over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test & Tren can’t be beat!!!

For lean muscle mass gains, increased vascularity and strength gains, and an increase in sex drive—a basic Test & Tren cycle is hands down the best cycle to stay on long term and it’s the least expensive. The key is to not use high dosages. I’ve learned it’s unnecessary and even counterproductive unless prepping for a show. Anyone else feel the same way as I do?
How long have you been running tren for non stop?

For lean muscle mass gains, increased vascularity and strength gains, and an increase in sex drive—a basic Test & Tren cycle is hands down the best cycle to stay on long term and it’s the least expensive. The key is to not use high dosages. I’ve learned it’s unnecessary and even counterproductive unless prepping for a show. Anyone else feel the same way as I do?
Test + Tren is not for beginners but for advanced people is the best to grow or to get ripped . Is a great combo

Let's be honest. Most of these relationships are already on the rocks. Tren behavior is probably just the straw... or tren behaviors is just a door, an excuse, the female uses to end the relationship.. she probably already had a next in line, and just uses the tren excuse to justify her exit.. then continues to use the tren/steroid-boogie-man hing to vilify the ex... fuck that man..

As my man Donald Fagan once said in 'Deacon Blues'....

I crawl like a viper
Through these suburban streets
Make love to these women
Languid and bittersweet

And yet the tren continues to flows through ny veins, all the while giving two fucks...

You cost you a marriage. This is an excuse thrown around for everything from overeating to murder.

You did a thing. Tren didnt inject you. Lets be real about personal responsibility. It's not heroin. You can stop or switch to something else at anytime.

Tren cost me a marriage

Man, yall have me wanting to try to run it again for the hell of it. But nah, I don't need an assault charge or one for just pulling my dick out just because

No matter the dose, by the fourth week or so, I'm borderline psychotic. I feel like a fuckin million bucks at first, especially on ace, and who doesn't enjoy looking like a goddamn Michelangelo statue? I was warned by my boy @Lathe Crasher that my sexual motivations could take an interesting turn, not much was safe around me and you'll approach just about any girl.

Too bad the cardio hit was so bad that I couldn't even enjoy a workout. Oh, and psychosis.

Not good but you know what? You stopped. That easy. You just don't do it because you know the effect it has on you. It's called owning your shit and you are better for it.

What sort of dose had you acting like that? Im surprised you didn't try and drop the dose instead of just stopping but you know what's best for you.

No amount of psychosis or sex assault charges is worth it especially because the only excuse is "It wasnt me!! It was the Trenbolone Acetate!"

LOL. Reminds me of the front man from As I Lay Dying. "I only tried to have my wife killed under contract because....Steroids? Does that excuse work for you guys? Steroids then. Steroids. That was the cause of my murderous intent. Steroids. Have you guys heard of those? Pretty dangerous stuff. I saw this PSA with Ben Affleck one time and I laughed but right now OH man is my face red."

Man, yall have me wanting to try to run it again for the hell of it. But nah, I don't need an assault charge or one for just pulling my dick out just because

No matter the dose, by the fourth week or so, I'm borderline psychotic. I feel like a fuckin million bucks at first, especially on ace, and who doesn't enjoy looking like a goddamn Michelangelo statue? I was warned by my boy @Lathe Crasher that my sexual motivations could take an interesting turn, not much was safe around me and you'll approach just about any girl.

Too bad the cardio hit was so bad that I couldn't even enjoy a workout. Oh, and psychosis.

I run 300mg test and 300mg tren and I'm golden only sides i get at that dose is slight aggressiveness which I have to remind myself that its the tren not me. 🤣

Sorry to hear that, you are not alone. Here are some crazy Tren stories.

That’s why I think low dosages are key. Some guys can only handle 50-70mgs of Tren per week.

Have you tried using only 50-100 mgs of Tren per week along with a good test base? When I competed and ran upwards of 3-400 mgs per week it began harming my workouts over time and it made me a little psychotic as you say. Lol. But I can run low dosages year round and do just fine. My body was able to adapt to the lower dosages over the long haul. However, my body never adapted well to the higher dosages. I tried it! 🥺When using low dosages of Tren I still get more winded on leg day when doing compound movements. I’ve learned to take extra rest between sets on leg day!

You cost you a marriage. This is an excuse thrown around for everything from overeating to murder.

You did a thing. Tren didnt inject you. Lets be real about personal responsibility. It's not heroin. You can stop or switch to something else at anytime.
True! If something is affecting you that negativity, you should know it’s time to stop!

Taking Tren long term is probably no worse than constantly switching out other anabolic hormones throughout the year. The key is low dosages.

Lemme know how that works out for you in a few years ...

I hate what even small doses do to my breathing. I never got the nasty mental sides until around 75mg/day. Mild digestive trouble at the same point as well.

Never used enanthate. I sometimes wonder if using a different ester might allow me to avoid the breathing issue, which is far snd away the worst side IMO.
Nnnnnnnnope

That’s why I think low dosages are key. Some guys can only handle 50-70mgs of Tren per week.

Have you tried using only 50-100 mgs of Tren per week along with a good test base?

What benefits do you personally get from 50-70mg tren per week?

I hate that too. I got the cardio sides on both ace and enan. It seemed the least on parabolin but that could just be that my dosage of the compound with that was much steadier and lower... I'm guessing that if I had run the same actual tren MG dosage it would have sucked too.
Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. Guess I was just hoping(totally illogically) for a way to side step that side effect. Basically trying to trick my brain into using tren :LOL:

What benefits do you personally get from 50-70mg tren per week?
Tren can provide you with a raging sex drive that test alone cannot give. Tren also gives additional lean muscle and vascularity that test alone doesn’t give. I think it’s because Tren is 5 times more anabolic and 5 times more androgenic than test.

Lemme know how that works out for you in a few years ...
I’m 55. Started using steroids at age 30. Ive been running tren for a total of about 17 years now. I may be the only person on this site that has ran Tren for such a long period of time. I know of only one other guy who has ran it for almost as long as me. But Occasionally I’ll switch the Tren for Trestolone acetate/Ment. Started doing that 4 about years ago when I learned about it being highly androgenic. The only thing I hate about Trestolone/Ment ace is that it makes me cold-natured and I get cold chills often. I stay ripped year round and keep my blood pressure under control without medications. I think that’s helped a lot. I stopped trying to bulk up because my blood pressure would increase and I refuse to take high blood pressure meds because it lowers sex drive! I honestly think my body has adapted to tren. Occasionally I’ll throw in 25 mgs of anadrol for 8 weeks during the spring to swell up a few pounds. I’m not suggesting anyone takes Tren. I’m just giving you my experience with it. I’ve been using steroids for 26 years. Dbol, and clenbuterol are the harshest drugs I’ve ever used. Dbol made my kidneys ache so bad I had to stop after 2 weeks and clen caused anxiety and heart palpitations. Deca and EQ also do not agree with me. Deca caused me to feel depressed and I got erectile dysfunction. EQ gave me anxiety and panic attacks. Test has the least sides but I need a little Tren now to maintain a great sex drive. Test alone will no longer do it. Not even if I add Proviron. Test and Tren works for me.

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. Guess I was just hoping(totally illogically) for a way to side step that side effect. Basically trying to trick my brain into using tren :LOL:

It still is somewhat of a side step since the low dose is very effective.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws