over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test/ tren

Great results in 4 1/2 weeks. Basically starting from rock bottom. I’ve gained 10lbs and cut 2% fat. I would be happy to gain around another 5lbs of muscle while losing about another 5lbs of fat. Sound doable?

Attachments

• DF2D322C-5F48-445F-9736-F37D11D0D7A1.jpeg
    DF2D322C-5F48-445F-9736-F37D11D0D7A1.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 63
  • FB9154C3-D37F-403A-A6F8-CD5592541055.png
    FB9154C3-D37F-403A-A6F8-CD5592541055.png
    451.2 KB · Views: 63
It was a joke guess you didn’t understand mate? Professional advice shouldn’t be given unless you’re a medical professional. As far as I see it we’re all hamsters.
I know way more than any medical provider I’ve discussed TRT with. That includes my PCP, Endocrinologist, and my urologist as well. Once we got to talking they just asked me what I wanted specifically since I’m more educated on the subject matter than they were. Thankfully they didn’t hold it against me or be arrogant about not possessing the knowledge that I held on the subject. Now with that said I’m not a guru/expert I’m always willing to read more and learn. I’m just not a hamster mate!

Cage

Great results in 4 1/2 weeks. Basically starting from rock bottom. I’ve gained 10lbs and cut 2% fat. I would be happy to gain around another 5lbs of muscle while losing about another 5lbs of fat. Sound doable?
Losing 5lbs of fat is definitely doable. However, gaining 5lbs of muscle in anutha 6 weeks isn’t possible. Especially with you consuming less than 2000 calories.

As you continue to drop fat, the Test/Tren will harden you up making it look like you’ve gained more muscle. It’s an illusion, but it’s one you want!

Cage

Losing 5lbs of fat is definitely doable. However, gaining 5lbs of muscle in anutha 6 weeks isn’t possible. Especially with you consuming less than 2000 calories.

As you continue to drop fat, the Test/Tren will harden you up making it look like you’ve gained more muscle. It’s an illusion, but it’s one you want!

Cage
That will work thanks! So you feel no need to up the test? Current dose test 150 tren 250.

That will work thanks! So you feel no need to up the test? Current dose test 150 tren 250.
Me personally, yes up your test dose! But that’s me! My dick would be absolutely worthless w/ Tren higher than your test dose. If you’re functioning fine with your current doses then I’d leave it alone. You will gain some additional weight with higher test but it’ll be glycogen storage most likely and some water.

Cage

Me personally, yes up your test dose! But that’s me! My dick would be absolutely worthless w/ Tren higher than your test dose. If you’re functioning fine with your current doses then I’d leave it alone. You will gain some additional weight with higher test but it’ll be glycogen storage most likely and some water.

Cage

Mine doesn’t work I’m running more than a gram of tren. I’m on that cycle for results, I give two shits about sex after a divorce

Mine doesn’t work I’m running more than a gram of tren. I’m on that cycle for results, I give two shits about sex after a divorce
I bet your HDL doesn't work on a gram of Tren either.

I bet your HDL doesn't work on a gram of Tren either.

Gotta take those vitamins to balance. All science. Bloodwork very important, start, during and end of cycle for me. Fun fact : the cholesterol is always fucked up when tren is ran

Everyday I take my fiber, omega 3 fish oil, olive oil in my coffee 3 times per day. magnesium for blood pressure

Gotta take those vitamins to balance. All science. Bloodwork very important, start, during and end of cycle for me. Fun fact : the cholesterol is always fucked up when tren is ran
Are you at all concerned about the suppressed HDL levels and how that might affect your CV health long term? Or the emotional & temper issues with running that much Tren?

You mean it doesn’t bother you looking down at your shriveled up toddler dick being on high Tren with minimal to no test? Man that shit fucked with me!!!! Had to right that ship real quick!!

Cage

You mean it doesn’t bother you looking down at your shriveled up toddler dick being on high Tren with minimal to no test? Man that shit fucked with me!!!! Had to right that ship real quick!!

Cage

😂 yessir. Test levels 2600+ about to go down some a little bit too much water

I’m using finasteride during my cycle to prevent hair loss. Tbh don’t think it’s helping

No night sweats or anything or anger. I do occasionally wake up in my sleep but that’s because of sleep apnea and a fucked up work schedule

you take 750 test and 500mg of tren everyday? are u sure ur gear is not bunk u gotta test it man

You read that wrong. Your calculations is off with the tren. How many days are there in a week? Not to be an ass

u meant 750 test 400 tren e 700 tren a every weak, the way u wrote it made it sound like 750 test 400 tren e 100 tren a everyday

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws