over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/ tren

Jmc60

Newbies
Test at 150, tren at 250 per week. 10 week cycle. Considering running test 2 weeks at the end to “taper off” before Pct. I’m very happy with my gains but my goal is to drop as much body fat as possible.
I would like advice on the “taper off” as well as the pros and cons of increasing test dose.

Keeping in mind that I’m trying to minimize water retention and am not interested in the “juiced look”. Fitness model physique is goal.

Most blast and cruise haven't done pct in years. I don't think pct is a good time to cut you will be more likely to lose your gains. The time to get cut was when you had test and tren in there.

Cutting out your gear, going into a PCT, and trying to drop as much body fat as possible sounds like a recipe for disaster.
To clarify,
Most blast and cruise haven't done pct in years. I don't think pct is a good time to cut you will be more likely to lose your gains. The time to get cut was when you had test and tren in there.
yea to clarify I’m cutting now, would go into maintenance calories during Pct. The question is should I increase test or no? And should I run week 11/12 with test only or cut cycle at 10 weeks.

To clarify,

yea to clarify I’m cutting now, would go into maintenance calories during Pct. The question is should I increase test or no? And should I run week 11/12 with test only or cut cycle at 10 weeks.
Run test as high as you can without having to mitigate estrogen with an AI. What that dose is for you, no one here can answer.

As for tapering, it’s pointless IMO.

You stated you don’t want the “juiced” look. Then stay natural, use creatine. SMH

Test at 150, tren at 250 per week. 10 week cycle. Considering running test 2 weeks at the end to “taper off” before Pct. I’m very happy with my gains but my goal is to drop as much body fat as possible.
I would like advice on the “taper off” as well as the pros and cons of increasing test dose.

Keeping in mind that I’m trying to minimize water retention and am not interested in the “juiced look”. Fitness model physique is goal.
From all you wrote.....
Don't worry it won't happen.

A cool performance enhancing drug cycle
I’ve seen guys with really skinny shredded physiques like Jeff Seid use is:
-Anavar 20mg per day (so drop the TREN), +Testosterone Enanthate 125mg per week,
2-4iu HGH per day

The one’s who eat more junk food like to throw in 1000mg metformin XR per day and possibly some T3.

No pct shit, just keep blasting that.

His “Title” —-Test/Tren—- =) have a good day
Please add something to this thread.

He’s asking for doctors advice, are you qualified medical professional? Lol
Where is asking for a dr's advice? He's asking if he should taper off or not pre-PCT.
You have 43 posts and 43 of them are trash.

Tapering imo would be pointless. Genetics, training, nutrition will determine how much you keep. But like someone said do the Jeff seid thing.

From all you wrote.....
Don't worry it won't happen.

A cool performance enhancing drug cycle
I’ve seen guys with really skinny shredded physiques like Jeff Seid use is:
-Anavar 20mg per day (so drop the TREN), +Testosterone Enanthate 125mg per week,
2-4iu HGH per day

The one’s who eat more junk food like to throw in 1000mg metformin XR per day and possibly some T3.

No pct shit, just keep blasting that.
Interesting, do you think he's telling the truth? I'm sure he's not blasting but I'd assume he uses a bit more maybe 200mg with tren added in at times. Who knows though. Just always thought those asthetics kids loved tren.

I would add a little masteron prop if you want to drop water. I take 140mg masteron prop per week divided into daily shots of 20mg. I see no need to increase the testosterone. I wouldn’t bother tapering.

Interesting, do you think he's telling the truth? I'm sure he's not blasting but I'd assume he uses a bit more maybe 200mg with tren added in at times. Who knows though. Just always thought those asthetics kids loved tren.
I don't think so mate.
I have seen guys here doing the same but with higher doses of Anavar.
Eating McDonald's daily.
Doing meth/cocaine/ephedrine/clen/T3.
They are little... 6' - 180-185lbs.

Skywalker is very tall, 6'4-6'5, i remember that he was on 500 test 400 Tren clen AIS almost year round, it's all in his Instagram posts.... And a boatload of amphetamines,.blaming Tren because of his state of mind.

i've always seen it mentioned not to run 19nors unless your blast&cruise just because they will shut you down a lot longer than a normal pct will cover

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws