over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop that doesn't hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrenBrah

Registered
Is there any test prop that doesn't hurt? ALwyas see people complain about it. Best friend ran it for a couple weeks and barely could walk.

My first cycle was with some test e that was 400mg/mL and i couldnt walk for like 4 weeks straight lol. Was barely even worth running cause couldn't really hit lets.

I would love to run prop, case test e bloats me like a mofo, but not worth it if it's gonna be really painful cause I won't be able to hit that body part hard.

Thanks

Is there any test prop that doesn't hurt? ALwyas see people complain about it. Best friend ran it for a couple weeks and barely could walk.

My first cycle was with some test e that was 400mg/mL and i couldnt walk for like 4 weeks straight lol. Was barely even worth running cause couldn't really hit lets.

I would love to run prop, case test e bloats me like a mofo, but not worth it if it's gonna be really painful cause I won't be able to hit that body part hard.

Thanks

Ive never had a prop that didnt hurt like a bad cork in the muscle. The only way that I have been able to do prop without pain is to mix it with another aas. I use test e, but dont get the bloat too much so its not too bad

I'v used several brands of prop that was smooth. Qv was smooth when i ran it and endosyn was very smooth as well. Im sure there are plenty more sponsers that carry smooth prop but endosyn is def painless IMO

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Human grade(HG) prop is smooth and and painless. Most HG props are 50mg/mL which is why they are smooth

Don't know why people would use UG gear when HG is easy to get hold of.....just saying

Human grade(HG) prop is smooth and and painless. Most HG props are 50mg/mL which is why they are smooth

Don't know why people would use UG gear when HG is easy to get hold of.....just saying

What makes it worthwhile depends on who your supplier is ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Iv never had prop that hurt and Iv used alot of different labs I think some people it hurts like a bi*ch and others not so much like me, I might get a little sore some times but not painful at all. give it a go bro...

Draw your stack all in the same syringe. Prop, Masteron, Tren....and whatever else your heart desires. Painless.

:yeahthat:
If your gear hurts, the lab sucks.

I have had some that are cripiling ,cut, stacked, or whatever it didnt make much of a difference. the 1s i use now are painless just like any other test c or e.

I have done lots of different test prop and only one ug prop did not hurt. Of course the guy is now retired and can't get it anymore. I guess I will just stick with test E & C. Don't like sticking myself all the time anyway

im using kalpa pharma prop right now, pinning delts and outer quads. every shot leaves me crippled for 4-5 days. seriously, after pinning quads i cant even walk down stairs or hills without "locking out" my legs all the time, because i cant use my quads... which probably kills my joints. workouts are a bitch too.

3 days ago i just put the stuff in the oven and baked it to get rid of some of the BA and that made it WAY BETTER. they probably put in like 20% BA or something, fuckers :banghead:
results are awesome though

HG isn't always the answer. I have ran mast prop from generic pharma that was some painful shit. 2ml per 100mg amps. Running AMG mast prop now and its smooth and painless. I realize we are talking about test prop here but the point still applies.

Smoothest PROP I have used to date has been Endo's PROP!! Endosyn has the smoothest oils out there by far!!

The prop ester is known to be painful but also the ba content comes into play. Running bio prop and only slight soreness. Some say that prop causes less water ret bc of the halflife of the ester and others say test is test. If you are concerned about pain just run E or C no higher than 250-300mg/ml with an AI to keep estrogen in check.

Smoothest PROP I have used to date has been Endo's PROP!! Endosyn has the smoothest oils out there by far!!

Never had any other their products that was even the slight bit painful!! Always been the smoothest oils out there!! I have even used a slin pin with all of their oils, that's how refined it is!!

This is pretty much a thread of who has the best products...Cannot have sponsor vs. sponsor here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear