over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TEST PROP/ NPP vs. TEST PROP/ TREN ACE

2swole79

Registered
Hey bros out there who have tried both, as I've yet to touch NPP, but seem to hear more and more great things. Looking to keep the bloat down a little so switching from T CYP to PROP for Summer. Looking to get raws and $ for $ can get a whole lot more NPP than TREN ACE. So I would probably be looking at something like:

700-1000mg TEST PROP/week
700-1000 mg NPP/week
100 VAR daily

or

700-1000mg TEST PROP/week
350 TREN ACE/ week
100 VAR daily

I know the tren will harden me up a little more, but I keep hearing guys say over and over that they didn't bloat much at all on NPP and it's much more affordable, so I can run more and likely afford some light peps 100/100 2-3x
So all you vets and guys with experience with both, how would they compare, any advice. Ive got plenty of PROP and TREN ACE experience and pretty much know what to expect. Looking to be a little more streamlined this summer and not too moonfaced as this is about 1/2 my normal TEST dosage. Thanks :)

Test Prop/NPP for me was great. Still had sweating issues tho. Think I'm just 19 Nor sensitive. Great strength. Looked full and felt good. A lot better than I feel on tren. I'm running just Trt Test Cyp now with 100mg Var daily to clean out and let my body relax. It's workin out nicely. Strength is goin UP andnim getting ready to turn up my Cardio and add Igf-1 Des @ 100mcg/daily split Bulateral in Tri's and Traps maybe upper Pecs also. I say go Test/NPP/Var

They are all fast acting so if money and cycle length allows it, I would run tren the first half and npp the second. Prop being the constant throughout. my 2 cents.

fuck 1g of test prop a week? that would cripple me. i get pain from inj prop. and even at 1cc it hurts

you must not have that reaction to prop

tren sides for me at that dose are pretty manageable. At up around 100mg/day I get night sweats and trensomnia after a few weeks, but results are still pretty good for me at that dose and sides are manageable. thanks...

Having tried them both separately and together I can say far and away both together is sweet.
Running 100mg ED of npp and tren each, along with 30mg of test prop and mast prop also ED.
Only those who haven't actually tried the protocol would be frightened by the thought of running 1400mg of 19nor a week with only 200mg of test. It works and it the key to avoiding sides.

So npp vs tren, don't make it an either or, run them both for a best ever cycle stack or blast

prop/tren keeps me leaner by a mile. I think it is superior in every way besides side effects

Hey man over the summer I ran a PROP/NPP/VAR cycle like this:

350mg/week of Prop
350mg/week of NPP
75mg/Day of Var

I made consistent gains the entire 11 week cycle felt great on cycle was super aggressive from the Var. I should also say that Im most likely much lighter than you if you are planning on running doses like you said. I weigh 175 around 10% BF and am 5'6. Comparing NPP to Tren there are a few important differences. Obviously there is no god like strength increases you get from Tren A. However I was completely full as fuck looking on my NPP cycle. I put almost in inch on my arms in about 5 weeks. Another thing about NPP is that there is clinical proof that it increases collagen synthesis which for me is very important, I felt "lubed up" with all my joints and rotator areas on NPP. There was also none of the normal tren sides like sweating and the insomnia. Fat burning was also not as good as tren obviously. But if youre looking to avoid the tren sides and still looking for good mass gains then NPP is a great choice. You said you have a lot of experience with Tren and Prop but I would def recommend reading the thread called Tren Rules thats up above has like 15000 views. The logs about low dose Prop high dose Tren are very very interesting. That will be my next cycle which Im excited about. Good luck brother happy growing.

350mg/week of Prop
350mg/week of NPP
75mg/Day of Var

I made consistent gains the entire 11 week cycle felt great on cycle was super aggressive from the Var. I should also say that Im most likely much lighter than you if you are planning on running doses like you said. I weigh 175 around 10% BF and am 5'6. Comparing NPP to Tren there are a few important differences. Obviously there is no god like strength increases you get from Tren A. However I was completely full as fuck looking on my NPP cycle. I put almost in inch on my arms in about 5 weeks. Another thing about NPP is that there is clinical proof that it increases collagen synthesis which for me is very important, I felt "lubed up" with all my joints and rotator areas on NPP. There was also none of the normal tren sides like sweating and the insomnia. Fat burning was also not as good as tren obviously. But if youre looking to avoid the tren sides and still looking for good mass gains then NPP is a great choice. You said you have a lot of experience with Tren and Prop but I would def recommend reading the thread called Tren Rules thats up above has like 15000 views. The logs about low dose Prop high dose Tren are very very interesting. That will be my next cycle which Im excited about. Good luck brother happy growing.

Yeah, for everyone's info I'm usually about 6ft 250-255 ish but on long estered test I bloat. Just got over an illness where I lost about 20. Came of everything except 250 cyp/week. Just now ready to crank it back up, but am looking to stay a little less bloated and be 240's 8-10%. Just don't feel like dealing with the bloat and sluggish/ moonface this summer. Typically stay on around 2g test/ week give or take, and a small amount of peps or 2-4 ius GH when $ is available. Been reading more and more guys cutting back on the test and running more anabolics with success, looking and feeling better too. That's why Im switching to prop and cutting down the test somewhat to see the look it gives...thanks guys keep e coming.

350mg/week of Prop
350mg/week of NPP
75mg/Day of Var

Yeah, ive been seeing the low test, high tren stuff lately. But I'm not ready to dive right into high tren yet because of sides. I know guys are reporting less sides, but everytime I take tren over 100mg/day sides come on hard.

I did a d-bol, NPP, and prop cycle and got huge and loved the cycle and had minimal bloat with arimidex (liquidex). I also did a pro, tren, winny cycle and got too aggressive and depressed. I would do the NPP any day as I never want the tren sides again, it sucked and wasn't worth it to me. But thats just me.

They are all fast acting so if money and cycle length allows it, I would run tren the first half and npp the second. Prop being the constant throughout. my 2 cents.

I say do this, switch it up and let us know

Having tried them both separately and together I can say far and away both together is sweet.
Running 100mg ED of npp and tren each, along with 30mg of test prop and mast prop also ED.
Only those who haven't actually tried the protocol would be frightened by the thought of running 1400mg of 19nor a week with only 200mg of test. It works and it the key to avoiding sides.

So npp vs tren, don't make it an either or, run them both for a best ever cycle stack or blast

Sounds interesting Saps, my next cycle is going to be prop npp and tren just trying to figure out the dosages. So did that much of a 19nor with that little test kill the sex drive?

Sounds interesting Saps, my next cycle is going to be prop npp and tren just trying to figure out the dosages. So did that much of a 19nor with that little test kill the sex drive?

Not at all, if anything it went up a tad. No doubt the mast helps but the key is the absence of estrogen

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I did a d-bol, NPP, and prop cycle and got huge and loved the cycle and had minimal bloat with arimidex (liquidex). I also did a pro, tren, winny cycle and got too aggressive and depressed. I would do the NPP any day as I never want the tren sides again, it sucked and wasn't worth it to me. But thats just me.

as pro i take it you mean prop, or is it proviron

I would go high tren lower prop something like this

150mg tren ace EOD
50-100mg prop EOD
100mg var ED

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear