over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test Suspension and Syntherol

mantus

Registered
Would it be to mix Oil base Test Suspension with Sytherol? I need to do shots in calfs with both anyway,so i thought it would be easier to just mix.It will save me pins too.Will the Syntherol keep the Test from dispersing from the muscle? THANKS

Ive heard the syntherol can encapsulate the drug thus delay absorption, but I personally doubt that - so Id go ahead and mix it.

It will slow absorbtion to some extent but I think it is a very common practice to "cut" an oil based steroid with synthol as it will help with pain to some degree.

Hyper.

He isnt cutting the syntherol with an oil based he said Test Suspension. Im sure you just miss read his post. With that being said I have only had one problem from injecting and that was when i mixed an Oil base w/ Test Suspension. You are better off using B-12 or Bact. Water w/ the TS in my opinion but, im know guru. Shawn

Maybe I am misreading but I thought was said "oil based test suspension" ????

Am I misunderstanding??

if you are talking about water based test don't mix water and oil based drugs.

i dissagree!

he did say "oil based" test suspension but i dissagree with hyper as I have with many others for years you CAN mix oil and water based together. it does work and i use that with all of my athletes with great results. i will agree with Mike in the fact that i wouldnt inject a non-esterfied anabolic with the site oil as i feel it wouldn't help with the localized growth. true it would infact strecth the muscle fascia as any site-oil will as will any oil based steroid but to get localized growth i have found that winstrol-v,test suspension,test prop. and e.q. are the only ones that REALLY work well. wyldeone.

Agreed. You can mix any water based inj with any oil based inj without any problems.

The oil cannot encapsulate the steroid from the suspension as the steroid would have to be mixed into the oil. The oil from the syringe won't have any effect on the time release of the steroid.

The only reason I am against mixing water and oil based is I tend to bruise when doing so?? I haven't found a reason as to why but of course you will still absorb all of the drug but that is just my experience I should have explained.

well

Let me call myself a jack ass for you guys. I just skimmed the para so I glanced at Suspension. My Bad and that is why I always am polite if I "TRY" and correct someone in case I FUBAR it myself. Sorry Bout that! Shawn

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131