over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/Tren/Mast year round

MinuteMaid

Banned
What do you think of staying year round on 100 Test, 100 Tren, 100 Mast.

How would you compare long term health consequences of this versus Blasting and Cruising? :)

Fuck Tren...Test/Mast different story Bro

Hard to say without trying and getting bloodwork (and vitals) after using it long enough. It's probably going to be an individual thing. 100mg tren seems pretty safe but I don't know about year round. I think you should still take breaks from the low doses of tren and mast.

Haven’t ran mast yet so can’t speak to that. Tren on the other hand I think would cause long term issues. Wrecks lipids and impacts breathing, which makes me hesitant to use it at all.

In my very limited experience with tren, I don't think I get it...

It will spare muscle during diet, like any anabolic does.

It sort of helps with leaning out, like many less harsh anabolics do.

Absolutely not the best option to grow. A cheap and classic deca/dbol stack does a better job.

But then again. I don't know how high'ish doses of tren would affect me or its synergy with HGH, insulin and other compounds.

I feel like some guys are addicted to the high androgenic feeling and tren definitely exceeds on that. Personally, I don't like it.

In my very limited experience with tren, I don't think I get it...

It will spare muscle during diet, like any anabolic does.

It sort of helps with leaning out, like many less harsh anabolics do.

Absolutely not the best option to grow. A cheap and classic deca/dbol stack does a better job.

But then again. I don't know how high'ish doses of tren would affect me or its synergy with HGH, insulin and other compounds.

I feel like some guys are addicted to the high androgenic feeling and tren definitely exceeds on that. Personally, I don't like it.

Completely disagree with bold part

I don't use Tren anymore, but even low doses would increase my strength dramatically while loosing weight. And if I was trying to bulk, it was very slowly because I could put away some serious food and barely gain....just my body I guess.

But even low doses would throw my lipid values into areas I wasn't comfortable with. I normally have very high HDL and low LDL, but 250-350mg tren over the course of 8-10 weeks would always drop my HDL into the lower 30's....once into the upper 20's. So I dropped that stuff long ago.

I'm currently running test prop and npp at about 175mg-200mg weekly.....and scheduled to get blood work in about 6 weeks with my company physical....so I will get to see how npp affects things as I have never tested it before.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Different perspective........Year round of ANYTHING at the SAME dosage isn't the best idea. Introduce compound, scale up as needed, drop something and introduce something else. More effective, less needed, less $ spent........

Me and my never ending quest for efficiency.

50-100mg per week of tren is enough for me..
limited sides very signifigant increase in libido. focus..
i'm a fan of lowest dose needed to see results..

I ran tren for a year straight before but I ran other stuff with it and was changing hormones and doses every so often. Test was ran higher than tren. Tren was often used up to a gram or more a week during mini blasts and the test was always kept a little higher. And boy howdy I had a few side affects. Having since used tren with low amounts of test as a friend suggested I was able to free myself of the tren sides and still get some of tren benefits. But I saw my bloodwork after a year long run of tren and it wasn’t to amusing. My liver did suffer from it as did my cholesterol. Liver function returned to normal after a few months but cholesterol was still fucked nearly a year later. Real life guinea pig here. With real life lasting negative effects from long term tren use. Shit will fuck you up if you don’t respect it. Use and abuse are not the same monster. But my suggestion to you if you feel you must run a compound for a year other than test my vote would be for primobolan. Iv never ran it that long but Iv ran it for a long time and had no ill effects from it even at high doses. And I had no big crash when I came off of it either. I felt like death for months after coming off tren

Been on 100test/150tren/200mast for about 6 weeks now. Feel pretty decent. Havent got any tren sides. Libido is good.

i ran it for a year straight. No MPB in my family but this combo sure did the trick, a few years later I just had a FUE transplant and i'll stay the fuck away from the tren/mast for the rest of eternity.

was i the most shredded i've ever been after a year of this combo? yes, absolutely. i looked insane and everyone in my entire life was accusing me of using AAS for the first time, there was just no way around it.

did i have health complications during this cycle? who knows. i was dumb and didn't do bloods for most of the year. i bounced back just fine but i'll tell ya pinning ED for 365 straight will drive you nuts. i only run 300 test / 300 deca now and 2 shots a week is a god send. having to pin ED fucked up vacations, long weekends, you name it.

the worst part was how emotionally distressed i became after months of running tren. everyone was commenting on how great i looked yeah, but they were also commenting on how big of an ASSHOLE i had become from the combination of drugs and dieting (i can get HANGRY and tren made it worse).

i will also say that after the first 6 months i really stopped making serious gains, i think that every cycle needs some change up after a period of time, or at the very least you need to give your body some kind of break, when you do you'll come back and realize you can make "more with less" in terms of dosages etc.

since then i've done great things with much lower doses of gear. tren is an interesting drug but in the end it was never made for humans and you can get just as good of gains using less "harsh" drug combinations. but to each their own, plenty of guys love and will always swear by tren. i'm done with it, forever.

TRT and Primo with injectable 17aa and TNE/Test Suspension on heavy/strength lighting days only.

Tren year round is never a good idea. Respect the neurotransmitters. I went this route before, coming off I felt depressed as shit.

i ran it for a year straight. No MPB in my family but this combo sure did the trick, a few years later I just had a FUE transplant and i'll stay the fuck away from the tren/mast for the rest of eternity.

was i the most shredded i've ever been after a year of this combo? yes, absolutely. i looked insane and everyone in my entire life was accusing me of using AAS for the first time, there was just no way around it.

did i have health complications during this cycle? who knows. i was dumb and didn't do bloods for most of the year. i bounced back just fine but i'll tell ya pinning ED for 365 straight will drive you nuts. i only run 300 test / 300 deca now and 2 shots a week is a god send. having to pin ED fucked up vacations, long weekends, you name it.

the worst part was how emotionally distressed i became after months of running tren. everyone was commenting on how great i looked yeah, but they were also commenting on how big of an ASSHOLE i had become from the combination of drugs and dieting (i can get HANGRY and tren made it worse).

i will also say that after the first 6 months i really stopped making serious gains, i think that every cycle needs some change up after a period of time, or at the very least you need to give your body some kind of break, when you do you'll come back and realize you can make "more with less" in terms of dosages etc.

since then i've done great things with much lower doses of gear. tren is an interesting drug but in the end it was never made for humans and you can get just as good of gains using less "harsh" drug combinations. but to each their own, plenty of guys love and will always swear by tren. i'm done with it, forever.

What dosages did you used?

I think you're already talking about basically committing to TRT. Might be better to just to do low dose test/mast and then blast tren for the blast

Over the course of the year I would wager you're be better off than using all three at the same low dose for 52 straight weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws