over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test, tren, npp,

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Just finished my 1st test tren cycle. I am very satisfied with the results.

I have read that test tren and npp is an even better combination .
so my question is should I just do a test tren cycle for my next round or is there a benifiet to doing test p tren a npp also if my doseage was 60 test and 40 tren p/d. would i cut back on the tren and add the npp or just add it in something like 60 test 40 tren 50 npp p/d?

From what I have seen alot of people prefer the tren to be slightly higher than the test. Maybe switch the test and tren dosing around and just add in the NPP. Not sure what a good NPP dose is so someone else can fill you in on that or correct me if I am wrong.

I ran all 3 at 100mg a day for 4 weeks and loved it. It was just a short blast then back to trt, I bet 8 weeks would be lovely!

I ran all 3 at 100mg a day for 4 weeks and loved it. It was just a short blast then back to trt, I bet 8 weeks would be lovely!

Wow 3mL of volume ED.....I feel like my gains would suffer due to human pincushion syndrome. That'd be like:

Day 1: 1.5ml in each delt
Day 2: 1.5ml in each bicep
Day 3: 1.5ml in each tricep
Day 4: 3ml in left glute
Day 5: 3ml in right glute
Day 6: 1.5ml in each pec
Day 7: 1.5ml in each quad

RINSE AND REPEAT

All I can say is more power to you because theres no way in fucking hell I could do that for 4, and definitely not 8 weeks.

Wow 3mL of volume ED.....I feel like my gains would suffer due to human pincushion syndrome. That'd be like:

RINSE AND REPEAT

All I can say is more power to you because theres no way in fucking hell I could do that for 4, and definitely not 8 weeks.

why would you split injections like that? why not 3ml in one delt day one, then 3ml in the other delt ay 2 and so on. 3ml is not too much for any spot inj.

I say just add in the npp. I am one who also favors lower test doses with adding on 19nors. So I'd keep the test at less than 200mg a week. I used to call mast tren and test the trifecta, then I added in npp and it became a quadfecta.

So I would recommend the low test but also a bit of mast in the equation as well especially if you run both 19nors

I also want to try to prop/tren/npp combo and I will eventually. To give you an idea, here is my plan
100mg prop ED, 50mg tren a ED, 100mg npp ED, 100mg Mast ED, 8iu rips

Of course you could go much lower test, I just happen to like it

RINSE AND REPEAT

I did it for like, 20 weeks every day. Can't afford to bitch about 3cc injections. Only difference is the time it takes to inject.

That sounds amazing...except tren gives me nip issues as does NPP...get none from test though.

What's dose protocol for prolacting protection? never messed with it.

Hmmm I wonder how prop/npp/tren would be as a lean bulker this winter.. sick of the bloated crap

Wicked combo from everything i have read especially here at PM, i am a tren test mast lover, which i am currently on, afte my cruise round mid december i will definatly be doing test tren npp as a lean bulker possibly with some mast thrown in for its positive effects on any cycle, and for me libido wise and keeping bloat and estro prog sides down a bit.

And it is possible to rotate that much oil lol, i do 2ml 4 x a week and 3ml 3 x a week no problem ed inj twelve week cycle, 2ml pec delts, 3 ml quads glutes. :cool:

Im thinking this sounded good

Prop 50mg ed 1-8
Tren 50mg 1-4 75mg 5-8
NPP 100mg ed 1-8
tbol 60mg 1-6

So only about 2ml injected per day, sounds doable

why would you split injections like that? why not 3ml in one delt day one, then 3ml in the other delt ay 2 and so on. 3ml is not too much for any spot inj.

I've never put more than 2cc in a delt, bi, or tri. Just seemed like too much for that muscle group (for me anyways). Because of this I prefer the Test/Tren/mast Tri-blend to cut down on volume. Throw in NPP on top of 1cc of a Triblend and you've got a wicked combo and only 2cc's of oil.

Test/tren/npp/mast/hgh is a crazy good cycle. Probably one of the best i can think of

I ran it for 8 weeks at low doses though because the volume of oil/frequency of injections and tren sides made me have to quit. I just got burnt out but i made crazy changes to my physique

I intended to run 3.5grams total and include hgh at 10iu eod but i really only worked up to about 1.2-1.7 grams weekly and only included mast for anti-e as the tren already kept me somewhat dry and hard

Its a serious cycle fosho, Will definitely run again sometime in the future

I've ran test/npp before with little to no bloat, I wouldn't think tren would add any

tren would reduce the bloat

Im thinking this sounded good

Prop 50mg ed 1-8
Tren 50mg 1-4 75mg 5-8
NPP 100mg ed 1-8
tbol 60mg 1-6

So only about 2ml injected per day, sounds doable

I like it

I've never put more than 2cc in a delt, bi, or tri. Just seemed like too much for that muscle group (for me anyways). Because of this I prefer the Test/Tren/mast Tri-blend to cut down on volume. Throw in NPP on top of 1cc of a Triblend and you've got a wicked combo and only 2cc's of oil.

I tried 4ml in the delt a couple of times and oil would just come back out. In the ass it's fine though. 3ml is my limit for delts

Test/tren/npp/mast/hgh is a crazy good cycle. Probably one of the best i can think of

I ran it for 8 weeks at low doses though because the volume of oil/frequency of injections and tren sides made me have to quit. I just got burnt out but i made crazy changes to my physique

I intended to run 3.5grams total and include hgh at 10iu eod but i really only worked up to about 1.2-1.7 grams weekly and only included mast for anti-e as the tren already kept me somewhat dry and hard

Its a serious cycle fosho, Will definitely run again sometime in the future

Yup I am looking forward to doing that combo myself. Going to lower my tren dose in half from what I am used to though for health reasons since I have a tendency to stay on long periods of time

Ahhh I can't wait to start this!! Now what would you guys say would be THE BEST protocol against any sort of gyno? Caber .5 / letro 1.5 m/w/f?

i do fine on test e,npp and tren ace with eod pins i know a lot of people say ed are better but i do fine on eod.i allso know test e with these is weird but i like test e since i stay on all the time so.works really well for me.

I've ran test/npp before with little to no bloat, I wouldn't think tren would add any

I don't know. I ran test e 1g wk npp 450mg wk, and I definetley got bloated. But I can say I this, I changed back to prop and the bloat went away. Running prop/tren /mast on the backside of cycle and zero bloat and great recomp

I don't know. I ran test e 1g wk npp 450mg wk, and I definetley got bloated. But I can say I this, I changed back to prop and the bloat went away. Running prop/tren /mast on the backside of cycle and zero bloat and great recomp

Yea I was gonna say, bloat was prob due to the test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws