one sentance... androgenic means male-like while anabolic refers to the tissue building effect

Exactly, I'm trying to limit side effects but hold muscle. Being 43 and busting concrete in the 90's all summer, plus lower calories and less training it seems to make sence to {cruize} on a safer anabolic, Same reason I wont use tren then, {even though I'd love to}.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity