over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspension oil base

james1042

Registered
Recently purchased some test susp oil from a sponsor on here and it has big white flakes particles that I can't get to dissolve. Was wondering if anybody else has had this problem? Any info would be great thats.

What is the oil that it's in ? When you say you can't get them to dissolve Im assuming then you've tried heating it up ?

Last edited:
yeah can you give more details, when you say flakes do you mean crystals .were they in there when you got it or was it cold is it seem to be crashing , did you heat it things like that.

have you used any

Test suspension is water based - hormone is suspended in the water.
TNE Test No Ester - hormone is solution in oil with lots of solvents involved.

As mentioned, is it white particles or clear shiny chrystals?

TNE is awesome ... I like it better than tren. Gentle heat in a pan with water, venting the vial. Drive it back into to solution. Enjoy.

What dose is it?
TNE is very hard to suspend in oil @ 100 mg/ml with out all the "special" solvents. The good news is that it is real as indicated by the flakes I would think.

What dose is it?
TNE is very hard to suspend in oil @ 100 mg/ml with out all the "special" solvents. The good news is that it is real as indicated by the flakes I would think.
It's 100mg/ml I've tried heating it up in hot water in the microwave
What dose is it?
It's 100mg/ml I've tried heating it up in hot water in the microwave here a pic

That gear looks pretty dirty IMO. I've used a lot of TNE, that was always crystal clear at 100mg/ml.

I've had some crash even, and bring it back into solution with nothing more than 5 minutes over hot water.

That shit just doesn't look that clean.

that's fugly!

I still have half a btl of mine left. maybe later ill take a pic so you can see. mine turns completely solid when it crashes.

its filled with long clear needles that look like glass.

that doesn't look so much like good test to me certainly not base but at least you have something in there! lol

That gear looks pretty dirty IMO. I've used a lot of TNE, that was always crystal clear at 100mg/ml.

I've had some crash even, and bring it back into solution with nothing more than 5 minutes over hot water.

That shit just doesn't look that clean.
Sounds like a whatman .45 to the rescue!! Filter into a new vial too... the few days ordering the proper shit will save your health literally if there is an issue... get 2 filters just in case... once u filtered it do a crash test by putting oil in freezer if clouds crystalizes etc then gtg reheat/thaw and just reheat as needed if crashes again..

before you filter it you need to heat it until clear.

put it right on your electric stove or if you have gas use a heavy bottom pan.

med/low heat, put the vial on cold and let it heat until clear, it will get very hot, you need tot heat it much hotter then what boiling water will achieve.

also filtering oils hot makes all the difference in terms of ease and your hands!

before you filter it you need to heat it until clear.

put it right on your electric stove or if you have gas use a heavy bottom pan.

med/low heat, put the vial on cold and let it heat until clear, it will get very hot, you need tot heat it much hotter then what boiling water will achieve.

also filtering oils hot makes all the difference in terms of ease and your hands!
Oven at 250-300 for 15-20min will cause less probs.. stove tops get extremely hot even on med or low and you dont want the oil heating over 300 since after 300 dif oils start to smoke at various temps above 300.. you dont heated oil to start smoking and cause vial to break... even if use a needle to vent gases.. once u get an oil to start smoking ur changing its chemical comp... if oven dont work then particles are def8nitely definitely contaminants that need to be filtered but id still question quality cuz particles could mean other things not visible like harsh chemicals or heavy metals may be present as well...

Oven at 250-300 for 15-20min will cause less probs.. stove tops get extremely hot even on med or low and you dont want the oil heating over 300 since after 300 dif oils start to smoke at various temps above 300.. you dont heated oil to start smoking and cause vial to break... even if use a needle to vent gases.. once u get an oil to start smoking ur changing its chemical comp... if oven dont work then particles are def8nitely definitely contaminants that need to be filtered but id still question quality cuz particles could mean other things not visible like harsh chemicals or heavy metals may be present as well...

well 10+ years of using the stove has never caused me an issue...

what oils smoke point is 300?
even olive oil is ok to around there and I sure as shit hope ppl aren't using olive oil.

if the oil is smoking at that temp you have other shit in the oil.

I use oils with smoke point well above 400.

you should be able to hold the vial with your hands by the top at least.

I find baking leads to stoppers becoming brittle.

if you have to vent it, its too hot for too long anyway.

100 mg is about impossible to hold for very long w/o crashing, most people who say its 100 are lying or adding test prop or tpp to make difference up. 50 mg is pretty easy w/o all the extra solvents.

well 10+ years of using the stove has never caused me an issue...

what oils smoke point is 300?
even olive oil is ok to around there and I sure as shit hope ppl aren't using olive oil.

if the oil is smoking at that temp you have other shit in the oil.

I use oils with smoke point well above 400.

you should be able to hold the vial with your hands by the top at least.

I find baking leads to stoppers becoming brittle.

if you have to vent it, its too hot for too long anyway.
I understand most oils smoke points are in the low/mid 400s but i said over 300.. 300 is just a safe margin IMO and an oven is a more controlled setting with less temp variance and just from when cooking ive seen olive and canola start to smoke in a pan just having on medium heat so not all stove tops are equal either i guess.. not like they are calibrated like a lab heat plate... if stove works for u great.. for stoves i personally prefer a boiling water bath and that worked great for about 7+ years of cookin my own tren from fina and comp th kits... also once i did have a vial fail over just plain stove burner.. coulda been a flawed vial but still enraging to watch a tren brew running all over the place on a not so sterile stove top to swear always do water bath from that day forward... otherwise i again personally prefer the oven as well as never had stopper issues, so the guy has proven options to chose from now at least..

Last edited:
It's 100mg/ml I've tried heating it up in hot water in the microwave

It's 100mg/ml I've tried heating it up in hot water in the microwave here a pic

I'd bake it at 325 for one hour, vent with a needle - let cool and then sterile filter in a fresh bottle. You can also add sterile oil to dilute it as well.

I just want to know w which sponsor would actually take your Mooney and send that dirty ass gear. Depressing

I've been around a long time and that may possibly be the worst looking shit in a vial being passed off as gear that I've ever seen.
OP - forget heating, baking, filtering that and for God and your health's sake please throw that in the garbage! :-(

It's cloudy because it is crashed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members