over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test therapy

freakhouse

Newbies
I've been on test therapy for about 2 yrs now, 300mgs test C once a month. Dr injected. It's not much but way better than before. I've recently started a cycle of 250 to 325mgs of test E and 150mgs to 200mgs of tren E every third day supplementing with dbol. Also doing .25mgs arimidex eod and 5mgs of nolvadex on alternating days. I'm waiting for some hcg which I plan on doing 250iu's twice a week. Should be here any day now. Oh, also doing hgh 2iu's a day early morning before workout and hgrp-6 @ 100mcg before bed.

My question is, since I'm on t therapy once a month, how should I end the cycle? I am always going to have some test in my blood because of the Dr injections. Also, after 2 years of therapy at that amount each month, do I even produce my own test anyway?

BTW....this is my first cycle. 52yrs old, been lifting on and off most of my life natural.

Most people (well ALL that I know) on hrt/trt programs don't worry about PCT or getting their natty test "back", because there is a reason they are on hormone replacement...

Most people (well ALL that I know) on hrt/trt programs don't worry about PCT or getting their natty test "back", because there is a reason they are on hormone replacement...

That's what I thought based on what I've read but wasn't sure. So the trt amount I've been given for the last 2 yrs was enough to shut my own production completely down? Am I wasting my time with the hcg?

Obviously I have to continue with the anti estrogens until the levels are low enough. What about cycle lengths? Since I don't have to worry about my own production, (excluding roids that can do harm) should I worry about longer cycles with test?

That's what I thought based on what I've read but wasn't sure. So the trt amount I've been given for the last 2 yrs was enough to shut my own production completely down? Am I wasting my time with the hcg?

Def use HCG while on. You will notice a night and day difference on how you feel. With what your doctor had you on, im surprised you have any libido at all.

I've been on test therapy for about 2 yrs now, 300mgs test C once a month. Dr injected. It's not much but way better than before. I've recently started a cycle of 250 to 325mgs of test E and 150mgs to 200mgs of tren E every third day supplementing with dbol. Also doing .25mgs arimidex eod and 5mgs of nolvadex on alternating days. I'm waiting for some hcg which I plan on doing 250iu's twice a week. Should be here any day now. Oh, also doing hgh 2iu's a day early morning before workout and hgrp-6 @ 100mcg before bed.

My question is, since I'm on t therapy once a month, how should I end the cycle? I am always going to have some test in my blood because of the Dr injections. Also, after 2 years of therapy at that amount each month, do I even produce my own test anyway?

BTW....this is my first cycle. 52yrs old, been lifting on and off most of my life natural.

At age 52 I would be more consern about my health and longevity, 250mg test and 150tren every third day is just to much, other than the brain,the most important organ are the adrenal glands, to much hormones can affect the glands, you have to be smart when using hormones. These gland are too critical to push all the time. HCG will not regulate or normalize adrenal hormon output. You can kip you adrenal glands function close to normal by taking lower doz every other day or every day with some other natural supplement. For bodybuilding purposes normalizing adrenal output is very important.
If you can kip the adrenal hormone output normal,virtually all physiological functions improve from sex and sleep to immune response.

Taking hormones is easy, staing healthy is important.

I've been on test therapy for about 2 yrs now, 300mgs test C once a month. Dr injected. It's not much but way better than before.

Once a month? Unless you are not talking about Test Cypionate, this is not a good therapy. Test C should be injected AT LEAST once every two weeks, and preferably once a week or more.

At age 52 I would be more consern about my health and longevity, 250mg test and 150tren every third day is just to much, other than the brain,the most important organ are the adrenal glands, to much hormones can affect the glands, you have to be smart when using hormones. These gland are too critical to push all the time. HCG will not regulate or normalize adrenal hormon output. You can kip you adrenal glands function close to normal by taking lower doz every other day or every day with some other natural supplement. For bodybuilding purposes normalizing adrenal output is very important.
If you can kip the adrenal hormone output normal,virtually all physiological functions improve from sex and sleep to immune response.

What supps can we take to normalize adrenal output?

Thanks for the info Emeric. So how much should I be doing. Right now I'm trying to mantain an average of 135mgs of andogen in my blood a day. As per Dino Strong in his book "Anabolic Game Plan". He says the most receptive anabolic window is to keep your levels above 100 but below 150 which is where you start having problems with side effects. I'm using the roidcalc to monitor where I am. On injection day I'm at around 135 and by the day prior to the next pin I'm slightly above 100. In order to keep the fluctuation to a minimum, I'm supplementing with just enough dbol to keep the lower days equal to injection day.

Should I try to keep my average closer to 100? Where should I be? Is there another way to monitor the anabolic in your system other than the roidcalc?

I never thought to research the side effects based on my age. The only thing that feels old are my joints when I lift real heavy for long periods.

He (Doc) is going to give you a blood test every now and then to check your levels and if it elevated he will cut your dose back .
So be aware of that.

He (Doc) is going to give you a blood test every now and then to check your levels and if it elevated he will cut your dose back .
So be aware of that.

Yea, I always get a heads up so when he does I should have time to be ready. I hope.

Thanks for the info Emeric. So how much should I be doing. Right now I'm trying to mantain an average of 135mgs of andogen in my blood a day. As per Dino Strong in his book "Anabolic Game Plan". He says the most receptive anabolic window is to keep your levels above 100 but below 150 which is where you start having problems with side effects. I'm using the roidcalc to monitor where I am. On injection day I'm at around 135 and by the day prior to the next pin I'm slightly above 100. In order to keep the fluctuation to a minimum, I'm supplementing with just enough dbol to keep the lower days equal to injection day.

Should I try to keep my average closer to 100? Where should I be? Is there another way to monitor the anabolic in your system other than the roidcalc?

I never thought to research the side effects based on my age. The only thing that feels old are my joints when I lift real heavy for long periods.

First of all, are you planing to compet or just stay mascular and healthy?

Thanks for posting that. I been saying how adrenal functioning is important for years , but nobody ever seems to listen or care. Especially they get taxed with the heavy cycles that incorporate fat burning stimulants as well.

Thanks for posting that. I been saying how adrenal functioning is important for years , but nobody ever seems to listen or care. Especially they get taxed with the heavy cycles that incorporate fat burning stimulants as well.

Yes, these glands are too critical to be pushed all the time. Adrenal glands produce all the hormones,they produce adrenalin and noradreline, plus androgens, estrogens, glucocorticoids and mineralocorticoids and because of their overriding influence on metabolism and so many other aspect of physical and mental function. Stimulants are the worst. High doze of steroid use is known to lead to a reduction in 17-ketosteroid productin, 17-KS-S reflect repair and recovery, 17-KS-S have been shown to enhance tissue function (including those in muscle, skin, the gastrointestinal tract and the vascular, nervous and immune system, lipid metabolism, protein anabolisim and even memory.

I think the solution is low doze and good supplements for adrenal gland suport.

First of all, are you planing to compet or just stay mascular and healthy?

Not competing. I'm in really good shape and have been asked by competing body builders if I compete because of the type of shape I'm in and have been told that I should consider it. I have built what I have natural using only legal supplements like protein, bcca's, glutimine, creatine and good nutrition.
When my doctor put me on trt I was in for an annual physical. During the exam he told me to remove my smock, he asked if I was a bodybuilder because of how I looked? I go to the gym every morning at 4:30am and work every body part every seven days and do cardio a couple a times a week. Other than the low Test I was diagnosed in good condition with no problems. I have been doing that continuously for the last 3-1/2 years, the last 2 of which were with Dr monitored trt of Test cyp @ 300mgs a month. Even befor the trt I was making progress.
I lifted for years when I was younger and was always in pretty good shape. (not like a pro body builder) In my late 30's I went through a bad divorce, stopped working out and running and got in really bad shape. I returned to the gym after a 13 year vacation and went from a fat 208lbs to 154lbs in about 6 months. (I'm only 5' 6" tall) When all the fat was gone and my existing muscle could be seen again (plus what I added) I was always being accused of using steroids. I never have until right now. This is my first time. I just want to add a little more mass and strength. This is not going to be a cycle after cycle thing for me, I know I'm too old for that. I am never going to compete. I may only do this a couple of times with a long break in between and then go back to the trt maybe helping with a small boost of test e every couple of weeks to enhance the 300 a month the dr is giving me. (which is not enough)
I started with sustanon 250 and test e, alternating each (total of 500mgs a week combined) twice a week about 3-1/2 weeks ago and just started incorporating the tren on the 24th. Like I said, I was trying to keep the anabolics in my blood at about 135mgs a day but if that's to much for an old guy like me then that's fine but I would like to know what that level should be. I have done a lot of research but by no means do I know all that I need too, but I have been carefull and of course don't want to do anything to jepordize my long term health. I'm at 165lbs right now @ about 5% body fat, I just would like to gain a little more permanant muscle and go back to natural and maintain it.

Not competing. I'm in really good shape and have been asked by competing body builders if I compete because of the type of shape I'm in and have been told that I should consider it. I have built what I have natural using only legal supplements like protein, bcca's, glutimine, creatine and good nutrition.
When my doctor put me on trt I was in for an annual physical. During the exam he told me to remove my smock, he asked if I was a bodybuilder because of how I looked? I go to the gym every morning at 4:30am and work every body part every seven days and do cardio a couple a times a week. Other than the low Test I was diagnosed in good condition with no problems. I have been doing that continuously for the last 3-1/2 years, the last 2 of which were with Dr monitored trt of Test cyp @ 300mgs a month. Even befor the trt I was making progress.
I lifted for years when I was younger and was always in pretty good shape. (not like a pro body builder) In my late 30's I went through a bad divorce, stopped working out and running and got in really bad shape. I returned to the gym after a 13 year vacation and went from a fat 208lbs to 154lbs in about 6 months. (I'm only 5' 6" tall) When all the fat was gone and my existing muscle could be seen again (plus what I added) I was always being accused of using steroids. I never have until right now. This is my first time. I just want to add a little more mass and strength. This is not going to be a cycle after cycle thing for me, I know I'm too old for that. I am never going to compete. I may only do this a couple of times with a long break in between and then go back to the trt maybe helping with a small boost of test e every couple of weeks to enhance the 300 a month the dr is giving me. (which is not enough)
I started with sustanon 250 and test e, alternating each (total of 500mgs a week combined) twice a week about 3-1/2 weeks ago and just started incorporating the tren on the 24th. Like I said, I was trying to keep the anabolics in my blood at about 135mgs a day but if that's to much for an old guy like me then that's fine but I would like to know what that level should be. I have done a lot of research but by no means do I know all that I need too, but I have been carefull and of course don't want to do anything to jepordize my long term health. I'm at 165lbs right now @ about 5% body fat, I just would like to gain a little more permanant muscle and go back to natural and maintain it.

You don`t need to take tran, and tell your Dr that you don`t want to take 300mg at once, tell him that you would prefer to take 50mg 3 times per week.

I wouldn`t go back naturaly, despite the athletic appearance, athletes have lower androgen levels than untrained men in a resting state.

What supps can we take to normalize adrenal output?

There are few herbs like Rhodiola Rosea, Ginsengs (American,Korean, Siberian)and C vitamin. The best is the Humanofort becouse all the growth factors tath has.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131