over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test, Tren, EQ blast

SacrificeFitness

Registered
stats 6'3 242 lbs 10%bf
competing next year
current macros: P-350 F-115 C-520 low/590 high days
currently in the 5th week of my cycle and gained 20 pounds.
1-4 D-bol 30, 40, 50, 60
1-12 Deca 500
1-14 Test E 700
cruise 14-22 150-200 Test E

thinking my next blast cycle will be
22-26 Adrol 50 then bump to 100 when needed
22-36 Test E 500
22-36 EQ 500
26-34 Tren A 75

Still guestimating doses for second blast. Let me know your legit opinions. No dumb ass comments please. Experienced competitors only.

20 pounds in that time is mostly bloat from AAS, but you probally know that. When exactly will you compete? That is important to know. IMO, you should start thinking of Prep of at least 16 weeks. be nice to see some pictures, depend what you look like to give accurate advice and what you eat. GH and Slin will put size on fast too, but know what you are doing before you do. I think all competitors should plan 6 months to a year for a show.

the show is in July next year so Im getting ready 10 months in advance. First competition. As far as the slin and GH, I could easily get it but I have a lot of going on (baby on the way, just bought a house, new car) so I'm gonna stick to my diet, put as much size on and just run AAS this show.

That gives you 40 weeks. I would cycle 16 weeks blast, 8 weeks in between off, then start 16 week prep. That 8 weeks, 4 weeks PCT, 4 weeks nothing, the get ready for prep of 16 weeks. The break in between will help on the next cycle. Too bad about the GH, makes a difference. Get Tren, Masteron, Prop for your prep. This should be you last 6 to 8 weeks. I would serious think of hiring a trainer. That prep could make or break you.

14 weeks of eq is kind of pointless unless you're going to carry it into your prep. EQ gets overshadowed by tren a pretty hard.

I'd just go 1g test, 350-525g tren ace for bulking with adrol 4 on, 4 off if you can tolerate tren/drol sides simultaneously. Tren, test, drol is the dan duchaine impossible not to gain mass cycle so it's pretty tried and true.

Test,Tren,EQ is my sweet spot. I tried it for the first time a couple months back and loved it. Im not one for hiring people right now. At this point Im trying to figure my body out as much as I possibly can before consulting with someone else.

If you plan on competing next year just try to put on some good quality size, SLOWLY. You seem like you have it outlined. Don't question yourself to much. The only advice I can give is give your body a decent break before you decide to step on stage so your body responds better. That's my personal opinion.

Test, Tren, Eq, Winny. Is a nice fucking combo at the end

That gives you 40 weeks. I would cycle 16 weeks blast, 8 weeks in between off, then start 16 week prep. That 8 weeks, 4 weeks PCT, 4 weeks nothing, the get ready for prep of 16 weeks. The break in between will help on the next cycle. Too bad about the GH, makes a difference. Get Tren, Masteron, Prop for your prep. This should be you last 6 to 8 weeks. I would serious think of hiring a trainer. That prep could make or break you.

Good input. I guess I didn't correctly calculate the weeks till the show. So you don't think I should cruise and just come off completely for 8 weeks? And only one mass blast instead of two? I have a very long/athletic frame so I am trying to put on and keep as much size as possible.

stats 6'3 242 lbs 10%bf
competing next year
current macros: P-350 F-115 C-520 low/590 high days
currently in the 5th week of my cycle and gained 20 pounds.
1-4 D-bol 30, 40, 50, 60
1-12 Deca 500
1-14 Test E 700
cruise 14-22 150-200 Test E

thinking my next blast cycle will be
22-26 Adrol 50 then bump to 100 when needed
22-36 Test E 500
22-36 EQ 500
26-34 Tren A 75

Still guestimating doses for second blast. Let me know your legit opinions. No dumb ass comments please. Experienced competitors only.

Not bad. I like to run orals longer though. I have run dbol for 3 months straight followed immediately by halotestin for another 2 months with no problems. I would recommend getting bloodwork and keep going with the orals if everything is okay. You don't have to just stop at 4 weeks because that's the standard protocol. I wouldn't set your dosages in stone either. You may need to increase them as you go if you plateau.

Good input. I guess I didn't correctly calculate the weeks till the show. So you don't think I should cruise and just come off completely for 8 weeks? And only one mass blast instead of two? I have a very long/athletic frame so I am trying to put on and keep as much size as possible.

You could do low dose HRT during that time. I always like it like this because you seem to respond better next cycle, when your body is fresh. The first 8 weeks of the prep could be for mass and last 8 weeks cut (AAS). Your DIET will be the factor on how lean you get. GH is great for cutting too for prep, that is why I asked about that. If you check some sponsors, you can get pretty cheap. I say you would need 3 kits of 100 IU, for prep. 4 IUs of legit GH per day, 5 on 2 off, do the trick.

You could do low dose HRT during that time. I always like it like this because you seem to respond better next cycle, when your body is fresh. The first 8 weeks of the prep could be for mass and last 8 weeks cut (AAS). Your DIET will be the factor on how lean you get. GH is great for cutting too for prep, that is why I asked about that. If you check some sponsors, you can get pretty cheap. I say you would need 3 kits of 100 IU, for prep. 4 IUs of legit GH per day, 5 on 2 off, do the trick.

I think coming off would be a mistake if you want to put on as much mass as possible. How much stage weight do you really think you're going to put on in 8 weeks? Generic HGH is only great for cutting your wallet. I would save the money you would spend on generics until you can afford pharm.

I think coming off would be a mistake if you want to put on as much mass as possible. How much stage weight do you really think you're going to put on in 8 weeks? Generic HGH is only great for cutting your wallet. I would save the money you would spend on generics until you can afford pharm.

isnt most pharma grade gh faked...unless u go to the pharmacy...but then u need a script

Not bad. I like to run orals longer though. I have run dbol for 3 months straight followed immediately by halotestin for another 2 months with no problems. I would recommend getting bloodwork and keep going with the orals if everything is okay. You don't have to just stop at 4 weeks because that's the standard protocol. I wouldn't set your dosages in stone either. You may need to increase them as you go if you plateau.

3 months?! At a low dose? Personally I love orals to kick cycles off but after 3 weeks I began to feel taxed and ready to get off.

Im definitely gonna consider the growth. Again compounds and dosages are subject to change but this is my contest prep.
week 28-36 > test E 750 mg
week 28-36 > NPP 600 mg
week 36-40 > Test Prop 100 mgs eod
week 34-40> Tren Ace 450mg
week 36-40 > winny 40-60 mg ED
arimidex at .5 eod
prami at .5 ED
hcg at 250-500 e3d

How much Test and Tren did you run? I'm debating going back to doing high test and high tren, 600 each, along with EQ at 400 and some Mast for a little help with the estrogen sides.

Test,Tren,EQ is my sweet spot. I tried it for the first time a couple months back and loved it. Im not one for hiring people right now. At this point Im trying to figure my body out as much as I possibly can before consulting with someone else.

If you plan on competing next year just try to put on some good quality size, SLOWLY. You seem like you have it outlined. Don't question yourself to much. The only advice I can give is give your body a decent break before you decide to step on stage so your body responds better. That's my personal opinion.

Test, Tren, Eq, Winny. Is a nice fucking combo at the end

Looks good.... wish I could give it a run. Dont do dbol or abombs well. Just hate that bloat.

How much Test and Tren did you run? I'm debating going back to doing high test and high tren, 600 each, along with EQ at 400 and some Mast for a little help with the estrogen sides.

Listen to me when I say this. Test is king ok. If you want to be a bodybuilder run high test. I ran 750mgs. But if you plan on competing plan on running over a gram or more. 1000mg-1500mg.

EQ 900 mg
Tren can range I found the more I ran the better results I got. Its just what you can tolerate.

WInny 100 mg ed

Someone is going to advocate high anabolics low test. I don't care ok. Hire any guy out there right now see what they say.

ASK any big name guys pro or amateur they will tell you how much test they run

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity