over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test prop & NPP

Mesa11

Newbies
Looking to add some clean mass for my next cycle and think i have decided on a short ester cycle of prop and NPP. I am definitely going to run the prop but am still a bit undecided to run NPP or Masteron for my other compound. I have not run either and wanted some opinions on some users who have used them. My big fear with NPP is the infamous Deca dick. Has anyone experienced this on NPP? I dont want to go near Deca specifically for that reason and i want to get a couple more years/cycles under my belt before trying tren. Any thoughts?

Here's a great cycle for you bro you would love it throw in some adex if needed

Test prop 150mg E0D
Masteron 150mg EoD
NPP 150mg EoD

I have been running Test Prop and NPP only for awhile now. 100 mgs eod. Its working well for me. No deca dick at all for me. My libdo has been up(always good). My diet isnt to good but i am harder and fuller since i added NPP. Thats my 2 cents.

Test prop 150mg E0D
Masteron 150mg EoD
NPP 150mg EoD

That cycle does look good! Might have to give it a try.

I think that i may just choose one of the other for this cycle, NPP or Mast. Mainly because of cost but i was always told not to add more than one new compound in each cycle and i have done neither of these. If you where to do one or the other, what would you choose for greatest gains in lean mass?

Why not go with Test E or C rather than prop....a lot less pinning :headbang:

Test prop 150mg E0D
Masteron 150mg EoD
NPP 150mg EoD

IMHO, that is the perfect cycle. Test, a DHT derivative, and a 19-nor!

I always liked NPP, it gave me all the benefits that Deca gives without the negative side effects like bloating! I bloat up really bad on decaonate esters, whether it be test or nandrolone.

yea i definitely want to stick with short esters for this cycle, especially the NPP. If i do have sides similar to deca, i want the option to discontinue use and have it leave my system quickly. Also, pinning EOD does not bother me at all and i get way better results from prop then i do with a long ester like e or c.

So if i decided to do this cycle next can i run mast for say the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle and still benefit from it? i am just trying to keep cost down and not have to run it the whole cycle which will probably be 10 wks.

Looking to add some clean mass for my next cycle and think i have decided on a short ester cycle of prop and NPP. I am definitely going to run the prop but am still a bit undecided to run NPP or Masteron for my other compound. I have not run either and wanted some opinions on some users who have used them. My big fear with NPP is the infamous Deca dick. Has anyone experienced this on NPP? I dont want to go near Deca specifically for that reason and i want to get a couple more years/cycles under my belt before trying tren. Any thoughts?

Tweb123 gave you a very good cycle, make sure you have pct on check before starting, a little prami and aromasin will help you with the side effect if occurring, I personally run low dose of hcg throughout any cycle just to be safe and it makes recovery a lot easier.

So if i decided to do this cycle next can i run mast for say the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle and still benefit from it? i am just trying to keep cost down and not have to run it the whole cycle which will probably be 10 wks.

Dude be patient, don't start anything until you have everything on hand especially pct!

mast kicks in fast. 6 weeks will harden/dry u up nicely if ur bf is low enough and give u some nice strength Boost

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear