over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop/Tren Ace question

I've already been pinning Test Prop for just over a week at 400mgs/week. First shot of Tren was yesterday morning. Previously I have had experience with Deca, winstrol, primo, omnadren (sus) and EQ and never took more than 500mgs/week of anything. I always had a better than average reaction to AAS despite the low dosages.

Am i the only one whos jaw dropped when read that hes doing 200mg of tren ace per pin????? seems like alot at one shot..

also you said youve read alot of advice on here saying to stagger the shots??? they should both be done together EOD... in fact id like you to post the links to the threads on here that gave you advice otherwise.... ive been in the game awhile and NEVER heard this advice given...

you guys get night sweat off of 200mg of tren ace a week?

I usually runn 150mg test p and 100mg of tren a EOD... But the idea of a first time tren runner injecting 200mgs per inject just doesnt sit well with me.

as has been said just draw 100 test-p + 100 tren-a and shoot EOD. honestly everyone talking about night sweats being so bad and everything on 200mg might want to think about switching to ED dosing. I get terrible sides with tren-a shooting EOD, if i go ED the sides disappear, same weekly dose. I havent run tren-a in a while though, prefer tren-e + mast-e

Am i the only one whos jaw dropped when read that hes doing 200mg of tren ace per pin????? seems like alot at one shot..

also you said youve read alot of advice on here saying to stagger the shots??? they should both be done together EOD... in fact id like you to post the links to the threads on here that gave you advice otherwise.... ive been in the game awhile and NEVER heard this advice given...

Let me clarify...

Test Prop MWFS @ 100mg/shot for a total of 400mg/week
Tren Ace TTH @ 100mg/shot for a total of 200mg/week

I took my second shot of Tren this morning. Seems the general consensus on here is to take both compounds on the same day, EOD. Since I am only a week in, I will begin taking both compounds together EOD starting next monday and continue weds/friday. Thanks again to everyone for their input.

An update...

Pinned 100mg/Test Prop and 50mg/Tren Ace this morning and will do the same for Weds/Friday/Saturday). Still have not experienced much in terms of negative sides with the exception of some VERY mild night sweats (if you even want to call it that). No cough to report as well. I have gained some weight (about 5lbs) and no sign of water retention. I am disappointed however in that I have not really seen a difference in strength gains YET. I am hoping that with this being my second full week of dosing that I will see some significant stength increases on my lifts. I can also see some definite improvements in the overall appearance of my physique (i.e. overall thickness and vascularity). Excited to see how this week pans out...

currently doing:
test prop 150mg MWF
Mast 100mg MWF
Tren 100 MWF

So far so good I mixed them all in the same pin I even shake it up a bit to mix everything up. Strength has gone up some. Have a harder look and feel, some vascular improvements. Its been about 2 wks now. I am happy with the effects. I do have the night sweats here and there, not every night. One other side that I noticed is that it is a lot harder to push the pin into my glutes now because of the hardening effect. It is a big difference for sure pushing in the pin and also trying to push in the meds. But I guess that's just part of the fun. A little tren cough every shot sometimes worse than others but to keep it down I push very slow and that seems to help a lot with the cough.

^^^lol dude the hardening effect should not be that hardening lol i think its in your head its still soft tissue.

I hear ya Bro trust me. It is not in my head it is very hard to push the pin into the (soft tissue). I DNK maybe if this is not normal I am building up some scare tissue. But for real is it crazy how hard I have to push or how long it takes to sink it. Then it is also very hard to push the plunger down to the point where my thumb gets tired and have to re-grip. Still manageable but a little more difficult.

I've noticed that yesterday and moreso today that my appetite is suffering. Normally I have no problem getting my meals in but the afternoon meals are taking some effort to consume. Is this normal?

I pinned today 100mg prop and 100mg tren going to use that ED.

Ill see how it goes never ran such a high dose hopefully i can pin ED.... Scared of Needles. LOL

I hear ya Bro trust me. It is not in my head it is very hard to push the pin into the (soft tissue). I DNK maybe if this is not normal I am building up some scare tissue. But for real is it crazy how hard I have to push or how long it takes to sink it. Then it is also very hard to push the plunger down to the point where my thumb gets tired and have to re-grip. Still manageable but a little more difficult.

lol dude its scar tissue i have ran a shit load of mast remember dude its still soft tissue mix up the injection spot.

LOL, thats definitely scar tissue bruh. There is absolutely no way muscle fiber becomes that hard after 2 weeks of Tren. Find new injection spots homie. ;)

I ran 100mg of tren n prop MWF for 8 wks n I was sweating like crazy, couldnt sleep but got real hard looking n veiny.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member