over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop

lyndonlawrence

Registered
Board Supporter
my first choice was LF Test Cyp. I love it and cant think of switching. I am at 300-400 mg. a week dosed at 150 -200 twice a week
I think I am getting a free bottle of test prop, should I try it and what difference besides the half life will I see?
I've noticed it is usually priced cheaper than enthanate and cyp.

my first choice was LF Test Cyp. I love it and cant think of switching. I am at 300-400 mg. a week dosed at 150 -200 twice a week
I think I am getting a free bottle of test prop, should I try it and what difference besides the half life will I see?
Yes, that's a big difference. You will have to go from twice a week to every day with the prop. It might be a LITTLE more discomfort but nothing intolerable. It's a long story but you will actually get more usable test with prop than with cyp or enan because the ester attached to the testosterone is shorter and faster acting. Some people love it and wouldn't do it any other way. Some also report less bloat.

I've ran before and didn't really care for it. If u r looking to put quick size on that's not the way to go.

Because of how often you have to inject it, it's actually more expensive and regardless of what anyone says, you can put on massive size with shorter esters. Longer ones too. It's just a matter of personal preference. Some people take others in the stack that they have to pin every day or everyday anyway so this works out for them. In fact, the heaviest guys will do suspension a couple times a day and they are HUGE.

test prop sub q

... any experience injecting test prop sub q? does it work as well sub q as test e or cyp?

fitnesskatz

i personally like prop,,,like dude said i think you need it everyday to see very much also makes for a really good choice to spot shot

Im about to cycle Tren-A Test-Prop. Any truth to Test-Prop being more painful the lets say Test-Cyp or Enanth?

Im about to cycle Tren-A Test-Prop. Any truth to Test-Prop being more painful the lets say Test-Cyp or Enanth?

I'm using Lightning's Tri-Cut Blend (containing Test Prop) and I get almost zero PIP, if any. It was the same with his Test E and Mast E. From what I've read though, that is not the case with all sponsors.

Yes, that's a big difference. You will have to go from twice a week to every day with the prop. It might be a LITTLE more discomfort but nothing intolerable. It's a long story but you will actually get more usable test with prop than with cyp or enan because the ester attached to the testosterone is shorter and faster acting. Some people love it and wouldn't do it any other way. Some also report less bloat.

Every other day is more than adequate with test prop. Does not have to be done every day due to the half life EOD is perfect Always has worked very well for me in the past going this method. Personally I like the way the Short ester makes you feel sex drive ect but I would much rather do long esters with the dose I use.

You dont have to do ED inj, you can do EOD. Lower dosage and more frequent inj make prop equal in cost to enan or cyp imo.
However, you feel it quicker, less water retention and I feel it in my libido much quicker/more intensely.

It's only more painful if your lab put too much BA in it. It should NOT be more painful.
Only test I can think of that actually is a bit painful is suspension.

I use prop with slin pin daily,have no pain.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear