over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/tren/deca/dbol stack

Hey 500 what sponsor are you running?

Running all Auexis and I'm loving the results.
They use apricot oil and it's little thick, but no PIP at all(except my first injection I pinned 3ml of Auexis Test E 350 and it knotted me up for a few days)

Also running MP Caber and Adex from Toro and I can say they are both working as they should.

was getting senstive nips when i ran out of armidex then got some nolva and some liquid adex cleared it up

You ran Nolva while running Tren and Deca? I thought that was a No No ??

That's whats I'm running now...not those exact doses but pretty close. Only 3-4 weeks in but loving it. No problems with sides, only using exemestane 25mg qd.

Strength is climbing, visual and body comp changes are happening a lot faster I expected. Generally feeling good, appetite is really increasing on my higher carb days.

Also using igf-1 lr3 on training days which could account for some of the fast changes.

I was really worried bloat would be bad, but with estrogen controlled and carb cycling it hasn't been at all...I can't notice any at all really in my face, where it is usually worst. Just a ton of muscle fullness.

Ironcide

Can you explain carb cycling and it's effect on keeping off the bloat ?

Is this your first go with IGF? What is your dose?

You have to take Prami, that stuff is nectar of the gods. I can be totally shut down and start taking . Just a word of warning, start slow... about .26 ed then ramp it up slowly. At first it will keep up at night , but you will get your dick working again. Alot of people swear by 1 mg but I cant take that much. With that cycle you are going to be running you should really consider Prami.

No problems for me with this combo. Ran all three for a long time together all at or above a gram each. Only issue was a very prolonged time to achieve an orgasm.

Just about word for word stole my answer.

Lol, sorry bud. It seems to be a reoccurring issue with this combo. IMO its well worth it.

Running all Auexis and I'm loving the results.
They use apricot oil and it's little thick, but no PIP at all(except my first injection I pinned 3ml of Auexis Test E 350 and it knotted me up for a few days)

Also running MP Caber and Adex from Toro and I can say they are both working as they should.

You ran Nolva while running Tren and Deca? I thought that was a No No ??

Its all i had left and some liquid adex so tried it worked fine

Running similar now ,test tren e and npp,npp is at 750 tren e is at 900 a week, jumpstarted with dbol and anadrol (two weeks only anadrol)

No issues at all yet ,but i am fortunate i dont suffer many sides at all.

Great stack if you can deal with it , id replace dbol with adrol. I dont get ed problems if i run high test , when i cut the test down i noticed an issue.

was getting senstive nips when i ran out of armidex then got some nolva and some liquid adex cleared it up
Hey 500 what sponsor are you running?

I'll second that. Replace the dbol with drol.

holy shit, test tren deca and drol? sounds like the perfect stack for a nice pair of titties :eek: i'd be scared to death

if that happened to me......id probably never use juice again :eek:

im always lactating on tren, even at a very low dosage with caber and adex. its actually only scary the first time you squeeze your nipple and see a small drop of liquid coming out, you just get used to it.
i read some stories about guys lactating WITHOUT squeezing the nipple, for example while bench pressing... now that would piss me off, lol.

but if you only lactate a small drop of liquid when you squeeze your nipple hard i dont really see how its a big deal. some people even lactate from test only (seems to raise prolactin along with estrogen for a few people).

funny thing is i had this girl squeeze my nipple with her teeth once and then she said "YOURE GIVING MILK". i just said she drooled over my nipple, not quite sure if she believed me though.

Last edited:
No problems for me with this combo. Ran all three for a long time together all at or above a gram each. Only issue was a very prolonged time to achieve an orgasm.

how was the results did the deca stil put a ton of water under your skin? or just fill you out more

holy shit, test tren deca and drol? sounds like the perfect stack for a nice pair of titties :eek: i'd be scared to death

im always lactating on tren, even at a very low dosage with caber and adex. its actually only scary the first time you squeeze your nipple and see a small drop of liquid coming out, you just get used to it.
i read some stories about guys lactating WITHOUT squeezing the nipple, for example while bench pressing... now that would piss me off, lol.

but if you only lactate a small drop of liquid when you squeeze your nipple hard i dont really see how its a big deal. some people even lactate from test only (seems to raise prolactin along with estrogen for a few people).

funny thing is i had this girl squeeze my nipple with her teeth once and then she said "YOURE GIVING MILK". i just said she drooled over my nipple, not quite sure if she believed me though.

If i lactated anything i wouldnt know what to do. Did you have gyno as a teen? I remeber one day I was like 13 or 14 about 10 of my friends went to a pool and everyone got ready to jump in and so many of these guys had tits i was like WTF thank god thats not me lol

Haha so far so go I've been running it a while , ran out of anadrol so running superdrol now. 20mg im not feeling much so i bumped it up to 30mg, 2nd run on SD , first time I ran Prostanivar it was awesome , now running MDROL and not too impressed , and work out days throwing in 10mg dbol for the hell of it

how was the results did the deca stil put a ton of water under your skin? or just fill you out more

Nah, I don't get much water from nandro. With the tren I always look my leanest. Veins everywhere. This is my favorite combo thus far.

Running
750 test e
600 deca
100 mast rod
50 winstrol Ed

Just threw in tren vest 600 mg a week as I am 3 months out from showing and I will start to phase out the deca in about a month.

Running letro every third day with half a pill of caber twice a week as I am very prolactin/estro sensitive. I'm happy with the results to say the least.

Jizzmo, I'm fairly lucky. Even at above average doses of anything I've only had one instance of gyno. Taking dbol 150mg a day, at week three. I just stopped it and it went away. Ive never taken any ai's. Lucky I guess.

Nah, I don't get much water from nandro. With the tren I always look my leanest. Veins everywhere. This is my favorite combo thus far.

E j thanks for the tip I look huge on deca but never added Tren lol I can only wear joggers on deca

Currently running test Tren eq n drol for 8 weeks but I got a shit load of eq love it for hunger
F I talked to u sooner I would of switched my order you got pm

If i lactated anything i wouldnt know what to do. Did you have gyno as a teen? I remeber one day I was like 13 or 14 about 10 of my friends went to a pool and everyone got ready to jump in and so many of these guys had tits i was like WTF thank god thats not me lol

Haha so far so go I've been running it a while , ran out of anadrol so running superdrol now. 20mg im not feeling much so i bumped it up to 30mg, 2nd run on SD , first time I ran Prostanivar it was awesome , now running MDROL and not too impressed , and work out days throwing in 10mg dbol for the hell of it

no lumps, gyno or anything at all. i alway had a bit puffy nipples though (from early puberty) so i kind of assume im prolactin sensitive (i believe the theory that high prolactin gives kind of puffy nips while high estrogen can give lumps/gyno).

i also retain shitloads of water on tren, this might have to do something with prolactin aswell or its simply because im hungry as hell on high tren dosages and i stuff my face with carbs all day.

Jizzmo, I'm fairly lucky. Even at above average doses of anything I've only had one instance of gyno. Taking dbol 150mg a day, at week three. I just stopped it and it went away. Ive never taken any ai's. Lucky I guess.

holy shit 150mg dbol a day without an AI? how did your face look on that? i guess mine would like like a big red bowling ball

Jizzmo, I always have that enanthate face. Lol. Red and puffy. That short run of dbol didn't really affect me. Always bloated in my face.

Jizzmo, I always have that enanthate face. Lol. Red and puffy. That short run of dbol didn't really affect me. Always bloated in my face.

Puffy is one thing, but red face isn't good doc. I'm sure you know that though. Hopefully your bp is in check. :)

Puffy is one thing, but red face isn't good doc. I'm sure you know that though. Hopefully your bp is in check. :)

Yea I started Bp meds last year. It's still a little high. The more crap I take the higher it goes. We'll adjust the meds to compensate. I've run out of excuses. Oh, I'm sunburned or windburned or got too close to a brush fire. Seems like somebody asks me every week. Think I'm gonna start going to the tanning bed to hide it. Tired of getting asked.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws