over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test prop question...

gunzz007

Banned
Been doing T prop for like 10 weeks. Been doing 200mg EOD. Went to do follow up bloodwork for Doc. Took a 200mg shot on Monday. Did blood on Friday. My T levels were 260.

I am doing shots of 100mg pharm grade from pharmacy and 100 mg of Prop from a very good source off here.

Should I do more? Or should I do shots ED instead of EOD? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

At 200 EOD....then to only have levels at 260? something is wrong as it should be >1100 with that much. Even if you shot on Monday, then did nothing until Friday, it still would be over 260. From what you've relayed, I'd say you got bunk gear.

Sounds like your pharm grade is bunk too. Shouldn't your numbers be higher on your trt dose alone?
If its from your doc then of course it's not but something doesn't seem right unless you just metabolize Test fast.

Last edited:
I am doing shots of 100mg pharm grade from pharmacy and 100 mg of Prop from a very good source off here.

You say your doing "Pharm Grade"
Did you get this from the pharmacy OR did your source tell you it's Pharm Grade. I didn't know you could get Test Prop from the pharmacy or even if a Doc will give you a script for Test Prop.

The other Prop sounds like it's bunk.

If you were going 200mg/EOD you should have made some gains. Did you ?

So your last shot was 200mg on monday? then you got bloods on friday?

I've never heard of a doc prescribing test prop for trt, usually cyp

Well lets think this over. Monday 200mg of prop goes in. Prop yields roughly 83% test minus the ester so lets say 166mg of test. 2 day half life means 83mg left on Wednesday and 41-42mg on Friday. Would 41-42mg of test yield a 260 score yeah it kinda would. 100mg a week of trt is designed merely to get men into the 500-600 total test zone. It does seem low-ish considering you probably had taken previous shots. But prop does clear rather quickly
On a side note, yes prop ED is my recommendation.

Well lets think this over. Monday 200mg of prop goes in. Prop yields roughly 83% test minus the ester so lets say 166mg of test. 2 day half life means 83mg left on Wednesday and 41-42mg on Friday. Would 41-42mg of test yield a 260 score yeah it kinda would. 100mg a week of trt is designed merely to get men into the 500-600 total test zone. It does seem low-ish considering you probably had taken previous shots. But prop does clear rather quickly

Thats exactly what I was getting at, the prop is almost cleared by the time he got bloods.

Thanks for replies.

I have been on trt for 6-7 years. My doc allows me to switch tests from time to time

I have a script for test prop from doc for 100 mg EOD. I do more because I always run more. So I am doing 300 mg per week of pharmacy test prop, and 300 mg of Bio Test prop From our board source So 600 total. Each shot I do 100 of each EOD.

Also, I have done Cyp prior for many years Even at 500 mg per week from pharmacy( Watson) and even then my levels are 600-700 2 days after shots.

The only T that brings my levels higher than normal is Test suspension. And that is a pain, literally

So i figured T prop would be good too being it is fast acting

Please let me know what you suggest. Thanks

Last 200 mg shot on Monday. Bloods done on Friday. I just didn't want it to be crazy high. Now crazy low. Tesing done through Quest. So maybe a bad test too

Sorry

Also, my strength is good. Actually great Just as strong as when using cyp or others. I am leaner and have lost that cyp water look

x2

I know its hard to believe nowadays with all the internet mumbo jumbo floating around but all that does is muddy the water... various research shown from tried and true medical studies can be found like for example, one shows the half life of test E to be about 4.5 days, hypothetically of course, based off an active life established of only being 9 days before subjects elevated levels were back to baseline after receiving a single injection..

hell just recently I found one talking about deca and suggests the avg half life from the one study is about 6 days.. of course other variable come in to play regarding the individual but definitely disproves the internet bro science much in the same regard to other compounds like test E previously mentioned...

just food for thought...

Pharmacokinetic parameters of... [Acta Endocrinol Suppl (Copenh). 1985] - PubMed - NCBI

Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone en... [Int J Androl. 1984] - PubMed - NCBI

Still should have been much higher you have some bunk or very under dosed. Here is the $50,000 dollar question,does your test prop?,hurt. I don,t give a shit what anybody or sponsor tells you,whether it's made with EO,blah, blah,blah,test prop is going to hurt. This perfectly smooth test prop is BULLSHIT. Does that mean it should be crippling ,no,but if it is truly 100mg your going to know you gave yourself a shot. If it's not at least a 5 to 7 on the pain scale it's not 100mg,and especially when giving yourself 2/ml at a time. If it hurts and your test levels are low it is full of BA,seen that trick before as well. Even at 75mg or so it is going to be uncomfortable. I used too take it all the time and finally as i got older i rarely touch it or sustanon anymore. Call it being smarter or being a pussy,you decide lol.

Still should have been much higher you have some bunk or very under dosed. Here is the $50,000 dollar question,does your test prop?,hurt. I don,t give a shit what anybody or sponsor tells you,whether it's made with EO,blah, blah,blah,test prop is going to hurt. This perfectly smooth test prop is BULLSHIT. Does that mean it should be crippling ,no,but if it is truly 100mg your going to know you gave yourself a shot. If it's not at least a 5 to 7 on the pain scale it's not 100mg,and especially when giving yourself 2/ml at a time. If it hurts and your test levels are low it is full of BA,seen that trick before as well. Even at 75mg or so it is going to be uncomfortable. I used too take it all the time and finally as i got older i rarely touch it or sustanon anymore. Call it being smarter or being a pussy,you decide lol.

First time using test prop it almost crippled me for the first 3 weeks, after that it was fine. People that are used to doing test prop it most likely does not affect that much.

Back in the day i used to use english Ferring Viromone direct from a a guy i knew who owned a pharmacy, 100mg/2ml shot. Shot was absolutly painless, no swelling, no redness, nothing. The only problem you ever had with it was it would glue up the rubber in the syringe making it very difficult to inject.

On another note ive also used AlphaPharma Testorapid at 15mg/day (again completly painless both IM & SQ) before my last TRT blood work and my levels matched my previous 125mg Enanthate/week dosage almost exactly. Granted its not a 100mg 1ml shot but it maybe worth trying the Alphapharma product to see if its painless!?

Yes my prop does hurt. Not crippling but is noticeable for a day or 2. Some days worse than others depending on where I shoot.

Like I said before, after using Cyp and my levels were only 400-500 while using 400-500 mg cyp by Watson. And it was straight from Walgreens.

If I I am off any and all T. My baseline T is under 100

Only suspension jacks it up being that is pure test. Had a few docs saying my body not metabolize or break down the esters of oils. Not really sure on this

But my UG gear is from the rep sponsor here on PM.

Last year I was using only pharmacy test pro and after a shot did bloods 4 days late and level was like 200 then too

Just looking for suggests on better protocols

you running hcg and AI as well or ever ran proviron along side with test? what is your Estro levels or shbg or dht levels? maybe your aromatase is out of wack to be eating up all your test..

this definitely may complicate things but maybe a proviron/aromasin/proscar cocktail and a little hcg 1-2x/wk is all you need to be able use a light dose of cyp/prop etc and ultimately get better results more geared to what your looking for...

also since your mentioned metabolizing issues of the esters... have you considered dietary supplements for digestion etc... like lipase enzymes etc.. granted they are for when eating and absorbing into bloodstream etc but once the enzymes are circulating in your blood they should still have a nice systematic effect on that oil depot you injected into your muscle..

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner