over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test prop pain...how to stop?

I understand what you are saying about the pain. I tried a test blend that included Prop a while ago and not only did it hurt like hell I got test flu from it every time. Only took it a few times to figure it out and I threw the shit out. My advice is to get GOOD Prop. I am using some from a "fast" source and it is awesome stuff. No pain at all. Perhaps try a different brand?

I understand what you are saying about the pain. I tried a test blend that included Prop a while ago and not only did it hurt like hell I got test flu from it every time. Only took it a few times to figure it out and I threw the shit out. My advice is to get GOOD Prop. I am using some from a "fast" source and it is awesome stuff. No pain at all. Perhaps try a different brand?

Must depend on the person and or how much you inject. Myself and my buddy are using the same source as you, it about crippled both of us for the first 2 weeks. I am fine now with it, but I am also injecting less and mixing it in the syringe with 2 other compounds. Not complaining about the source, just saying I think people must react differently to it.

Right on iron warrior I do the same with my biceps I love it. If 1cc hurts do a half each delt or wherever.

Heat / bake your gear

I've been heating my gear and injection site with a heating pad and it helps dramatically

There are just 2 ways to stop the pain from Test Prop.

1st is to just stop using Test Prop or any Test blend with Prop.
2nd is to find a sponsor who has Prop that doesn't cause any PIP.

For years I couldn't use Sus or any Test Prop. I tried everything just like the advice in this thread. Cutting with other gear. Cutting with GSO. Warming. Heating pad.

None of that works and no I didn't get used to it no matter how long I injected Prop.

I found one sponsor Fast Muscle Co who Test Prop doesn't hurt. But honestly I really don't use prop anyway. I just stick with Test Cyp or Test E.

I mix it with another oil and try to inject as slow as i can. Than just keep massaging it.

I load it first is pin so another oil goes in first has helped a lot

Sterile Grapeseed Oil works like a charm..and it's like 20 bucks for 50cc's worth.

I can't stand prop. Ill never use it again. Purely for the pain reason. I use test e, very minimal bloat and absolutely no pain

A good cook can make prop that doesn't hurt.
Try Pro Pharmas. I've had pain with every prop I'd ever tried, some more than others. None with his.

Test Prop in MCT Oil = No pain

Test Prop in MCT Oil = No pain and goes thru 25gauge pin like water.

I've had hit and miss experiences when it comes to pip using prop. I've used some that was just crazy smooth and others that crippled me for days. A heating pad is a must have for those times. I now tend to stay away from prop and just stick with c and e for the most part. I like sust250, too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws