over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Propionate not stable at 200mg?

man-of-steel

Registered
Someone is trying to tell me that test propionate is not stable at 200mg per ml. Not sure what he meant, basically saying anything that is 200mg test prop is fake. Has anybody ever heard of this? Thank you!

It can be done, and goddamn does it hurt.

I tried to do 750mg test E a week and 200mg test P EOD with the 200mg/ml test p…made it 4 weeks and quit..I ran out of injection sites because they wouldn’t heal fast enough

When you're answering this one be careful not to break the rules! Discussing Home Brewing is not allowed here, go to AnaSci.org for that discussion or message the OP with any specifics.

Stable or not that PIP sounds horrific

Slesh do you remember Paul Borreson and his cycles? Without looking it up, one of them had something like 600mg of Test Prop a day!!

Slesh do you remember Paul Borreson and his cycles? Without looking it up, one of them had something like 600mg of Test Prop a day!!
I saw a guy do a whole damn 10ml bottle (5ml in each shoulder) the day before a powerlifting meet…

The swelling in his shoulders was so bad that he had to drop out of the meet because he couldn’t get his shoulders in position to put his hands on the bar during squats lol

Before anyone ask: the reason he did this is pretty common..a lot of powerlifters the week or days before the meet will literally just pound whatever substance they have left in the stash..if they have 10ml tren a, 5ml of test 400, and 25 25mg anadrol…they will all be gone in a week simply because “it’s leftover stuff”

I started with bodybuilding, and never adopted that mentality..couldn’t tell you why they did that shit

Ah the somewhat famous SHIC cycle. Did it once, tho I used lower doses and liked it a lot.

Must say I had prop that didn't hurt one bit and I hardly ever have pip anyway so guess that makes a difference.

600mgs of Prop a day on top of whatever else he was taking. I legit wouldn’t be able to walk or lift my arms!

^^^sounds like murder 🔪
..& this is coming from someone who used PROP almost exclusively for years ..often times with ED shots

..to be fair, it does get better the more you use it ..but 600mg/day of PROP is an exercise in self-hate

..only PROP i ever used that didn't hurt was FARMAK & VIRORMONE ◄but they were in 100% EO 🤮

..don't know anybody with experience that would buy 200mg/mL PROP ..even if it was legit

►best solution i'v found for PROP is TEST ACE; ..noticed no dif substituting it ..more bang per mL ..& no PIP

It takes a skilled chef to brew Prop at 200mg/ml but it can be done with the correct solvents.
^^^who TF wants gear loaded with solvents??

Someone is trying to tell me that test propionate is not stable at 200mg per ml. Not sure what he meant, basically saying anything that is 200mg test prop is fake. Has anybody ever heard of this? Thank you!

Given nearly all test prop and all pharmaceutical test prop I know of maxes out at 100mg/ml...why would you not believe him?

Not sure the point of all this high mg/ml stuff, 100mg per ml seems fine. Back when there were human grade amps thought they were 50mg per ml. All the solvents can't be healthy and no one wants to have to train around PIP

^^^sounds like murder 🔪
..& this is coming from someone who used PROP almost exclusively for years ..often times with ED shots

..to be fair, it does get better the more you use it ..but 600mg/day of PROP is an exercise in self-hate

..only PROP i ever used that didn't hurt was FARMAK & VIRORMONE ◄but they were in 100% EO 🤮

..don't know anybody with experience that would buy 200mg/mL PROP ..even if it was legit

►best solution i'v found for PROP is TEST ACE; ..noticed no dif substituting it ..more bang per mL ..& no PIP

^^^who TF wants gear loaded with solvents??

I'm one of those people who is allergic to EO, so Prop and EO together would terrible case of cellulitis for me!

200mg per ml?!? OUCH!!!😳

I'm one of those people who is allergic to EO, so Prop and EO together would terrible case of cellulitis for me!
I've had that a few times, nasty shit. Never had an abscess but cellulitis about 5 times. Worst was one day I decided to shoot calves. Pain was horrible limped around for weeks, traveled down to ankles, then feet, then left my body. Other times were ass and quads and meds cleared it up from doc

• Wow
Reactions: Bio
I've had that a few times, nasty shit. Never had an abscess but cellulitis about 5 times. Worst was one day I decided to shoot calves. Pain was horrible limped around for weeks, traveled down to ankles, then feet, then left my body. Other times were ass and quads and meds cleared it up from doc

OUCH! I can't imagine shooting EO based Prop in the calves. Cellulitis in the glute was bad enough!! Some people love and have zero issue with it...wish that were me.

I had some test prop before that was very stable at 200mg ml. Good stuff and pretty painless. Been years since I had it though.

there used to be a way to do it. it was finicky but legit.
this way is no longer available.
pretty sure i used about 1800mg wk of tp before.
it can still be done, but i not would use or put either of the things that would make it doable into me.

It can be done but totally not needed imo. The reason for that is so many respond badly to even 100mg/ml test p. Many years ago when I would use various sources one of the reasons I started using Genotec repeatedly was because his test p was one of the only brands I could use. Although even his at 1ml would sting me but most would cause major pain/swelling. I am the same with other short esters but I don't use high doses with them so it's never been bad for me. I couldn't think of anything worst than having to inject 2ml+ short esters daily. This is why for the last few years I have mainly just used longer esters and when using short ones it's never more than 1ml and usually done with a slin pin or combined with the longer ester in a 2-3ml syringe.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws