over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspension vs test enenthate

I loved tne in oil but I got red-hot injection spots after most injects.

mmm.. thats very interesting... question ? I thought water base depot like winstrol and test... were faster because its water soluble and have no ester so the body breaks it down extemely fast.... It makes sense of what you are saying but I tried it and for you to get a full effect I felt like it was out my system the next day... maybe I'm wrong... I think we need some true vets to answer the question... so what about the test enthante vs test suspension? I was to substitute dosages what would it be...?
100mg of enanthate will give you 70-80mg of testosterone minus the ester but over a longer period. 100mg of aqueous suspension will give you 100mg but over a much shorter duration. It's a hard comparison to make. I don't know what aesop is referring to about a week for suspension. I have never had the effects last anywhere near that long and have never read that anywhere. An aqueous suspension of crystalline testosterone will dissipate very quickly and therefore effect you rapidly - similar to a B12 injection although B12 is water-soluble while testosterone isn't. The other polyethylene glycol or ethyl oleate suspension/solution is something I've never even seen before except that made by private underground laboratories. A preparation of that sort is going to be different than an aqueous suspension.

Maybe he can fill us in on what kind of product he's describing.

100mg of enanthate will give you 70-80mg of testosterone minus the ester but over a longer period. 100mg of aqueous suspension will give you 100mg but over a much shorter duration. It's a hard comparison to make. I don't know what aesop is referring to about a week for suspension. I have never had the effects last anywhere near that long and have never read that anywhere. An aqueous suspension of crystalline testosterone will dissipate very quickly and therefore effect you rapidly - similar to a B12 injection although B12 is water-soluble while testosterone isn't. The other polyethylene glycol or ethyl oleate suspension/solution is something I've never even seen before except that made by private underground laboratories. A preparation of that sort is going to be different than an aqueous suspension.

Maybe he can fill us in on what kind of product he's describing.

Thank you, that was good break down of my question.. I really apreciate the time you took to explain that.... :)

I think what aesop is trying to say is that the effects will last longer than a day. Im almost positive this is true based on personal experience. Iv used it twice EOD and had awesome results. Think halflife. Its not going to dwindle down to nothing in 24hrs. Also, you cant expect every bit of it to be absorbed within hours. If so, explain the soreness?

I think what aesop is trying to say is that the effects will last longer than a day. Im almost positive this is true based on personal experience. Iv used it twice EOD and had awesome results. Think halflife. Its not going to dwindle down to nothing in 24hrs. Also, you cant expect every bit of it to be absorbed within hours. If so, explain the soreness?
No. Not a day. Maybe not even 2 days. But definitely not a week. Not for aqueous suspension. If I got soreness, it was only a few hours or overnight. I've always assumed the soreness to be caused my irritation and inflammation after rapid dissipation of the water.

No. Not a day. Maybe not even 2 days. But definitely not a week. Not for aqueous suspension. If I got soreness, it was only a few hours or overnight. I've always assumed the soreness to be caused my irritation and inflammation after rapid dissipation of the water.

True. Never agreed a week, but there are probably still traces at a week is what he meant. By no means is it anywhere near full strength after a week, but still present. The soreness IS from rapid dissipation of the water and the crystals left over inside the muscle after water has been absorbed. This is why we get soreness, but not usually more than a day.

To Queefer from your biggest fan!

I found this maybe you can pin this up on your fridge with a magnet..lol!

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 210
Completely untrue! while suspension will spike your test levels shortly after injection it will take atleast a week for the depot to be dissolved especially if it is a true suspension. It is impossible for any lipid soluble compounds to not leave a depot. Even with fast acting esters or test no ester you will get a depot which will effect test levels for 4-5 days minimum. Test suspension was designed to be taken 1 time per week for TRT. It is the computer chair rocket scientist who perpetuate the myth of ed injection because they have zero clue of anything other than what some one else on another board (who doesn't know what they are talking about) told them. This is how you end up with peeps like anthony roberts, gavin kane etc etc. Gurus without a fucking clue.

Care to explain why suspension cannot be detected after 3-4 days following injection then? If it did leave a depot.

someone mentioned univet earlier in this post, i would give my right nut to get some of that again!

Thanks Demon, I appreciate it. I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. I used to live in Tempe back in the 80's and my little brother lives in Scottsdale now.

Thanks Demon, I appreciate it. I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. I used to live in Tempe back in the 80's and my little brother lives in Scottsdale now.

Email is now empty PM..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner