over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test suspension in oil/winstrol in oil?

bigcats

Registered
How does this test suspension work in oil.Is it every day shot still?same question for winstrol.thanks

How does this test suspension work in oil.Is it every day shot still?same question for winstrol.thanks

Test suspension is just what they call test base disolved in water. Test base is test with no ester, sometimes called TNE. TNE can be prepared in oil, most recipes I have seen involve using ethel oleate(EO). As far as frequency of administration, I dont think it differs all that much from test suspension. Personally know of it being used as a daily injection with good results. Some claim that test suspension needs to be done 2x per day! yikes. TNE in oil is much less painful too than using test suspension.

i only make the oil/eo base winny and its smooth as silk and 100mg/ml!

The fatal downside of test suspension in water is the painful post injection lumps in the inject site. Most people dont make it through the first week. Too bad because test susp is the best thing ever. If you are lucky enough to get a micronized (Univet) suspension this wont be an issue.
Test NE in oil is the solution. A chinese source used to have a suspension/prop in oil a couple yrs ago that was amazing.

These two items ar5e available through sponors.I think i might try the test suspension.

check around the net

Where did you get your recipe, or what is your recipe?

I found one years ago at steroid.com in their lab/chemical section of the board. I no longer keep any of that info so I am not able to help you now.

I found one years ago at steroid.com in their lab/chemical section of the board. I no longer keep any of that info so I am not able to help you now.

I've tried a few different ones and some batches crash and others don't. It isnt consistent, and I use same recipe. I'll keep looking.

Whos to say the Test Ace from gauls isnt Test suspension in oil. Its sure kicks in quick!

I've tried a few different ones and some batches crash and others don't. It isnt consistent, and I use same recipe. I'll keep looking.

Pretty sure the one that I know that worked was only 50 mg/ml and used only EO as the carrier and then some BB and BA. Its been a long time since I looked at it, so that is my best guess.

The fatal downside of test suspension in water is the painful post injection lumps in the inject site. Most people dont make it through the first week. Too bad because test susp is the best thing ever. If you are lucky enough to get a micronized (Univet) suspension this wont be an issue.
Test NE in oil is the solution. A chinese source used to have a suspension/prop in oil a couple yrs ago that was amazing.
asia gear has micronized aquatest

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity