over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Sust 250 and my friend

CrazyCrip

Registered
my friend is 5 weeks in to his first cycle ever. i have never ever been able to get him to work out for longer that a week or so. he's 5'11 165lbs and skinny. he's also been a general pussy all his life and been very depressed the last few years. his max bench press was 95lbs before the cycle. he's now weighing 175lbs and benching 175lbs for a single rep. the amazing part is he's actually walking with his head up, feeling good, and all around a better feeling and seeming person. i think the gear is making him a all around new man and changing his life. its wonderful to see!!

now he calls me wanting to go workout when i used to have to chase him down lol

Yeah and when he comes off he will go back to exactly were he first started but even more depressed and with less trips to the gym unless he gets gear. You have to have the passion for training imo to stay at this. Sure people take gear and it changes them for the better and they start taking it more serious and build that passion. But I see it the other way all the time here. Drugs are everything with many young people now and without them they wouldn't even bother with the gym.

I have seen loads of guys blow up from a few weeks of dbol/adrol or 10 weeks of test and they do excatly what your friend has done. Then 6 months later they look exactly the same as when they started and only go the gym when they start another cycle... usually before/during summer.

Are you your friend?:D Anyway good to hear he is doing well and got real gear.

Wow, I am usually pro drugs(bb'ing not rec drugs) and pro high dosages but to do a cycle when you can only bench 95 pounds? There was probably a ton of potential to still get stronger and bigger without resorting to a cycle.

Stupid question... Why give gear to a compete nub when it comes to lifting weight? Seems like a poor use of money and waste of time.

With the beginner gains that can be had naturally because of no training he could have made solid gains without and used the shit when it was actually useful.

I'm glad he is walking with his head held high but to me you now have a friend who will be addicted to gear and never know his full natural potential. He most likely could have done the same in the same amount of time with just a good 5x5 workout and a lot of great food.

Im sorry but I feel as a friend you should have stressed how well natural BB works before he does drugs. I worked out for 6 years and competed in 2 P/L meets before I did my first cycle. And looking bck I wish I would have done a GOOD first cycle not just Stenox for 6 weeks...LOL the things you learn over the years and whats funny is 18 years later im back only using 140mgof test week and holding my own.

Some people want the quick fix instead of building a foundation.. Interested to see if you can get him back in the gym when cycle is ending.

If it got him off his ass and in the gym then I'm good with it. You may very well have a new workout partner. Nothing wrong with that.

as for the guy reaching his "natural potential".... the original poster never mentioned how old the guy was. We're assuming he's a young buck. He also mentioned the guy has been depressed for some time. Could be due to health issues, could be due to family or financial issues. We just don't know. One thing we do know is that AAS helped him out of his depression and get him to be a stronger and healthier person. Both physically and mentally. So in my book that is another win win as for why AAS should be a matter of personal usage and not a controlled substance.

(just my .02)

u should at least build a decent base before u consider gear...

what a lazy kid.. i mean, im happy hes feeling good... but seriously???? what was the purpose of him taking gear and why would he even consider it if he didnt lift before?

i think the gear is making him a all around new man and changing his life. its wonderful to see!!

devils advocate here: what happens when the gear is gone? If all this apparently good fortune/feelings is based solely on the aas and you take that away will he regress back to how he was before when he loses most of his temporary gains. That might make his depression worse I'm afraid

Yea man why doesn't he go see someone and get everything figured out first then have a foundation to start from I got a buddy that cycles and only is in the gym when on and it just doesn't workout for him he's depressed while off no workouts partying then when on he's in the gym but still partying to mask something he looks like complete shit too

devils advocate here: what happens when the gear is gone? If all this apparently good fortune/feelings is based solely on the aas and you take that away will he regress back to how he was before when he loses most of his temporary gains. That might make his depression worse I'm afraid

Im thinking that too, but hopefully he has learned a lot about bodybuilding and can continue the habits so that he can maintain most of what he has but on. I also worry about the mindset of "more is better", and in the future he could rely too much on the hormones and get himself into a state where its not healthy anymore.

my buddy is 30 years old and depressed because he's out on bond, fighting a case, and is probably going to lose and do some time. i'm just glad to see him living healthier and learning about working out and enjoying his time left. he's in a bad spot right now and knows it. what i dont understand is why would it matter if he does a cycle now and gets hooked on gear or lifts weights ten years then gets hooked on gear? seems kind of elitist to me but i do get all of your points. i waited a long time before getting on gear myself because i didnt have good sources when in was younger but he's not in a position to do that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity