advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop For A First Cycle-Good Or Bad Idea???

Texas Ranger

Registered
Guys, I wanted to get your input on this. I don't want to get a huge amount of water bloat using Test E or C. But, I know Test Prop is notorious for PIP. Which I definitely do NOT want that either.:D There's several sponsors that advertise painless Prop. If it is, I wouldn't mind pinning EOD. Do you think I should just use plain old Test E with a low dose of arimidex? Or try the Prop?

I think test prop is a great idea.. I only use prop and there are brands with no pip.

I pin everyday. Calves bis tris delts and butt. Never an issue.

Some guys use dim as an anti-E instead of adex.

easier on lipids.

Its a long word that I can't spell, lol.

If you google dim for estrogen control you'll have an answer

Test enan and cyp doesn't always bloat people. Lots of variables concerning bloat (dosage, ai, etc).

Prop doesn't always hurt. The prop I use is smooth as butter. Being a juice rookie, you can use either or both.

Test enan and cyp doesn't always bloat people. Lots of variables concerning bloat (dosage, ai, etc).

Prop doesn't always hurt. The prop I use is smooth as butter. Being a juice rookie, you can use either or both.
I "might" do a little of both.

**broken link removed** is the place to go I have yet to try anything that has been painful. Just get the test e and some arimadex and be done with it this is the 2nd thread from you about this. How hard is it really to make up your mind. BAD DIET BAD FOODS EQUALS HIGHER WATER RETENTION A GOOD BALANCED DIET WILL HAVE LESS WATER RETENTION. The more water you take in the more water you get out. Asparagus is a natural diuretic so is coffee.

**broken link removed** is the place to go I have yet to try anything that has been painful. Just get the test e and some arimadex and be done with it this is the 2nd thread from you about this. How hard is it really to make up your mind. BAD DIET BAD FOODS EQUALS HIGHER WATER RETENTION A GOOD BALANCED DIET WILL HAVE LESS WATER RETENTION. The more water you take in the more water you get out. Asparagus is a natural diuretic so is coffee.
LOL! You're right. But, it is kind of hard at the thought of putting synthetic hormones in my body. I just want to make 100% sure before going all in. I'm sure you understand.:)

Test E or C, prop gets so old after several weeks. You can think about kick starting it and finishing it with prop but I wouldn't .

I've ran a gram of pharm grade cyp and didn't bloat I can't even feel my legs and I just get tired of pinning prop ed so I just use it to kick start a cycle if at all but it wouldn't hurt to use it to get your feet wet

Your Better Idea...

..Was ANDROPEN :headbang::headbang:

Also dandelion root and uvi ursi

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity