over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test susp or prop? athletics

Triguy

Registered
Hypothetically, if one wants to increase strength & recovery which would you go with & why?

also suspension ED or EOD, prop every 3rd day?

anyone know for X amount of suspension it would increase test X amount? same with prop? athletic goals are diffreent from hypertrophy/BB goals

thanx

Triguy said:
Hypothetically, if one wants to increase strength & recovery which would you go with & why?

also suspension ED or EOD, prop every 3rd day?

anyone know for X amount of suspension it would increase test X amount? same with prop? athletic goals are diffreent from hypertrophy/BB goals

thanx

susp needs to be injected ed or even better twice a day, keep it at 100mg/d
prop eod, every 3rd is possible but I wouldn't advice it.
test prop eod at 150mg.
keep in mind that susp is water-based and hurts, same for test prop hurts also, but is on oli-base

Yeah prop is much easier to work with. 100mg ED or 150mg EOD is fine but every 3rd day is pushing it over its half life too much. ED is best but EOD is sufficient.

And like Dennis said suspension will hurt!

Triguy = triathlete? If so then prop would be the better choice. Let me explain...Suspension tends to be suspended (hence the name) in a water base. Ask just about anyone who's been in the game long enough and they'll tell you they've aquired an abcess from water based gear be it test or winny. With the increased frequency you'll need to give your injections and the ongoing site rotation...suspensions a pain in the ass, literally. The post shot injection site can be crippling. Despite the hassles it's a fantastic drug for quickly increasing you test levels and easy to control if side effects start to appear. Suspension always caused me to retain more water than any other AAS so I always had to watch my sodium intake and the blood pressure.

Test Propionate is only found as an oil base = less possibility of developing an abcess. You can get away with taking a shot every 3 days and still maintain stable blood levels. Less frequent shots = less over-all pokes = less problems with rotating injection sites. In my experience, I had less edema with prop vs. any test product including Enanthate and Cypionate. Props only downside for me was the pain 24 hours post injection which tended to last a couple days. There are prop brands out there that are less painful but I grew to appreciate the pain as it was proof that what I had injected was indeed propionate.

Triathletes such as yourself (I'm assuming) want to increase muscle power + endurance minus the bulk + recover more quickly following your time spent on the bike or out on the road pounding out mile after mile. Prop combined with a moderate protein diet will definately increase your muscle mass but I'm betting your not interrested in looking like a bodybuilder.

I've never seen a more unbalanced upper to lower body proportion than when I worked as a volunteer for the IronMan in Kona. Most bodybuilders would give their left nut to have quads like some of the elite participants. Reminded me of race horses. I had the opportunity to talk with a few of them about their quad development the night before the race.
First off let me tell you these guys are very aware and use every means necessary to get to their level of conditioning. Their time in the gym is spent almost exclusively in the leg room...squats, presses, bent overs, lunges, all for high reps with moderate weight. One of the Australian competitors explained that he did high rep leg and abdominal work and nothing for his upper body. He felt he was able to give his upper body the conditioning it needed through his time spent in the pool. Pull buoy, paddles, one arm drills etc. He was a little less willing to discuss his supplement regimen but I was able to get out of him that most of the elite competitors regularly used EPO, as well as Stanzolol (winstrol) but steared away from testosterones. He said that most guys felt testosterone was to harsh and that you could pick out the guys who used it because they were "unusually" muscular and that they rarely placed high. He acknowledged that he felt more and more guys were using GH but said that in his tight circle no one was using it yet. He had no clue what IGF was so I let it go. That's what little I know about endurance athletes, the training they employ and the gear they regularly use. Hope it helps.

unless your a few weeks out from a stage, propinate is more then sufficient.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131