over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test, tren, npp,

I ran all 3 at 100mg a day for 4 weeks and loved it. It was just a short blast then back to trt, I bet 8 weeks would be lovely!
over 2 grams week Dam
I say just add in the npp. I am one who also favors lower test doses with adding on 19nors. So I'd keep the test at less than 200mg a week. I used to call mast tren and test the trifecta, then I added in npp and it became a quadfecta.

So I would recommend the low test but also a bit of mast in the equation as well especially if you run both 19nors
At What doses Saps?

Last edited:
I actually stopped hitting shoulders, Now days I will hit each leg eod for four weeks at a time, Up high and down low.... I personally like to inject ed, When on long esters I still inj eod.

the shitty part about running a cycle like this is taht you're pinning 3-4 ml of oil per day on top of at least 1-1.5ml of bac water from hgh

when you do 1-2ml injections (which you should in this case), you start to have to hit just about every muscle you can tolerate

plus all those injections really is a pain in the ass (literally)

nowadays i prefer long esters, 6ml in one day once/twice per week and done...

You could cut down on volume of ML's by using blends. BBServiceShop has a test/mast/tren blend 200mg of each long ester 100mg each short ester

yea allso bbservices has some high dose stuff that is smooth.i am using there test 400 there npp 200 and there tren ace 100.really helps when your wanting to use high doses to be able to do 1ml and get 400mg or 200mg of npp in 1ml.so i do 3ml with 700mg in one pinn:headbang: eod.bbservices where it is at for sure these are 20ml jugs and i love huge jugs.

Mr pharmaceutical carriesa 200mg/ml npp plus a 200mg/ml prop so that would cut oil a ton

test, tren, npp, mast

my last cycle was
test e at 1000 mg week
tren e at 500 week
npp at 400 week
and masteron ent at 500 week

my body was changing everyday i woke up...... abs coming out, veins ,,

awesome

My last blast was:

Test Ace 75mg/ed
Tren Ace 75mg/ed
NPP 50mg/ed
Mast P 100mg/ed

I ran that for about 8 weeks and by far my best gains, running the same thing in my next blast but adding injectable Dbol at 50mg/ed, I find I get less sides with the injectable but its a pain in the ass to pin

Edit: buildingmuscle, I missed your post but you have the same taste as me

Last edited:
yes

My last blast was:

Test Ace 75mg/ed
Tren Ace 75mg/ed
NPP 50mg/ed
Mast P 100mg/ed

I ran that for about 8 weeks and by far my best gains, running the same thing in my next blast but adding injectable Dbol at 50mg/ed, I find I get less sides with the injectable but its a pain in the ass to pin

Edit: buildingmuscle, I missed your post but you have the same taste as me

yes :) test npp tren and mast are amazing do you like the shorter esters better on mast or others for that matter

IMO - NPP is almost as good as Tren. Nice hard, lean look wout the insomnia, night sweats etc.

yes :) test npp tren and mast are amazing do you like the shorter esters better on mast or others for that matter

I love the short esters, I get to many sides at higher doses on long esters, I have ran my Tren A at 700mg/ew pinning ed for 10 weeks and had minimal side except the sweats were crazy and a bit of elevated blood pressure, I ran test/tren/mast that go all at 100mged each.
I have a few bottles of Mast E I havent used yet and might use them on my next go but with short esters for the rest. I run a bit of mast year round

I love the short esters, I get to many sides at higher doses on long esters, I have ran my Tren A at 700mg/ew pinning ed for 10 weeks and had minimal side except the sweats were crazy and a bit of elevated blood pressure, I ran test/tren/mast that go all at 100mged each.
I have a few bottles of Mast E I havent used yet and might use them on my next go but with short esters for the rest. I run a bit of mast year round

i may give the shorter esters a try, npp is the only thing ive ran with short esters

which test are you running?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity