advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test, tren, EQ, mast combo for lean mass?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Right now sitting at 202 on 150 test E a week. Bf guess is around 13-15%

Thinking the following:

300 test E
200 Mast E
600 EQ
2-300 Tren E

Havent done tren before. Figuring I'll drop some BF just tightening up my diet a bit. I tend to eat really late at night when I'm at work and to be honest it isnt exactly healthy...OK it's junk food. I'd really like to be the biggest and leanest I've been for my wedding next may. I figure I'll run the tren for 12 weeks, then up the test to 750. Any thoughts?

Could also start with high test and then lower it and add the other stuff to tighten up more.

As everyone in here will say, You will grow on anything... It's all about the food.

Last edited:

Thinking the following:

300 test E
200 Mast E
600 EQ
2-300 Tren E

Havent done tren before. Figuring I'll drop some BF just tightening up my diet a bit. I tend to eat really late at night when I'm at work and to be honest it isnt exactly healthy...OK it's junk food. I'd really like to be the biggest and leanest I've been for my wedding next may. I figure I'll run the tren for 12 weeks, then up the test to 750. Any thoughts?

Keep everything the same...just lower your test to 200mg a week. Keep tren at 300 a week. Whenever u run Tren, DONT raise it past 200mg. When Tren gets pulled out, THEN you blast the Test. If you want to stay on Tren for a long time, only raise either the Tren, Mast, or EQ.

i think the mast should go add that 200 hundred to the tren and your set just have your meals ready when EQ starts to kick or youll look like a blimp cuz your going to eat anything in sight

I think your should bump the test up to 1000mg using either sust or test e and prop utilizing ED or EOD injections. Sides on 300mg of tren shouldn't be that bad unless you are really susceptible, hard to say obviously because you haven't done it but you should be ok. Biggest headache with tren is night sweats and insomnia. You cant do shit about the night sweats really(I sleep with a fan on and it helps), but even a baby dose of HGH will fix the insomnia. Try 2 or 3 iu before bed. And honestly you should probably use at least 4iu per day anyway for best results.
Mast at 50 ED or EOD will help keep test sides/bloating down. So I like what you have but I would do:
Sust-1g
EQ-600
Mast- 50 EOD
Tren- 300(100 eod works well, but I've recently found ED injections of tren to be where it's at)

I'm glad you posted this. My next blast is gonna Tren para, EQ , mast, test prop. Keep us posted on your results. I've had lots of friends have great results on this cycle.

first thing I'd do is go donate blood

then take an equal dose of each say 200mg-300mg of each as you platue bump the dose up 50mg of each

I think the only thing that would make it better is some HGH and a little T3
you will be able to stay at your maintaince cals and steady drop fat and likely add a little cals

first thing I'd do is go donate blood

then take an equal dose of each say 200mg-300mg of each as you platue bump the dose up 50mg of each

I think the only thing that would make it better is some HGH and a little T3
you will be able to stay at your maintaince cals and steady drop fat and likely add a little cals

God I'd love to, just a little too expensive at the moment. It's funny you said to donate blood, were doing a blood drive at work...lol

Great combo except no personal experience with equal but defense teen and mast

I would keep the test bellow and up the tren (as some guys here swears by this protocol to eliminate tren sides)

I was thinking of EOD:
50-75mg test prop (175-262/week)
75-100mg tren (262-350/week)
75ml masteron (262/week)
50-75mg winny (262-350/week)

25mg tren susp before every workout

Total: 1100-1350mg/week

If youve never done tren i wouldnt start with tren e, start with tren a if you get bad sides it will clear your system in a couple of days, tren e will take weeks.

Couldn't this be a great bulking cycle as well?? girlfriend broke up with me so I am hopping on some TREN @300 mg/week :)!! I think its about 75mg/ml its homemade out of pellets and about a year old lol it should be g2g right??
I am running
250 test cyp
200 mast
600 EQ

fitnesskatz

i like what you got,,,certainly up the test which you planning on doing,,i personally really like eq,,,but its that 1 aas that makes me very ill,,,like crazy ill,,,but i like it rather than that:yeahthat:

Mate,

From my experience, EQ doesn't do anything to lean me up, other than increasing my blood pressure. If you have experienced high blood pressure while on Tren (e.g. headaches, a feeling of tightness around the neck and face area), I'd recommend dropping the EQ.

Also, I would add Winny 35-50mg/day, ED. I have recently added it to my Tren A/Test P stack, and the Winny made me even leaner more quickly.

Last but not least, I would cut out the carb from the last meal before bed. Just eat meat and vegetables. If I'm on a cutting phase, I have noticed that the worst time to eat carb is at the last meal before sleeping.

Cheers.

Thinking the following:

300 test E
200 Mast E
600 EQ
2-300 Tren E

Mate,

From my experience, EQ doesn't do anything to lean me up, other than increasing my blood pressure. If you have experienced high blood pressure while on Tren (e.g. headaches, a feeling of tightness around the neck and face area), I'd recommend dropping the EQ.

Also, I would add Winny 35-50mg/day, ED. I have recently added it to my Tren A/Test P stack, and the Winny made me even leaner more quickly.

Last but not least, I would cut out the carb from the last meal before bed. Just eat meat and vegetables. If I'm on a cutting phase, I have noticed that the worst time to eat carb is at the last meal before sleeping.

Cheers.

I've always loved eq for staying lean and vascular.

All you really need is test and tren. Start lower like you have it and up them every few weeks or so, both of them. Mast is fine to mix in towards the end if u want and of course you can throw EQ in there also, but really test and tren can do everything you are looking for. The more tren, the better the results...

Couldn't this be a great bulking cycle as well?? girlfriend broke up with me so I am hopping on some TREN @300 mg/week :)!! I think its about 75mg/ml its homemade out of pellets and about a year old lol it should be g2g right??
I am running
250 test cyp
200 mast
600 EQ

Mate,

Sorry about your breakup, but what does it have to do with your hopping on 300mg of Tren? :p

Explain, please. I'm curious.

I've always loved eq for staying lean and vascular.

The vascularity I can understand due to the higher red blood cell count, blood pressure. Not sure about getting lean, though. It doesn't seem to burn fat like Tren or tighten the body up like Mast and Winny.

The vascularity I can understand due to the higher red blood cell count, blood pressure. Not sure about getting lean, though. It doesn't seem to burn fat like Tren or tighten the body up like Mast and Winny.

It seems to work for me, but I stay real lean so I don't really have to worry about getting leaner.

And I figure if it's good enough for a race horse, it's good enough for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws