over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop. vs. Test E.

massmaker56

Registered
Hey guys getting ready to jump into my first cycle here around Feb. But im still undecided on what compound to use. Im between Test E. and Test Prop.
Ive done my research and relize that with Prop. im going to have to pin every other day. Everyone is telling me Test E. w/ d-bol for first cycle, but from my research it seems that you could gain more from Test Prop. Since its a short ester you recieve more actually test from each shot. I think its something like 100mg's Test E.=69mg's actual test and 100mg's Test Prop.=83mg's actual test.

Just curious on your thoughts from those of you who have used these? Would my results most likelly be the same from either at 500mg's a week for 10 weeks?

Thanks
Jeremy

i would stick to test e for my first cycle, to see how you handle the injections. Injecting ed/eod can get real old. And you will get plenty of gains with 500mg of test e.

Would you still throw the d-bol in there at 20-30mg's a day for a kick start

Beginners Forum

You might want to go to Beginner Forum... there is alot answers there

Cool i appreciate it and like i said before ive done a lot of research i just would like my first cycle to be as solid as possible and get the most out of it. ive heard that there is nothing like your first time and i just want it to be right!

I'm not the most experienced guy here but i'm on week 5 of 9 test e. only ( well also hcg eod ). My first and i've got about the same stats as you and the gains have been amazing! Up 12 lbs. ( sick 1 week ) poundages are through the roof and I've never felt better! Don't know if this helps but I wish you the best of luck.

stick with test e

Dont claim to be an expert but prop can be very painful for the most experienced users stick with the test e (and d/bol to kick start things). Wouldnt personally use hcg throughout the cycle but opinions differ...

First cycle.......test only, no orals no more than 500mg/wk and no longer than 12 weeks!!!

Listen to OF on this one. Stick with Test E at 500/wk. Most important do not start anything until you have your PCT meds IN YOUR HAND. Being your first cycle you don't know if you will have any issues and if you do there is no time to look around for some Nolva, have it before hand. Also that is a good reason to stick with ONE compound the first cycle. If your stacking things that you haven't used before and some side come on you won't know what is causing the trouble so treating the sides is much more difficult and stopping all together may make things worse.

One more thing to consider about Test P is that most people have pain at the inject site, major pain. Before you plan a cycle with it give it a try in small quantity. Even at a low dose of 50mg per inj it leaves me crippled for a few days.

key to prop pain

After you fill your syringe and load your pin, place the syringe under very hot running water in the sink.

During the injection - take your time. Allow at least 2-3 minutes to inject.

Also since you'll probably load the syringe for a weeks worth of injections, be sure to use a new pin each time as they get dull and could get infected.

Biggest reason for injection pain is cold gear and too fast injection.

I used to be practically in tears for a few days after prop. Now no prob.

A very knowledgeable MD gave me this advise - it's been golden.

"Everyone is telling me Test E. w/ d-bol for first cycle, but from my research it seems that you could gain more from Test Prop."

You are going to gain regardless because its your first time. However, one compound or chemical won't make your "gain" more than another pursay. What I mean by this is when you say gain you mean muscle or just raw weight? The scale is your worst enemy in a strange way because I think it sends false signals at times. You are going to hold some water and inturn the scale goes up. I'm sure you know all of this. Don't become a bloated water bag that sees the scale going up but no real physical changes to your physique due to an increase in fluid retention and no real muscle gain. With that being said, eat. Eat your ass off. That is what makes and determines your "gains" so to speak. If you want a compound that makes your "gain more" as you said, go to the grocery and load up on good food. The most anabolic compound is located at Sams Club or any other grocery. Eat well and respect your body during this growth phase and it will respect you back in the form of some new muscle gains that will stick around after all of this is done . Respect the process, eat and train hard.

Awesome guys i really appreciate all the feedback

Id Much rather Have the enanthate myself.
Prop would be my last choice.

from my experience ans seeing others i trained...

like said before, i strongly suggest you keep it to test e ONLY. i have quite a few cycles under my belt and have only used an oral ONCE. it is your first time so rest assured YOU WILL grow but it will dissappear after your cycle if you didn't eat right. all your "gain" will be water and/or fat so NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EATING and what you eat, besides thats how you will keep the size once you are "off." anyway, stick to test e only then next cycle add an oral if you want, but for now just see how you react to one substance. you will not be dissappointed (if diet is right). be safe. STEELE

I'd actually go with Test Prop. I got bad acne from Test Enan during my first cycle and due to the long ester it was harder to maintain stable blood plasma concentrations and control estrogen. I wanted the synthetic Test out of my system as fast as possible and as I was using the Enanthate ester that wasnt going to happen.

Test Prop would be my choice with a mildly androgenic compound, like Tbol.

wk 1-10 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
wk 1-6 Tbol 60mg/ED

HCG 125-500ius 2-3 times weekly with 0.5mg/EOD of Arimidex.

PCT would be:

wk 1-6 Clomid 25-50mg/ED
wk 1-6 Torm 60mg/ED

Aromasin 10mg/ED if required too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member