over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspension on work out days only?

MouthBreather

Registered
I always wanted to try suspension. I have used dbols prework out before and lokednit a lot but and trying to stay away from orals.

So I was thinking of running a regular test E Or C dose as my base and then takin suspension on work out days only pre workout. I have heard it aromatizises much more when you are running a longer ester in the background, I think emeric said that. Planning on trying it anyway with and an AI since I am not prone to gyno etc. what would be a good suspension dose? Keep in mind I can handle over a gram of test with no AI.

What can I expect from suspension on work out days? Will I feel intense aggression and strength? People rave about it.

Also any other suspensions that people recommend, like bold suspension or nandrolone suspension assuming those exist. Thanks for the help

Hi MouthBreather. I like Test Base, also called Test No Ester (TNE) between one hour to thirty minutes before workouts. Awesome stuff I feel it immediately, you will get a taste in your mouth right after pinning. I also like Tren Base. This can be very dark like a red color. This can have a sting when pinning and a stronger taste than TNE but it's worth it. I Don't recommend Tren Base to guys just starting out. Have a few cycles down of Tren E or Tren A before using the Tren Base. My you have some awesome workouts!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Thanks bro I have unfinished TNE that I got too azy to even figure out how to finish, if you have any advice on where to look for strategies or any tips for me please pm me assuming that's allowed on here.

So when you you ran TNE how much did you run and how often? Did you run a longer ester as a base, and if so how much? Or did you shoot twice a day with TNE. TNE is in oil right? So I would assume you have to shoot it with some. Ore time till you plan to work out? As compared to suspension?
What did it feel like, strength, libido, energy? As compared to regular ester test. I'm looking for that super horny aggressive work out.

Appreciate taking the time to reply bro. Thanks. Trying to stay away from orals so want that instant pre work out oral feeling but with out it being 17aa. Thanks Bro.

I wouldn't mess with tren right now. Kidney toxicity scares me, liver not as much. But tren makes me nervous and overly alert at first and then eventually I get super tired and lethargic. But maybe that's all different with tren base since it's out of your system so fast?

Last edited:
Is there much of an issue with estrogen conversion and TNE/Base? I always assume that they will convert readily, due to spikes, but have never tried.

Thanks bro I have unfinished TNE that I got too azy to even figure out how to finish, if you have any advice on where to look for strategies or any tips for me please pm me assuming that's allowed on here.

So when you you ran TNE how much did you run and how often? Did you run a longer ester as a base, and if so how much? Or did you shoot twice a day with TNE. TNE is in oil right? So I would assume you have to shoot it with some. Ore time till you plan to work out? As compared to suspension?

What did it feel like, strength, libido, energy? As compared to regular ester test. I'm looking for that super horny aggressive work out.

Appreciate taking the time to reply bro. Thanks. Trying to stay away from orals so want that instant pre work out oral feeling but with out it being 17aa. Thanks Bro.

I wouldn't mess with tren right now. Kidney toxicity scares me, liver not as much. But tren makes me nervous and overly alert at first and then eventually I get super tired and lethargic. But maybe that's all different with tren base since it's out of your system so fast?

I use 1ml of TNE or Tren Base 30min to 1hr before I work out. And strength, pumps, libido, aggression all up. I feel like I can train longer. I sometimes do. I sometimes use it when I'm cruising or on a blast. I always use Test of some kind and at different doses and use AI when I feel I need it. And yes Tren affects everyone different.

Sent from The Iron Pile

That's how I always use it. Pre workout only

Love me some suspension! Water based oil based either or. great pre workout focus pumps endurance a little added aggression and EXTREME libido boost for me lol.

50mg TNE 1 hour before training is awesome.

I used 25mg test susp and 25mg tren susp before. Great focus, and everything felt lighter. Maybe got marginally stronger.

I just ran two vials at 100mg pre workout. Didn't notice much of a workout boost.

I prefer tren suspension over test suspension if I'm taking it pre-workout. Anywhere from 50mg-100mg will give tou a very noticeable boost

I use a combination of TNE/BNE and superdrol(all oil based) preworkout and pumps are freakin' awesome. Along with running a base of test e, EQ, and primo. Try it and I think you'll like it.

BNE is bold no ester? is there a such thing as nandrolone No ester?

Love me some suspension! Water based oil based either or. great pre workout focus pumps endurance a little added aggression and EXTREME libido boost for me lol.

does the oil slow it down considerably? So I could run like 250-750 of test E as a base and then use a high dose TNE on work out days? maybe throw in NPP EOD?
Really the libido and aggression kicking in hard is what I want, but it would also be awesome to have it give me huge pumps and strength during work out days?

Thanks for then info guys.

I just ran two vials at 100mg pre workout. Didn't notice much of a workout boost.

Were you already on a heavy cycle?

I think these pre-workout shots only really make a difference if you're on HRT or a low amount of androgens.

Were you already on a heavy cycle?

I think these pre-workout shots only really make a difference if you're on HRT or a low amount of androgens.

700mg test cyp per week and was adding the suspension shots pre workout to that.

700mg test cyp per week and was adding the suspension shots pre workout to that.

Fairly high, but I would of thought 100mg TP or TNE would of done something.

Where was your product from?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity