over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test prop question...

Good prop does not have to hurt, what type of crap advice is that? it's an individual thing. I had prop, I could do 2cc per shot, no problems with me. My buddy was in total pain for days...

Good prop does not have to hurt, what type of crap advice is that? it's an individual thing. I had prop, I could do 2cc per shot, no problems with me. My buddy was in total pain for days...

I agree with you that certain people will do better on prop than others,and I am one of them. The point i am trying to make is 100mg prop is going to hurt worse than a 200-250mg cyp or enanthate. Some people will get the test flu with prop and site injection won't hurt that bad,some people site injection will hurt with no other problems. A lot of prop out here is under dosed or they use phenyl prop which is always a much more comfortable injection,and it most cases the results will be identical because there so little difference in half life.

Back in the day i used to use english Ferring Viromone direct from a a guy i knew who owned a pharmacy, 100mg/2ml shot. Shot was absolutly painless, no swelling, no redness, nothing. The only problem you ever had with it was it would glue up the rubber in the syringe making it very difficult to inject.

On another note ive also used AlphaPharma Testorapid at 15mg/day (again completly painless both IM & SQ) before my last TRT blood work and my levels matched my previous 125mg Enanthate/week dosage almost exactly. Granted its not a 100mg 1ml shot but it maybe worth trying the Alphapharma product to see if its painless!?

I agree 2ml of 50mg prop is much better solution than 100mg/ml. The problem has come about because people take so many milligrams of gear now days and need the higher mg/ml. I remember the days when most enanthate was only dosed at 100-150mg/ml. The higher dosed anything,even if it is more soluble stuff like deca,EQ, will start to get uncomfortable at some mg/ml,I stay about 300mg/ml with those two,but 250mg/ml is usually the best for most,except your short acting gear. The old adage of, be careful what you ask for you may get it, apply' s to these high dosed gear.

My sex drive is great 12-24 later. Usually do shot in morn. So later that night and next day it is better.

My strength is great. Doing same weights with no decrease in strength. Pumps are great along with good vascular it's.

My doc says I may just metabolize( or not for that matter) test as well as others. Being that I have done anabolics for 12 years now, but TRT for last 6 with a doc. He said it also could just be a bad test. It has happened to me before. .

Very rare for my levels to get over 1000. I have to do cyp and suspension to get levels high

The TRT dose should bring you higher regardless of the prop, assuming you are taking both.

Unless you are some how dumping test. Like low SHBG or Something

Take just TRT test cyp for a few weeks or test E and get tested again.

The TRT dose should bring you higher regardless of the prop, assuming you are taking both.

Unless you are some how dumping test. Like low SHBG or Something

Take just TRT test cyp for a few weeks or test E and get tested again.

Maybe I don't understand what you meant, but low SHBG would cause higher levels of free test. Not sure what you meant by "dumping test".

Back in the day i used to use english Ferring Viromone direct from a a guy i knew who owned a pharmacy, 100mg/2ml shot. Shot was absolutly painless, no swelling, no redness, nothing. The only problem you ever had with it was it would glue up the rubber in the syringe making it very difficult to inject.

That's because it's made with 100% EO.

It's still made that way.

Now imagine this: If it would glue up the rubber in the syringe imagine what it did to your muscle.

That's because it's made with 100% EO.

It's still made that way.

Now imagine this: If it would glue up the rubber in the syringe imagine what it did to your muscle.

So EO is no good? I plan on making it again, been years

My sex drive is great 12-24 later. Usually do shot in morn. So later that night and next day it is better.

My strength is great. Doing same weights with no decrease in strength. Pumps are great along with good vascular it's.

My doc says I may just metabolize( or not for that matter) test as well as others. Being that I have done anabolics for 12 years now, but TRT for last 6 with a doc. He said it also could just be a bad test. It has happened to me before. .

Very rare for my levels to get over 1000. I have to do cyp and suspension to get levels high

I have a similar story to yours, but for me so far enth and cyp dont work at all. you can go to my profile and read my thread about it. you said you been using anabolics for a long time did you get results back in the day? if so from what and how much of the compound did you use?

also to best figure this out is to drop the ug prop and run your pharm test prop 100 eod for a week or 2 and get the blood test in your second day(day after shot)!!!! this will make it crystal clear if your body does not metabolize all of the prop ester , if you show high test levels then that means you dont respond good to long esters and also your a "fast matabolizer" of testosterone"

also bro if you do the way i told you this will also help me out, as iam praying test prop works for me!!

you running hcg and AI as well or ever ran proviron along side with test? what is your Estro levels or shbg or dht levels? maybe your aromatase is out of wack to be eating up all your test..

this definitely may complicate things but maybe a proviron/aromasin/proscar cocktail and a little hcg 1-2x/wk is all you need to be able use a light dose of cyp/prop etc and ultimately get better results more geared to what your looking for...

also since your mentioned metabolizing issues of the esters... have you considered dietary supplements for digestion etc... like lipase enzymes etc.. granted they are for when eating and absorbing into bloodstream etc but once the enzymes are circulating in your blood they should still have a nice systematic effect on that oil depot you injected into your muscle..

bro what your science behind this would lipase really help to hydrolize the ester?

and op ask your doc about how you can improve ester hydrolization, as in is there anything you take orally some kind of medication of esterase of something?

there has to be something we can do, it funny how everyone is different, bomb401 does not respond to enth or cyp at like me but does very well on test prop, he says he feels the test prop "instantly" I have not used prop yet but iam praying that it works for me.

Maybe I don't understand what you meant, but low SHBG would cause higher levels of free test. Not sure what you meant by "dumping test".

I dunno about ShBG but I have been called a dumper by dr Chrysler. I had been pissing huge amounts of natural test but my levels were low. So my nuts were making it but them dumping it.

If I were him I would shoot some cyp for a few weeks, or else we are just guessing. Maybe he is a hyper excreter. He might beefier in frequent shots of a long ester.

Last edited:
I dunno about ShBG but I have been called a dumper by dr Chrysler. I had been pissing huge amounts of natural test but my levels were low. So my nuts were making it but them dumping it.

If I were him I would shoot some cyp for a few weeks, or else we are just guessing. Maybe he is a hyper excreter. He might beefier in frequent shots of a long ester.

for this scenerio test prop would be best, like i said he should get blood test with test prop day after the injection, that will explain just about everything. but if his levels get jacked up with test suspension then he must have problems with the hydrolizing the esters.

I am going to get levels re tested next week. I will shoot prop then go for bloods. Will keep you posted.

Now that winter is coming I was going to jump on some cyp or ennathate anyways.

So EO is no good? I plan on making it again, been years

One of the best sponsors on PM uses EO and it sent me to the ER twice. That's how I found out I'm allergic to it.

I won't go neat it again after that and from all the horror stories I hear about gear made with EO.

That's just me though. If you used EO before with no problems then you're not allergic.

I've shot up 2cc eod of prop last cycle and it did not hurt at all. I guess it depends on person and also the sponsor you are getting your gear from

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131