over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Suspension question

Techy said:
I've tried nutri-vet & stealth test en. in the bicep. The stealth was sore as hell, that's one that needs to go in the butt or thigh. But the nutri-vet test en. was'nt bad at all. At least not when you do 1cc in each arm, 2cc's was a little sore but still not that bad.

try it bro, its going to bug you if you do not atleast try it once.. use a small needle bro. i use 25g for all my injections but i do not inject in the bicep so i am not sure of what a good needle size would be:confused:

Wouldn't saying localized/spot growth be like saying that the muscles near your testes get more testosterone than the rest of your body? Just sounds fishy to me. Hormones are systemic, like most of the body.

It DOES cause localized site growth and I will explain when I get back from the gym. Just wanted to hold my place:cool:

ttyl

VNV your correct a litttle fishy sounding huh, i agree it is systimatic. the only thing that will cause an increase in the muscle is scar tissue and inflamation from the gear trying to get out, this is not my defination of growth but may be to others.

Your not creating that much scar tissue by using a 25g or smaller on your Bi's. I used to get them in there like butter and Bi's were my main place to use. All these I don't think it works post is crap, maybe it just didn't work for you. Ever think about that??? Better than telling others they don't know what there talking about and it's scar tissue in there. I'm almost tempted to go back to using and do nothing but bicep injections with suspension to prove a point.

Armageddon said:
Your not creating that much scar tissue by using a 25g or smaller on your Bi's. I used to get them in there like butter and Bi's were my main place to use. All these I don't think it works post is crap, maybe it just didn't work for you. Ever think about that??? Better than telling others they don't know what there talking about and it's scar tissue in there. I'm almost tempted to go back to using and do nothing but bicep injections with suspension to prove a point.

yes i have thought about it several times, I have done a lot of reading and researching it also,I have tried this befor and gained a little size on my arm but it went away when injuctions were stopped, and yes a 25g pin shot in the bi's daily for a few months will cause some significant scar tissue it will also hinder the nerves from fireing at full capicity causeing nerve damage and sometimes a decrease in size. I have been told this by our current mr. o , he had this prob and stopped all injections in the arms. Please post a study showing that test suspension will cause locaized growth in the muscle injected, trust me you wont find one, just a bunch of people telling you their personal experience, which is great. but it is opinion not fact. I said above it will cause an increase in size due to scar tissue and swelling from the gear releasing, if this is your defination of growth than great we can agree on that. I am saying it will not cause growth that igf and pgf2 have been proven to in the muscle injucted. I am not trying to pick an argument with you here just stating the facts bro

I'm not arguing (sp) were disussing with different opinions. Sometimes I come off alittle hard. There isn't a study that will say that it doesn't create localized growth, either. Your also right that this is also a difference of opinion. The current Mr. O is a great BB, but it doesn't mean he knows it all. Means he knows what works for him. I'm just saying that proper injection techniques and body maintence you won't create as much scar tissue as one would think. I've done 100's of Bicep injections and seem to be alright. Alittle massage or ART and there's no problems. If anything I seem to have more of a problem agrivating the tendon and that flares up and becomes rigid from time to time but goes away after a few days.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws