advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test suspention: how to tell if real or fake.

perfection

Registered
I resently just purchased oil based test suspention. I was wondering if any one could tell me if there is a way to tell if it is real or fake. I have taken one shot out of it an it made me so sore and the are that I shot in swell up. Is this normal or is this a sign of bad or fake gear. Any answer would be good and helpful.

Test Suspension can be painful. The best way to know if it is real though is the way you react to it. Do you feel the increase in strength, the feeling of well being, the aggression to your lifting. It wont take long to know. Test Susp is very fast acting.

Did you get it from one of the sponsors here?

Also yes some gear can be very painful!!! Some more than others depending on the mix...also the gauge of needle you used and where you pinned...

i did not get from a sponser here on pm. after i had taken it i could tell a difference in agrestion and strength but a day later the site that i had injected it was really sore and swollen. As of matter of fact it is still a little tender and at the site but the swelling has gone down. I use a 23 gauge needel to inject it with. i had gotten it a long time ago. it is oil based as well.

Lol... aggression doesn't happen right after you pin yourself... also if its a virgin muscle it can be tender after...

Guess you felt like raging? Come on...
Sticking yourself with a needle also with gear can be painful

Have you used AAS before? If not getting injection pain is normal, it should usually subside within 4-5 days. You muscle will respond to the pain and future injects won't hurt as bad. If your still getting pain, cut the gear with Grape Seed Oil. That helped me TREMENOUSLY, no post inject pain anymore.

You could also try warming the gear a little. Hold in between your hands, run warm water over the vial etc. Inject slower into the muscle. It's okay if it takes 30 seconds or even a minute. Just don't move the needle around inside you. I use a smaller needle so that it takes longer to push through and that seems to help for me.

I have never taken it but you will def know if the suspension is real or not you should get good strength gains and maybe a little aggression.

That stuff is going to hurt. Im pretty sure all of it is made using a lot of Ethly Oleate (EO). EO seems to cause some people a lot of pain.

Also if whatever you are injecting yourself with is contaminated it can cause swelling also so that is not a great indicator. Best way is just to get blood work to be honest or wait to see if you blow up 30 pounds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131