over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspension

BushMan

Registered
How often do you have to pin it? I heard it's best a couple times a day. Could you get away with once a day pins and still have stable test levels?

I had some test S as a pre workout in my last cycle and I loved it. I used test C throughout so I had stable test levels. It stung a little on injection but about 5 minutes later there was no pain at all.

How often do you have to pin it? I heard it's best a couple times a day. Could you get away with once a day pins and still have stable test levels?

I had some test S as a pre workout in my last cycle and I loved it. I used test C throughout so I had stable test levels. It stung a little on injection but about 5 minutes later there was no pain at all.

ED to EOD........ most can and do get away with EOD

EOD? Really? Did not know that.. When I tried to look up the half life I get so many different things. Do you happen to know it?

test s or tne to keep blood levels in check should be ran ed minimum but two or three times a day would be better

I've ran it ED few hours before lifting.. I think it gives me that extra edge I need

EOD is ok with Suspension. ED is better but not mandatory.

What is the real half life of Testosterone Suspension?

There is no classic half life of aqueous Testosterone Suspension due to the nature of the various suspension particle sizes and the non existence of an ester. In other words we don’t see the same types of decay rates with blood androgen levels in non esterfied preparations that are seen in esterfied preparations. However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

541021d1327192709-testosterone-suspension-testosterone-base-suspension-plasma-pharmacokinetics.jpg

Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in testosterone blood androgen levels.

So how often should you administer Suspension?

Based on this science, injecting Suspension every other day or even every three days will maintain high blood androgen levels. The king of steroids has had a time release delay built into it all along and we have the data to prove it. 100mg every other day would be a good starting dose for newer male users. More advanced male users could easily double that dose for very rapid and pronounced LBM gains. Suspension is moderately estrogenic and that effect will be dose dependant. The more you administer the more likely aromatase activity will occur. I would use Nolvadex to lower estrogenic side effects or an aromatase inhibitor.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic