over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop + (NNP or Masteron)

Majestic07

Newbies
Test Prop + (NPP or Masteron)

Putting together a new cycle (second cycle for me). Im 26 185lbs stitting at about 11% body fat. First cycle was Test E @ 500mg/wk. I want to go with prop because of the shorter ester, i hated waiting for 5 weeks for the Test E to start kicking in. I also want to add another compound in there as well. For that I was thinking of NNP or MAsteron. This is gong to be more or a bulk cycle, with cutting durring the last few weeks. Any thoughts on what will produce better results. My goal is to end up with 10lbs and only a couple of points on the body fat. Here are the cycle plans. Please feel free to coment on the dosage and duration if you see anything wrong. Thanks for your help.

Test Prop @ 125 mg EOD Weeks 1-8
NPP @ 125 mg EOD Weeks 1-8
***Post Cycle***

Or

Test Prop @ 125 mg EOD Weeks 1-8
Masteron @ 125 mg EOD Weeks 1-8
***Post Cycle***

Last edited:
NPP hands down - Mast is best used pre-contest - difficult to appreciate unless you are 5% BF or less.
IMO

First cycle was Test E @ 500mg/wk. I want to go with prop because of the shorter ester, i hated waiting for 5 weeks for the Test E to start kicking in. I also want to add another compound in there as well.

Why didn't you just poke some prop with your test E? That way the test E can build up in your system while the prop is available sooner.

Alternaively, another (popular) choice is to eat some D-bol for the 1st month while you are waiting on the test E to kick in.

NPP hands down - Mast is best used pre-contest - difficult to appreciate unless you are 5% BF or less.
IMO

Yes, but does NPP have as good of SHBG binding properties as mast?

I think proviron is king of the SHBG binders, but I think mast is effective at that task too.

Of course, the advantage to using something with your test to bind SHBG is that there will be less SHBG around to lock up the test. This leaves more free test for anabolism.

I'm not too knowledgeable on NPP, so I don't know if it has anywhere near the affinity for SHBG as mast or proviron.

Not to fond of the bloat that dbol gives (from what i've heard). However, i'm thinking of trying a cycle of tbol for 4 weeks by its self to see how I respond to it.

As far as the cycle goes i'm stearing to go with the NNP, from what ive read i'm not lean enough to see major benefits from the Masteron.

Also, Do you guys think i'd get better results just cutting the whole time vs using the cycle to bulk. I'm not trying to end up looking like the hulk, just want to round out and harden out a bit more. I play hockey and race motorcycles (amaute) thats why i only want 10lbs or so.

I've had trouble finding peoples results on this cycle, do you guys know what kind or results i can expect to see if i bulk vs cut. Thanks for all the input.

Yes, but does NPP have as good of SHBG binding properties as mast?

I think proviron is king of the SHBG binders, but I think mast is effective at that task too.

Of course, the advantage to using something with your test to bind SHBG is that there will be less SHBG around to lock up the test. This leaves more free test for anabolism.

I'm not too knowledgeable on NPP, so I don't know if it has anywhere near the affinity for SHBG as mast or proviron.

Proviron is better at binding SHBG- and doesn't make hair fall out like Mast does. Mast is a better hardener. IMO
NPP is a faster acting version of Deca - slightly less bloat. Don't think there will be much action on SHBG. What would be ideal is if Proviron was added to the OP's proposed protocol of Prop & NPP.

Proviron is better at binding SHBG- and doesn't make hair fall out like Mast does. Mast is a better hardener. IMO
NPP is a faster acting version of Deca - slightly less bloat. Don't think there will be much action on SHBG. What would be ideal is if Proviron was added to the OP's proposed protocol of Prop & NPP.

Hmmm, this is interesting.

Proviron is often referred to as being an "oral masteron", so I'm curious if you might have any links to studies or profiles indicating the relative SHBG binding affinity the two compounds have.

I'm not trying to confrontational or argumentative, I'm just not very computer savvy, so as embarrassing as this is to admit, I honestly don't know how to grab multiple links for insertion into a single post simultaneously.

I guess I could always find a study or profile for masteron, post it here, then go find one for proviron, but that would look as pitiful as me admitting my lack of computer skills.

I'm so ancient, I was leaving elementary school just as the first Apple 2Es were arriving...

Maybe some kind soul will PM me some basic directions on retrieving multiple links for simultaneous posting...

Proviron is often referred to as being an "oral masteron", so I'm curious if you might have any links to studies or profiles indicating the relative SHBG binding affinity the two compounds have.

Somebody posted info from Vida once, I'll have to search, but I'll find it. Anybody else have Vida info handy?

I'm not trying to confrontational or argumentative,

No worries at all - I like your critical thinking. Not many do anymore.

I'm so ancient, I was leaving elementary school just as the first Apple 2Es were arriving...

I was in High School :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity