advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Good luck Colorado. Post some before and after pics.

Thank you Chris! Certainly will do....hopefully its not followed by 20 'I told you so'...but we shall see :) The more feedback I get the more I am thinking of going back to the drawing board I must say!

Out of every program I have done, I have gained the most muscle and lost the most fat via the p90x program, super clean diet, and Test/Tren with an additional 4 am fasted runs.....In your opinion what is the IS the most conducive program to gain muscle and lose fat?

P90x........you do realize that it's mostly body weight exercises right? You can only grow so much off that. I really don't care what you do for cardio, that's up to you, but remember this. If you do too much high intensity cardio you will burn muscle no matter how much gear you take. My suggestion is to incorporate a few days where you are lifting heavy but doing mostly compound movements. Include doing weighted pull ups and weighted dips. That will help you gain muscle. Losing fat is all about diet and manipulating cardio to fit your body type and metabolism. You know better than anyone else how much cardio to do in order to lose fat but sustain muscle. Good luck.

Last edited:
Some of u guys are crazy. These drugs only work for bodybuilding, that is funny. Drugs work even when u don't do shit. I would add an extra rest day or an active rest day, but my body needs it. Crossfit will lift legs 3x per week so no extra leg day is needed IMO, just watch the over training. I would also mix up the cardio to HIT and sprints and jogging. Diet is always the key though.

As for body fat....you could be right here too....the reason I set a goal of 4.8% is that years ago I was at 4.6% completely natural, before I ever touched juice. I've been there once, so I figure I may be able to get there again.

Keep in mind that bf measurement accuracy goes out the window at really high or low %'s. Unless you looked like this guy:

BUILT REPORT - Andreas Munzer Photo Gallery

You probably have never been below 5%. Plenty of guys come on here with caliper tests showing them at 2-3% and all this really means is that calipers are only useful as a comparative tool below a certain threshold. Hydrostatic, DEXA, etc all have their limitations in this low range, so my advice is to take it with a grain of salt.

Granted I am older now, slower metabolism, etc etc but doesn't hurt to try, you know? As for gaining muscle while losing fat...I did the p90x program and DEF lost fat and gained muscle....but was more in the figures you were referring to....the double digits % to 9% or 10%....NOT 10% to 5%....appreciate all the feedback though....considering re-writting my little workout plan...thing is I have gone the more traditional resistance training many a times....def brings results...but am just looking to try a little something different here and implement things that have worked for me in the past....but this time with the added 'help' of juice....

Hey, if this is the sort of training you enjoy then go for it. Some people excel in competitve group training environments and crossfit and "bootcamp" type workouts can be the best for those people. If what you are primarily after is a lean athletic physique coupled with great endurance then this stuff is actually perfect for your goals.

The issue I and other responders have is presenting this as a particularly effective plan, much less optimal, for body recomposition. Crossfit WOD's at a lot of boxes just won't effectively train your whole body each week and the same is true of every other group exercise boot camp/class I have seen. There tends to be a lack of heavy leg work and the loads tend to fall into a sub-optimal range for hypertrophy in general. This won't be true of every box, but it is generally the case.

Good luck with your goals whatever you decide to do.

As for body fat....you could be right here too....the reason I set a goal of 4.8% is that years ago I was at 4.6% completely natural, before I ever touched juice. I've been there once, so I figure I may be able to get there again.

Keep in mind that bf measurement accuracy goes out the window at really high or low %'s. Unless you looked like this guy:

BUILT REPORT - Andreas Munzer Photo Gallery

You probably have never been below 5%. Plenty of guys come on here with caliper tests showing them at 2-3% and all this really means is that calipers are only useful as a comparative tool below a certain threshold. Hydrostatic, DEXA, etc all have their limitations in this low range, so my advice is to take it with a grain of salt.

Granted I am older now, slower metabolism, etc etc but doesn't hurt to try, you know? As for gaining muscle while losing fat...I did the p90x program and DEF lost fat and gained muscle....but was more in the figures you were referring to....the double digits % to 9% or 10%....NOT 10% to 5%....appreciate all the feedback though....considering re-writting my little workout plan...thing is I have gone the more traditional resistance training many a times....def brings results...but am just looking to try a little something different here and implement things that have worked for me in the past....but this time with the added 'help' of juice....

Hey, if this is the sort of training you enjoy then go for it. Some people excel in competitve group training environments and crossfit and "bootcamp" type workouts can be the best for those people. If what you are primarily after is a lean athletic physique coupled with great endurance then this stuff is actually perfect for your goals.

The issue I and other responders have is presenting this as a particularly effective plan, much less optimal, for body recomposition. Crossfit WOD's at a lot of boxes just won't effectively train your whole body each week and the same is true of every other group exercise boot camp/class I have seen. There tends to be a lack of heavy leg work and the loads tend to fall into a sub-optimal range for hypertrophy in general. This won't be true of every box, but it is generally the case.

people that want to do yoga or p90x or crossfit WANT to do those things. my frustration is i think they think they NEED to do those things to be in shape or ultra ripped or whatever.
its really just weights, lil cardio, lotta diet viola!
you wanna do burpees and balance on your head go for it.
-JS

This thread has offended my sensibilities

Using that gear for that purpose is like someone spending 15 grand to get a crappy old kia to run 13's...just doesn't make sense

Just b/c your bootcamp or crossfit is hard doesn't mean it's the best way to achieve your goals. Granted you seem to have much different goals than most of us.

Still...please go back to the drawing board. No need to reinvent the wheel. Honestly if you're dieting hard enough, I don't think you'll have the energy to do all the high intensity stuff more than a couple times a week. You want to build muscle and lose fat? Lift weights intensely, focus on your diet and let the gear do it's work.

Why would you use tren and primo to do yogo, crossfit, and running LOL.

Hey Guys - curious to hear some feedback - going for the ultimate shred in March with some 'help'. I am fairly certain I am going to run the following stack. i am 37, 5'11, 194, 10ish% bf and this will be my 5th cycle.

Week 1-16: test testosterone cyp / 80 mg EOD
Week 1-8: trenbolone E / 100mg EOD
Week 1-16: Primo / 200mg EOD
Week 1-9: Caber / .5mg E3D
Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
Week 1-16: Aromasin / 6mg EOD

PCT:
TRT @ 120mg Test Cyp/week (2x60mg)

My workout schedule will consist of the following:
Monday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
Tuesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM CrossFit
Wednesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Bootcamp (total body strength and aerobic conditioning)
Thursday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
Friday: Tuesday: PM CrossFit
Saturday: Chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
Sunday: Off

What do you guys think? Is this TOO much strain on my muscles daily not allowing time for recovery? Any concerns with what I have laid out? Suggestions? Bashings? :)

Thanks!

lol @ your plan. Using strongest PEDs when your are training crossfit its the same as buying formula1 bolide to win a cart race

Gear can be used for running and crossfit while maintaining lol. On 600 tren e and doing a lot of sprints and running my cardio increased amazingly and I didn't lose any strength. Saw some small strength gains if you train a lot of cardio tren doesn't have that cardio side most ppl get when just lifting. Yeahh I dunno I see holes in a lot of responses and in the OPs goals/ gear usage.

If you're a big guy and want to improve your cardio and stay a big guy. You need to run high ish doses while you eat lots and run lol so in that case yeah lots of gear and running makes sense.

P90x........you do realize that it's mostly body weight exercises right? You can only grow so much off that. I really don't care what you do for cardio, that's up to you, but remember this. If you do too much high intensity cardio you will burn muscle no matter how much gear you take. My suggestion is to incorporate a few days where you are lifting heavy but doing mostly compound movements. Include doing weighted pull ups and weighted dips. That will help you gain muscle. Losing fat is all about diet and manipulating cardio to fit your body type and metabolism. You know better than anyone else how much cardio to do in order to lose fat but sustain muscle. Good luck.

thanks for the feedback my friend...going to do some tweaks to my program and add a heavy lifting day so I work the hell out of each body part once a week....chest I will do twice a week because I am vain and like a more muscular chest and will balance out my physique better...well should at least...as for p90x, oddly I gained a lot more muscle from the 90 days I did this than I was in the gym doing the traditional weight lifting regimes...I did p90x 2 as well a few months later and didnt gain shit....2 sucked in my opinion but p90x 1 was great for fat loss and muscle gain for me...I was on tren and test as well so most would argue it was not the p90x per say but the juice...it was both IMO....thanks again!

Some of u guys are crazy. These drugs only work for bodybuilding, that is funny. Drugs work even when u don't do shit. I would add an extra rest day or an active rest day, but my body needs it. Crossfit will lift legs 3x per week so no extra leg day is needed IMO, just watch the over training. I would also mix up the cardio to HIT and sprints and jogging. Diet is always the key though.

well said! and thank you for the feedback....going to look in to HIT and add sprints to my monday run....fun times ahead!

thanks for the feedback my friend...going to do some tweaks to my program and add a heavy lifting day so I work the hell out of each body part once a week....chest I will do twice a week because I am vain and like a more muscular chest and will balance out my physique better...well should at least...as for p90x, oddly I gained a lot more muscle from the 90 days I did this than I was in the gym doing the traditional weight lifting regimes...I did p90x 2 as well a few months later and didnt gain shit....2 sucked in my opinion but p90x 1 was great for fat loss and muscle gain for me...I was on tren and test as well so most would argue it was not the p90x per say but the juice...it was both IMO....thanks again!

Good luck with your goals bro. We as a community all want to see you succeed even if you go about it the unconventional way. Update us on your progress.

I was tested at the olympic training center years back - I dont even recall the exact method they used but I came in at 4.6% once year and 4.8% the next.....who knows though...I say I was realistically between 4.6-6%....was certainly damn lean....

Thank you....def enjoy it and happy to hear you think this stuff is perfect for my goals....a lean athletic physique is def what I am after! Do I need juice? Probably not, but will it help? I def think so and I certainly love using juice....I suppose I am one of the ones people frown on here as I am not a bodybuilder...just a regular guy who enjoys gear and is trying to run it the best possible way while keeping long term health in mind....

in your opinion, what do you think is ideal for body recomp? I agree that crossfit is not ideal for training the whole body as every workout is different but different weeks give more work to some and here I will be adjusting just how hard I lift these other body parts when I do hit the gym for more traditional style lifting during my program...for example, if my chest is 'neglected' during the crossfit/bootcamp workouts, I will just hit it harder during the gym when I go

thank you very much! I appreciate it

Last edited:
people that want to do yoga or p90x or crossfit WANT to do those things.

Bingo...I love this shit...I like traditional lifting too but like to change things up here and there....in this case I decided to dedicate a cycle to it/pair it together to see what happens

my frustration is i think they think they NEED to do those things to be in shape or ultra ripped or whatever. its really just weights, lil cardio, lotta diet viola!
you wanna do burpees and balance on your head go for it.

well said :) def dont need to go this route, but I just like it....mixing shit up is the spice of life....oh wait, hot women are, but this is second...
-JS

appreciate your response!

This thread has offended my sensibilities

didnt mean to offend you ability to feel or perceive...wait, how is that possible anyhow? ;-)

Using that gear for that purpose is like someone spending 15 grand to get a crappy old kia to run 13's...just doesn't make sense

you could be right, I just love juice and love what it has done for me in the past....I assume you feel the same

Just b/c your bootcamp or crossfit is hard doesn't mean it's the best way to achieve your goals. Granted you seem to have much different goals than most of us.

open to suggestions here, what would you say IS the best way to achieve my goals? Diet, hitting the gym hard and a little cardio is boring :) BUT, probably will do me just fine especially considering the gear....

Still...please go back to the drawing board. No need to reinvent the wheel. Honestly if you're dieting hard enough, I don't think you'll have the energy to do all the high intensity stuff more than a couple times a week. You want to build muscle and lose fat? Lift weights intensely, focus on your diet and let the gear do it's work.

gain, you guys know more than I here...I just cant seem to shake this idea of juice and the weight room plus yoga, cross fit, and bootcamp....I will say though, that last night in yoga sculpt, doing alternated curls on one foot and the other leg up at 90 degrees didnt feel so easy and I while I was sweating my ass off trying to catch my breath, I wondered what the fuck I was doing....tren and intense hard ass yoga...yes yoga...wtf? :)

Appreciate your feedback!

Why would you use tren and primo to do yogo, crossfit, and running LOL.

also going to work each muscle group hard once a week in the gym with weights....chest will be hit twice....why add gear? because this and yoga, cross fit, bootcamp, and running will be hard as fuck and am also going to compare this cycle/exercise program to more traditional routes I have done in the past.....no laughing...only laugh when I come back and update just how miserable all this cardio is while on tren :)

lol @ your plan. Using strongest PEDs when your are training crossfit its the same as buying formula1 bolide to win a cart race

Wait, you saying that I will win the race just the same ?? ;-) again, no laughing....only laugh at me when I update this post with how dumb I am to be running tren with so much cardio..... :)

Gear can be used for running and crossfit while maintaining lol. On 600 tren e and doing a lot of sprints and running my cardio increased amazingly and I didn't lose any strength. Saw some small strength gains if you train a lot of cardio tren doesn't have that cardio side most ppl get when just lifting. Yeahh I dunno I see holes in a lot of responses and in the OPs goals/ gear usage.

If you're a big guy and want to improve your cardio and stay a big guy. You need to run high ish doses while you eat lots and run lol so in that case yeah lots of gear and running makes sense.

I like your response here.....nice to see I am not the ONLY one with similar thoughts!

Good luck with your goals bro. We as a community all want to see you succeed even if you go about it the unconventional way. Update us on your progress.

I appreciate that and certainly will do my man! and unconventional indeed.....going to to be interesting at the very least!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member