advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test prop/ Tri tren/ masteron/ anavar cycle help!

BigSwervin

Banned
Whats up muscle heads? I am trying to put together a badass cutting cycle.
I was originaly going to do a small clen/t3 cyle just to lose body fat, but after watching the movie (300) i said to myself " Fuck it, dont be a pussy, get big or go home!" I am not a newbe when it comes to juice as this will be my 5th cycle. I am 6'1 215lbs with around 10% bodyfat. I have done research and want to do a cycle with the following gear:
Tri tren 150
Masteron depot 200
anavar
Test prop
(I am not sure as to the mg amount or dosages yet,but would appreciate any help i can get. )

i want to gain about 20 or so pounds but the main goal of mine is to obtain the hardest, leanest mass i can. Could i get some suggestions or feedback on my cycle?

BigSwervin said:
I am trying to put together a badass cutting cycle.

i want to gain about 20 or so pounds but the main goal of mine is to obtain the hardest, leanest mass i can. Could i get some suggestions or feedback on my cycle?

usually cutting cycles are about losing fat, and total body weight is a part of that. we try to hold onto the muscle we have during that diet, but you're probably gonna lose some muscle if you're doing a "badass cutting cycle."

so RIGHT NOW, the immediate goal of THIS cycle is what? lose fat or gain muscle?

cuz from your posts it looks like you have two different goals (and most likely two different diets/cycles/workouts) going at the same time.

you're using some expensive products there, and if you're goal is to put on 20 lbs, you could use some cheaper drugs (test cyp/enanth and deca/eq). you'll just have to put up with some water retention, no big deal, plus you're saving a buttload of money.

BigSwervin said:
Whats up muscle heads? I am trying to put together a badass cutting cycle.
I was originaly going to do a small clen/t3 cyle just to lose body fat, but after watching the movie (300) i said to myself " Fuck it, dont be a pussy, get big or go home!" I am not a newbe when it comes to juice as this will be my 5th cycle. I am 6'1 215lbs with around 10% bodyfat. I have done research and want to do a cycle with the following gear:
Tri tren 150
Masteron depot 200
anavar
Test prop
(I am not sure as to the mg amount or dosages yet,but would appreciate any help i can get. )

I really hope you are just kiddin around with this post, like making a joke or something....

if the movie 300 hundred made you say"fuck it dont be a pussy" and do this cycle, then please do not rent The Hulk, Terminator1,2or 3.., and any other action movie where there are muscular men....

I said the same thing after I watched Home Alone 2.

But seriously, is this a joke?

abadseal said:
I said the same thing after I watched Home Alone 2.
But seriously, is this a joke?

he said he's not a newbie so i'll have to assume he's for real :D

Well in reply, i would like to say that i dont have any problems when it comes to putting on weight, i guess its good genetics. but i have gained at least 20 pounds from the past 3 cycles i have done and none of them contained more than 3 compounds. also they werent anything crazy and the dosages were relativly low. I understand that the reason people cut is to lose fat, but your saying that i cant put on some lean mass at the same time? I picked these coumpounds together for the sole reason that they build good lean mass and have very low aromatization and therefore i wont bloat up with water like i have in the past from doing a Deca test 400 cycle. And yes they are expensive but that is not a concern of mine. I have a squeaky clean diet and workout 2 times a day, 5 days a week so i got the workout and nutrition part covered. I am willing to do high mg dosages and plan to shoot prop ed.

prop 100mg ed.. but yea, i think he was joking about 300 ... or something.

2 x's a day 5 days a week!! You are overtraining! 5 days a week is fine. one body part per day. Then you will make some good gains. Test prop is fine but cyp/enanth is better fo the long run. if your diet is clean you do not need to worry about fat. keep sodium low and you will not retain water. Hell I use these and deca right up to a show and get as lean as I like with time and diet.

BigSwervin said:
Well in reply, i would like to say that i dont have any problems when it comes to putting on weight, i guess its good genetics. but i have gained at least 20 pounds from the past 3 cycles i have done and none of them contained more than 3 compounds. also they werent anything crazy and the dosages were relativly low. I understand that the reason people cut is to lose fat, but your saying that i cant put on some lean mass at the same time? I picked these coumpounds together for the sole reason that they build good lean mass and have very low aromatization and therefore i wont bloat up with water like i have in the past from doing a Deca test 400 cycle. And yes they are expensive but that is not a concern of mine. I have a squeaky clean diet and workout 2 times a day, 5 days a week so i got the workout and nutrition part covered. I am willing to do high mg dosages and plan to shoot prop ed.

so i'm still trying to find out what your goal is: diet down, or bulk up? i cant help with directions if you dont tell me where you're going

Food for thought - The 300 Actors had to pass this workout before they could perfor their parts in the movie. The Article is up on WEBMD's homepge but i dunno how long its gonna be up.

The brainchild of Mark Twight, a self-taught exercise guru and former world-class mountain climber who apparently still clings to the "no pain, no gain" mantra.
But those 300 reps weren't done daily, as some media accounts report, Twight says. Rather, the 300 workout was the finale of months of training, a kind of graduation test, after actors had weight lifted and trained with tools such as medicine balls and Kettlebells (cast iron weights with handles).

It's daunting, and includes these weight-training moves:

25 pull-ups
50 deadlifts at 135 pounds
50 push-ups
50 box jumps with a 24-inch box
50 "floor wipers" (a core and shoulders exercise at 135 pounds)
50 "clean and press" at 36 pounds (a weight-lifting exercise)
25 more pull-ups -- for a total of 300 reps
There's no rest between movements and the score is based on total time, Twight says.

Yea thats really a pussy workout huh, yea that workouts a total joke. I think the reason it lit a fire in this dude is the same reason its lit a fire under like 20 million other dudes around america, unlike the hulk these results are achieveable. Why blow on inspiration, isn't that like breaking an Bodybuilder commandment? I doubt hes trying to lok Thats why theres so much hype about, what workout did they do, whats the diet, and al these articles n stuff.

I'm not questioning the motivational

factors of the movie, nor the physiques of the actors in it. hell, i was ready to put on my warpaint and go kill some frenchies in hand to hand combat after that!!

i just dont know if the man is dieting down or bulking up... he says he wants to gain 20 lbs but then says he wants to lose fat... i'm just trying figure out what the heck is going on

PS... that work out would be hard as hell esp if there was no rest in between. most weight trained athletes would struggle with that (to get a good time).

I am trying to lose body fat, i said that at most i wanted to gain 20 pounds Im not stupid, lets keep in mind im on steroids and some weight gain will happen. I want it to be lean muscle mass though, however much mass it is. Sorry if I was confusing anyone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity