over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test supension cycle.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Before I do another standard cycle I was considering a crazy 4 week a blast.
I realize it might be nuts but I anna see what happens. I watched a guy completely change in 4 weeks from this. I'm sure a lot of water but whoa. What do y'all think?

8 weeks cycle:
500mg test cyp a week through out
First 4 weeks
test suspension 100mg 3x a day.

Get ready for a whole lot of PIP pinning suspension 3 times a day....

I like 2cc of tne pre workout. Only form of test I'm using and loving it.

Before I do another standard cycle I was considering a crazy 4 week a blast.
I realize it might be nuts but I anna see what happens. I watched a guy completely change in 4 weeks from this. I'm sure a lot of water but whoa. What do y'all think?

8 weeks cycle:
500mg test cyp a week through out
First 4 weeks
test suspension 100mg 3x a day.

How old are you?

sounds like a great way to maximize side effects while simultaneously minimizing gains

So if I'm understanding correctly this comes out to be 2100mg/week via suspension and another 500mg/week via the Cyp for a total of 2600mg Test a week?

I haven't looked at your other threads or posts but are you in the neighborhood of 265-275+?

So if I'm understanding correctly this comes out to be 2100mg/week via suspension and another 500mg/week via the Cyp for a total of 2600mg Test a week?

I haven't looked at your other threads or posts but are you in the neighborhood of 265-275+?

5'8 246.
I meant to write 200mg but yes still a lot.

OUCH, you probably wont last 2 days injecting test suspension 3x per day

suspension isn't so bad if its oil and you shoot it IM DEEP. The shit that really sucks is water based and if you do it SC. OUCH. Obviously you're not going to be injecting 3ml subcutaneous every day, you're not stupid. :D

I have never done 300mg per day though bro that is 3ml per day of suspension!!!!!!!! :eek:

You are going to need aromasin or letro and definitely nolvadex on cycle, estro sides are going to get out of hand QUICK on that cycle.

Yeah I don't think so neither but I wanna try

It's not a common approach, so we won't know. Do it and let us know how it goes. It's really that simple.

You understand your estrogen will skyrocket, right?

suspension isn't so bad if its oil and you shoot it IM DEEP. The shit that really sucks is water based and if you do it SC. OUCH. Obviously you're not going to be injecting 3ml subcutaneous every day, you're not stupid. :D

I have never done 300mg per day though bro that is 3ml per day of suspension!!!!!!!! :eek:

You are going to need aromasin or letro and definitely nolvadex on cycle, estro sides are going to get out of hand QUICK on that cycle.

Estrogen sides are way worse if you fluctuate the dose or don't shoot it every day. On 2cc or test suspension and 1cc tren suspension a day I haven't noticed much. But on 2cc every other day or 1cc then going 2cc the next day I needed alot more anti e

Edit- by suspension I mean base. Test and tren base are so much better for this. Much less pain and it makes it tolerable shooting so much.

Last edited:

Usually 2 letro pills a week covers 2 grams of test for me.
I cut in half and take every other day

TNE in oil and Test suspension aren't the same. similar but no way the oil is absorbed with TNE as fast as waster based test. Found TNE in oil closer to prop-especially the brands made with castor oil..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws