over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test prop conversion.

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Ok Im gonna convert it at appx. 100ml x 250mg.
How much Ba to keep it from crashing, and do i need to
add bb or is it not necasary?

heres what i had in mind, will it work?
25g t.prop
5ml ba (5%)
70ml sterile oil, make sure it mixes well
sterile filter
then purge filter with another
7.5ml of oil
Finished

will it hold or do i need more ba, or am i gonna need some bb?

thanks for any help or opinions,
rAJJIN

I think Ry has experience making home-brew prop.

My experience with powders has been a real learning experience (I've wasted/lost waaay toooo much). I'm going to stick with KC's Easy Kit with PEG for most of my conversions to suspend powders.

xcel

10% OF ba!!?? Wow that is A LOT! Here is what I would use assuming you want it 100mg/ml. In my experience doing 100-200mg per ml of homemade stuff is best. Don't go nuts and do 400-500mg/ml. You are gonna need a solvent for the powder which Benzyl Benzoanate will be used.

-25ml BB
-25grams of powder will take up likie 20-25mls of space
-15mls BA
-185mls Sterile oil

After you are done I would put in oven at 250degrees for 30min just to be 100% sure it is sterile.

RY

Ry

I was converting 5 carts of syno which uses 80mLs of oil. Can you give me some insight as to how much I should have used bro? I noticed hardly any pain so I thought I nailed it. Also, you say using BB and BA in your mix there. I thought one could use just BB instead of BA. Thanks!

Re: Ry

inclines500 said:
I was converting 5 carts of syno which uses 80mLs of oil. Can you give me some insight as to how much I should have used bro? I noticed hardly any pain so I thought I nailed it. Also, you say using BB and BA in your mix there. I thought one could use just BB instead of BA. Thanks!
T

There isn't really a right or wrong dose. All is semantics really and you have to use what works for you. I just think from personal experience that 1ml of BA per gram of powder works GREAT!! BA is used to further sterilize your end product.

RY

I know that Ry knows this but I may be able to articulate it better :)

BA does not "sterilize" your home brew. Baking, as RY stated and sterile filtering removes most bacteria that is present. Neither sterile filtering (sterile refers to the filter being sterile not the end-product) nor baking guarantee a completely sterile product, BUT a product that is MORE than safe to use. BA and BB "PREVENT" bacteria from growing in finished product.

As an added safety precaution, I bake at 250 F for 15 min, then let cool for 10 min and repeat two more times. It's my understanding that the heating/cooling process is what kills certain bacteria.

xcel

Last edited:
thanks

Thanks for all the help,
I appreciate all your opinions.
Ry, do i use only bb to dissolve the Hormone or do i
mix the ba an the bb then add hormone? or does it matter.
also ive read a few places to let it cool slow to keep it from
crashin? again does that matter or just a rumor?
Rajin. ps. Inclines glad to see you around buddy.

Ry

Thanks again! made it months ago and it turned out great, still have some Im using.
I mixed the ba-and bb togather and used it as the solution
just as you would with tren. Once it TOTALLY dissolved
I added the oil. I love the powders!

To make it dummy proof I went through Kaotic. I also was mixing 25mgs. They designed a kit for me to make the exact dosage and everything. All I had to do was mix it together. I've had a harder time making Kool-aid.
Big Bump to Kaotic.

xcelbeyond said:
I know that Ry knows this but I may be able to articulate it better :)

BA does not "sterilize" your home brew. Baking, as RY stated and sterile filtering removes most bacteria that is present. Neither sterile filtering (sterile refers to the filter being sterile not the end-product) nor baking guarantee a completely sterile product, BUT a product that is MORE than safe to use. BA and BB "PREVENT" bacteria from growing in finished product.

As an added safety precaution, I bake at 250 F for 15 min, then let cool for 10 min and repeat two more times. It's my understanding that the heating/cooling process is what kills certain bacteria.

xcel

That is exactly right..The only thing ba does is keeps baceria from growing..

also you will need ba and bb..If you were to use just bb it would take twice the amount..I only use ba and mine comes out great..

yes

any idea how much ba and or bb you used?

Shit, i honestly don't remember. Kaotic had measured it out for me before he sent it. It was between 25-30 all together.

Im not sure bro,
Myself I think you needed more.
for 25g I used a totall of 40ml 25=ba 15=bb
and it still took quite sometime (and small amount of heat)to get it dissolved.
But Kc knows 10x what i do, not sure maybe he will chime in.

I'm wondering if i didn't use enough heat. It held for awhile but when I moved it to a colder part of my condo I wonder if that's what made it crash. Is it still salvage able? I mean all it is right now is cloudy, as aposed to before when it was clear. Can i heat it up to bring it back? I don't have any ba/bb left.

If it is pure or close to it should form into crystals..It should not take long for a solvent to crash..If it does just add a bit more ba and it should go back into solution..

Well if it has not yet it probally will..You should have a clear solution...It was clear at one point right..after you heated it should be very clear..was it?

try and add a bit more ba..not too much maybe 1/3 of a cc..maybe not even that much..then swirl it then heat it and see if it crashes..

I put more "magic solution" in heated it again and still goes from clear to win it cools it becomes slightly cloudy. I'm all out of solution to add. Is it good, bad or fixable?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws