over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Primo NPP Cycle

Dmax889

Newbies
I am thinking about trying this cycle next, has anyone ever done this exact cycle? I am looking to lose some fat and build some muscle. Right now I am about 18% body fat. I have done tren in the past just didn’t like the sides, I am hoping this will be a bit easier.

Test p 300
NPP 300
Primo 300

I am thinking about trying this cycle next, has anyone ever done this exact cycle? I am looking to lose some fat and build some muscle. Right now I am about 18% body fat. I have done tren in the past just didn’t like the sides, I am hoping this will be a bit easier.

Test p 300
NPP 300
Primo 300
Honestly? forget about something like "build muscle and burn fat" it won't work - you have 18% body fat and that's a lot of shit - first cut to 8% or lower then very slowly start adding calories - the drugs you use are of secondary importance here

I mean, sure you can recomp on most/all anabolics assuming diet and training are in line with such goals (especially with such a high level of bf) BUT even with anabolics it's a slow process.

as the gentleman above suggested you'd make far better progress overall cutting first then once happy begin increasing food and PEDs

Besides the stats it's always telling when guys ask if anyone has done this exact drug protocol like it's going to be vastly different to any other drug protocol because you used those exact doses and compounds. It's a waste of time. I would recommend approx 300mg test and diet down to approx 8% bodyfat. Your sole concern should be getting as lean as possible. You should only be focused on maintaining muscle and losing bodyfat nothing else. If you ever feel flat suck it up and carry on because the final outcome will be 1000% worth it. You should diet on the most calories possible and slowly work down over time. When you are 8% bodyfat and following a consistent diet and workout program then the cycle you proposed would be fine in addition to slowly adding calories back in over time.

You’re probably going to run into low estrogen related sides from doing this cycle. Primo will lower your estrogen levels. If you’re dead set on these compounds then up the test to a 1.5:1 ratio.

Cage

Test p 300
NPP 300
Primo 300

Firstly the advice others gave is spot on. 18% is high and the goal of recomping on anabolic makes this less than optimal (maybe not a total waste but others have tried before you and nearly every one was disappointed wishing he'd taken advice already received). Maybe at least get down to 12%. You'll save yourself a lot of wasted time.

As to test, nandrolone and primo - very popular old school stack. Fell out of favor due to price and lack of availability of primo and seems to be coming back with primo availability. I've run the combo with a little masteron in there for libido (primo and deca decrease mine) and was pretty happy two summers ago. Doses were different though.

Your doses are pretty minimal. I wouldn't expect much from 300mg of primo unless you aren't very developed. 300mg is low end for deca too. 300 test isn't exactly high. All in nearly a gram will get you somewhere I'd guess (no idea of your stats other than 18% bodyfat so I'd guess you are fairly novice and not a lot of muscle).

Note that I wrote this so we actually answered what you asked as I think that's the right thing to do. Per my earlier comment if your goal is aethetics...cut first then add muscle/food gradually.

Test p 300
NPP 300
Primo 300
Just do: 300 TestP 300 Primo.
(I would do 250-300 TestE + 200-300 TrenE it's simpler and cheaper.)

Diet
cardio
Fat burners like Clen/Ephedrine, GW, T4
Semaglutide if you really want the easy way, but you have to learn to diet without it.

Once you reach a lean body with abs and cuts you can evaluate to grow on Test and Npp.

Test p 300
NPP 300
Primo 300
All 3 compounds are perfectly fit, the KEY element to reduce BF%
Before anything clean proper diet can take 4-6 weeks you have to stay consistent with your diet, I would consider few option I would be concern placing into a position you won’t be confutable with

So bizarre that people will prescribe doses to someone without knowing anything about their size, training experience, cycle experience, etc.

The guy telling you nearly a gram is barely going to get you anywhere is talking to someone who's already 20-30lbs past their natty limit.

This guy might be 5'10" 195lbs 18% body fat never touched a steroid in his life.

The general consensus that you need to cut to 12% at least and really under 10% is spot on, though. And you *should* cut on the minimum dose you need to maintain muscle. Depending on where you're at, that might be natty, might be on TRT, might be on a gram.

There's no way of knowing based on the information provided, although I will say that guys who are 18%bf and are looking to "recomp" are almost always not very far along the path.

Thanks for the info! I already lost 50lbs my diet and training has been very consistent but and weight has stalled for the past couple months. I think I need to be a little more patient and wait until I lose more fat. I am currently on trt 150mg. Also I am 6’2” 220lbs

Yeah, I dont think anyone is going to recommend a 900mg cycle for you, the majority of people are gonna tell you to continue cutting on TRT until you're well under 15% before you even think about anything else.

Thanks for the info! I already lost 50lbs my diet and training has been very consistent but and weight has stalled for the past couple months. I think I need to be a little more patient and wait until I lose more fat. I am currently on trt 150mg. Also I am 6’2” 220lbs
Are you doing any sort on cardio? LISS or HIIT? If your plateauing this will always help!

Cage

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner