over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test vs No Test

KemicalKid

Registered
Newbies
I've never run a cycle without test. Currently running 800mg/week along with Winny and Primo. Do you look significantly leaner without? Also, if I dropped test would Proviron be enough insurance on libido? Thanks!

Mannnnn I couldn’t imagine running anything without at least a TRT dose of Test

Test is king. I don't know why anybody would ever commit such a disservice to oneself. Im am very curious and think we all are, please do tell..

You look leaner when the diet is dialed in a bit better, even right away. The PEDs make you hold more water than normal and any food that is inflammatory will make you look softer than you are. Using drier stuff helps some but not nearly as much as dialing in the diet. Plus you will generally feel better with at least a eplacement or a little more dose of test. Also, a lot of guys over do it with AAS and those that are more susceptible to water retention and inflammation look worse on higher doses. Dialing in your personal best dose is important as well.

Back in the 90s no test cycles were fairly common. I ran a number of them and of course being young had little sides (can't say that anymore). That said, I had access to a great source for US pharmacy test. I always found that even 200mg seemed to really potentiate and improve a cycle. I'd commonly throw 200-300mg in with everything. I realize this is all common now but among my group at the time it was different and like I said, I ran a number of cycles without any test and had a good comparison.

When I started years ago it was nothing to take deca and dbol because maybe that's all I could get my hands on. But I was younger and bounced back easily just due to youth. Now at my age, test just feels too good. Truthfully, I wouldn't be all that bummed if test and gh was all there was. Okay, maybe a little bummed.

As many of guys here says, see no sense running no test cycle, test is actualy one of the helthiest stuff you can run, you can't say that of any other compound deritives from any hormon family. I guess you can run without the test but thats like bein a fireman but refuse to using fireman shoes and do your job barefoot = you can, but what a price you gonna pay healthwise.

I think the issue with no or very low Test cycles is the estrogen issue. If estradiol crashes, you're gonna feel like shit. So for instance if you're running Primo and winny w/o Test you'd need to toss something like NPP or Trest in to have something that aromatizes.

I can’t think of one good reason to eliminate test completely. At least maintain a TRT dose. Completely eliminating test seems dumb on all fronts.

I think the issue with no or very low Test cycles is the estrogen issue. If estradiol crashes, you're gonna feel like shit. So for instance if you're running Primo and winny w/o Test you'd need to toss something like NPP or Trest in to have something that aromatizes.
Exactly, if your estrogen gets to 0 you feel like absolute shit..

I've never run a cycle without test. Currently running 800mg/week along with Winny and Primo. Do you look significantly leaner without? Also, if I dropped test would Proviron be enough insurance on libido? Thanks!
Never go test free EVER, lower it if you wanna look leaner do cardio and eat cleaner, lay off the summer alcohol to one day a week. Provirion is awesome and extremely underrated brother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131