advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Before and afters would be great. I am very skeptical that you will get the results you are looking for, but, it would be great to see how you do with this plan. Best of luck.
I am looking forward to progress pics. And if you don't want to post pics, then you will have proven all of the skeptics right.

There are so many ways to get lean and shredded. The way you have chosen here will work IMO, although I feel there are far easier things to do in order to reach those goals. If you enjoy that type of training, then go for it, that's all that matters. I think you will get the results you are after.

It may be hard to add some muscle, but then again you aren't already massive, so it won't be as difficult. I will say though that for me personally, any kind of running just rips tons of weight off of me, both muscle and fat. I think running is the best damn cardio there is, so I wish I could do it, but I shrivel up quick if I do.

Appreciate your feedback!

Haha you seem like a good guy. Don't take all of us ragging on you too hard. If its what you want, and it's gets you off the couch and moving...well go for it. i think you may be making your cycle more complicated than need be for your goals. Why not a light dose of test, an anti e if you need it, and a few IUs of GH (since it seems like you've got some money to spend)? Keep it simple. I don't think you need that caber even if you run the tren, and I'm not sure why you'd use the HCG if you're on TRT.

I guess the primo or some var wouldn't hurt if you're just dying to add something else.

Just don't call it the ultimate shred...lets call it middle age guy wants a decent healthy beach body while doing all sorts of trendy exercises. But you know what? If it gets you laid by some hottie in your yoga class...more power to you sir. This light soy mocha chai latte is for you. :p

Gym 3-5 days a week, Clean quality food, Test 500mg a week.

No need to prat about with yoga and all that shit.

Haha you seem like a good guy. Don't take all of us ragging on you too hard. If its what you want, and it's gets you off the couch and moving...well go for it.

I actually enjoyed the ragging...you guys know better than I and its really just constructive criticism...from it all, and from meeting with a nutritionist/work our coach, I did make some significant adjustments for at least the first half of the cycle....more gym time.....no cross fit...more cardio....and only yoga once a week....so much for my 'experiment' dammit! :)

i think you may be making your cycle more complicated than need be for your goals.

I totally agree...I tend to get obsessive and in over my head with all the options out there....

Why not a light dose of test, an anti e if you need it, and a few IUs of GH (since it seems like you've got some money to spend)? Keep it simple. I don't think you need that caber even if you run the tren, and I'm not sure why you'd use the HCG if you're on TRT.

I keep hearing that people should run HCG @ 250iu 2x/week while on TRT...and on cycle....you know differently?

I guess the primo or some var wouldn't hurt if you're just dying to add something else.

Was dying to try the Primo....so gave it a whirl.....not so impressed by it yet though but I guess it takes some time to 'kick in'...

Just don't call it the ultimate shred...lets call it middle age guy wants a decent healthy beach body while doing all sorts of trendy exercises.

Ha ha! Well said....I couldn't agree more with this one!!

But you know what? If it gets you laid by some hottie in your yoga class...more power to you sir. This light soy mocha chai latte is for you. :p
....hold the soy....its bad for our T levels! ;-)

Thanks for the feedback....much appreciated btw!

Thanks for the feedback....much appreciated btw!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear